Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61a"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"Her life kinda...really sucked."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:48 pm

"Mmmmkay." She agreed. The time without him would be difficult mostly because she'd be worrying about him the whole night throughout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:50 pm

As he pulled into Elena's driveway, he jumped out of the car and ran to her door and opened it. He offered his hand to help her out.

"Come on Elena, can't keep that biological step person waiting, can we?"

He smiled at her, because he was surprised he remembered that.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Elena culled her face in her hands with laughter when she saw Jason coming over to open her door. She revealed her face as he opened the door and held his hand out. As she took it, she couldn't help but have a nerdy moment with him. "You rock my socks off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:00 pm

He laughed as he pulled her out of the car, almost sending her crashing into himself. He looked to make sure her wrists were not hurt, because that was a supernatural burst of strength. Laughter erupted from his mouth as she made that comment, he had never been told that before.

"Do you just get cuter with every moment you are around me?"

He smiled wrapping his arm around her, and looking at the doorstep.

"You ready to go in, or do you want more alone time with the puppy?"

His grin was ridiculous now.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Elena nodded at his cuter comment. Elena looked at the door and sighed as she searched for a responce. "I want as much tome with the pup as possible...I don't wanna get masked...no offended."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:08 pm

He smiled, she liked him. He pulled her into him and rested his chin on her head, like she had done for him in the car. With a quick motion he kissed her head and spoke to her calmly and gently.

"How about..... I take you inside, and I will come back after I change - and..... you can have the pup sleep at the foot of your bed, or curl up with you?"

He giggled, he was acting so stupid - but that was who he was, and he could be himself around Elena.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:10 pm

"I would loooooooooooooooooove that." She admitted.

OOC : shorrt my badd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:27 pm

He smiled and walked her to the door - his arm still around her. He spun her into him on the porch and held onto her. This could be the most amazing feeling ever, love - he wanted it, he craved it. He would do anything for her love, ANYTHING.

"I will see you in an hour or two Elena, trust me. Try to be awake for me."

He laughed and kissed her forehead after saying that.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:30 pm

"I'll by some 5 hr energy." She nodded. She kinda really hoped everything worked out...as it all usually does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Jason quickly ran back to his car, and jumped in - literally hauling ass. He was speeding, ridiculously fast - but he needed to get to the woods near the Lockwood property, pronto. He threw his car in park and took out the keys and threw them under the seat. He stripped in the drivers seat and left his clothes in the floorboard of his car. He took off running until he was in a remote area, far away from people - and he allowed himself to succumb to the moon.

------------------------------------------------------------------

After about thirty minutes, he was back to normal. He dusted all the dirt off him and got back in the car - and sped to his house. He threw the car in park again and took his keys and threw them in the bowl on the table of the hallway, like his grandad always did. In a minutes time he was back downstairs in athletic shorts and a v-neck and was out the door again. He sprinted towards the Gilbert's house - leaping over fences and hitting the ground, rolling.

He reached the doorstep and knocked on the door, hesitantly. The cool breeze of the night hit him and made him shiver, so he crossed his arms - to keep warm. He had the food he had bought too - some pizza, that he literally got at the last second. He hoped she liked pizza, because he wouldn't feel proud of himself if she despised pizza.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Elena sat on the couch in a tank top and iCarly pajamma bottom. She had some fluffy bunny slippers on and hair hair pulled back into a high ponytail. She didn't get the 5 hr energy so she was lying vertical on the couch almost asleep. She was just super dooper pumped for Jason to come back.

Elena shot up as she her the door. Someone was knocking and 99% chance it was him.

She leaped up and flew over to the door, opened the door and somewhat leaped into his arms. She was kinda interrupted by the pizza box then let go and smiled. "Pretend that was a really really meaningful hug."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:49 pm

He gladly accepted the embrace, slightly moving the pizza out of the way. She missed him, and he missed her - it was precious. He walked in and set the pizza down on the kitchen table, as she told him to pretend the hug was really meaningful - that made him laugh. He turned around to her and spun her around, holding onto her tightly in the most meaningful hug ever given.

"Like this? This is meaningful. I don't pretend, Elena."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:55 pm

Elena laughed slowly pulling back. "Exactly like that." She spent a few seconds staring into his eyes, then looked down at the piazza boxtrying to get her mind of these clustering feelings. "Piazza looks good." She distracted, what kind did ya get?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:59 pm

He smiled at her, he wanted to kiss her - he had the urge, but he held back. He didn't want to seem desperate or assume that she was - so he kept himself restrained. He ran his hands through her hair, and then picked her up - carrying her in his arms. With a jolt of strength and speed he hauled her into the living room, while nabbing the pizza box. He sat down on the couch with her, and was within a few inches of her face - he stared at her, and smiled.

"There is... some pepperoni and sausage and umm, Uh - vegetarian? I didn't know what you ate - so I brought variety."

He laughed nervously, hoping he didn't mess up.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Elena was picked up and step into the living room. She noticed that Jason was saying something...she just didn't really care because she was busy focusing on looking at him. One of th best faces...like...ever. "I..'M sorry, did you say something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:08 pm

He smiled as he ran his hand down the side of her face, trying to be affectionate. She totally ignored what he said, she was mesmerized by him. Last time he checked though, he wasn't a vampire - just a normal guy, well a normal werewolf. He leaned into her, pulling her closer, as he pressed his forehead against hers. He could literally feel the breath that came out of her mouth, that is how close he was.

"I said something about the pizza, but that doesn't matter - it is food. What I really meant to say was no matter what you wear, you still look beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Elena closed her eyes as their forehead's pressed on one another. She opened them back up as he called her beautiful and she sat back in the couch. "What's your sign??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:15 pm

He stared at her, admiring everything about her. He almost didn't even realize she was talking to him. But she wanted to know what his sign was, so he assumed she meant zodiac. He reached for her hand and held it, not tightly though - he didn't want to break it.

"I am a Scorpio, what are you - Elena?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:20 pm

She nodded at his sign. She always loved scorpios. It was just the sexiest of all signs to her. After Leo. "I'm a Virgo.." she responded, sinking in lower to the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:22 pm

Jordan watched her, she was pretty much burrowing into the couch. He had no idea why, and he wanted to ask why - but he didn't want to be rude. He looked down, they were still holding hands - that made him smile. He turned to her though, because he was totally perplexed.

"Are you letting the couch eat you alive?"

He giggled slightly at how silly that truly sounded.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:24 pm

"Maybe you're just letting me get eaten." She continued, invisibly smiling.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:26 pm

He picked her up and cradled her in his arms, then placed her in his lap. She looked tired, because she was waiting up all night for him - it made him feel bad. He grabbed a cushion pillow and lifted her head, resting it on the pillow as he slid it behind her. He liked this, he could get used to sitting with her like this - it was comfortable.

"No couch is going to eat you while I am around. But I can't let you not eat, Elena. Are you hungry yet?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Elena closed her eyes on Jason's lap. She turned her face to the side sk she was now awkwardly facing his stomach. "Mhmmm." She faintly answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:31 pm

He smiled as she rolled around in his lap, it was really cute to watch. He ran a hand through her hair, trying to soothe her to where she could fall asleep easier. But with his free hand, acknowledging her answer - he opened the pizza box and pulled one out and offered it to Elena.

"Do you want to eat this, it would make me happier if you at least ate one....."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:35 pm

"Mhmmmmm.." She answered. Although she kinda was tired, so it was awkward what she wanted to ask. She found a good way to say it. "Um...I dont wanna get nmy hands greasy." she whispered, sounding quite the sleepy one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Her life kinda...really sucked."
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next