Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 Staff_zps08fc6213

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 Liz_zpse62da61a"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"Her life kinda...really sucked."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:16 pm

A sigh of relief left Jason's throat, as Klaus stepped into the house. It was something about his presence that made Jason feel.. powerful, besides the current circumstances. His face was beaten up pretty bad and he was bleeding from the puncture wounds of the fangs - not to mention he felt blood dripping from the back of his head. Above all of this, he felt.. fine, he stood up and stared at Klaus - almost thanking him with his glance. He turned to Elena and didn't know what to say, he hadn't expected Klaus to show up and save him - and he knew how bad it looked.

"Thanks, Klaus.... And Elena, I am sorry - I didn't know Klaus would be here, I honestly mean that."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Elena, with quiet and calmness in her voice, refused to eye Jason before she begun up the stairs. On her way, she said quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear, "Just make sure all the blood is cleaned up before I come down to go to school tomorrow morning..."
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

Bites : 153
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:30 pm

"It was no problem Jason. I have a proposition for you but first lets get you healed up." He said biting into his wrist. "A few drops of my blood will have you healing in no time. You'll see." He held his wrist out for Jason to take, waiting patiently.

"Once you're healed then we shall talk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:33 pm

He listened to Klaus and heard everything he said. Proposition? He owed Klaus his life, so if he could anything to repay him - he would. He watched the man bite his arm, revealing some of his blood as it dripped - and it looked... good. Without hesitation Jason took the opportunity and lunged for his arm, biting into it. The blood flowed down his throat and it tasted better than anything he had ever tasted, pure ecstasy. He didn't even bother to wipe his mouth after he ingested the blood, instead he moved back a bit and stared at Klaus.

"You have my eternal gratitude, Klaus. Now... what is it you wanted to speak with me about?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:38 pm

He watched carefully as he drank from his arm. He didn't even need to pull him away before he'd had too much. It was good to see he had the control he was looking for, even if that control didn't stretch past his anger.

He smiled. "Im glad you said that Jason. Makes what im about to do so much easier." Without a seconds warning he'd taken hold of Jasons head and twisted till the satisfactory snap filled his ears. Now he had to wait.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Elena didn't go to her room. She went to the top stair and just started staring at the two. She thought it was crazy that Klaus didn't suspect she was watching. She didn't think much of it until she looked away for a second then turned back when she heard a snap. It was Jason. Klaus killed jason. And he had his blood...so...no.

Elena ran down the stairs as fast as she could and ran by and knelt at Jason's head. "What did you do?" She asked Klaus, with tears beginning to fill her eyes. She looked up at Klaus with pure rage in her eyes. She turned and grabbed some magazines from the coffee table and heaved them at Klaus and begun throwing anything she could find. "GET OUT." She yelled, throwing more things at him. Finally when she was out of stuff she took off her bunny slippers and threw them both towards the original hybrid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:53 pm

What the hell had happened? Jason had been talking to Klaus, even drank his blood - and then, darkness. Did Klaus kill him? Was he now a hybrid - was he bonded to Klaus? Thoughts raged around in his mind as he felt a hunger he had never felt before, something... unnatural. He could barely move his limbs, and his eyes were resisting to open - but he forced them. He could see Elena throwing things at Klaus, even yelling at him. His body made him gasp for air, it was weird - he felt like he hadn't had a normal breath of air in years... it hurt. Klaus must have done something to make her angry, so steadily - Jason pushed himself up. He was shaking uncontrollably, the hunger was growing stronger - he could even hear... something pumping. He looked, it was Elena, her veins - they looked... good. He shook his head, he loved her - he would never hurt her, so he turned to Klaus.

"My mind is blank.... did we even have that conversation? And what the hell is going on - Elena, I love you.. please calm down." He was speaking to both of them - in his bewildered state of mind.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:10 pm

"I gave him a better life Elena. That fall he'd just had was killing him. Im sure you'd rather see him a hybrid than dead." He said dodging all the objects she threw at him, not like it would hurt him they were just annoying.

"I told you we'd have the conversation right after you were healed." He pulled out a small bag of blood and threw it to Jason. "Drink up if you want to live. We have a lot of talking to do."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:19 pm

She ignored everything Klaus had just said and turned to looked at Jason. "I did this to you. If we never met this never would have happened to you." She said hugging him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:23 pm

Almost like instinct, he caught the bag without even trying - the blood was overpowering. It smelled amazing, and the veins in his face popped out - his eyes growing red with thirst. Before he could drink, it was interrupted and Elena threw herself at him - his face went back to normal in an instant. He dropped the bag to the floor and wrapped his arms around her - ignoring Klaus. He quickly kissed her on the lips, ignoring all the urges he had to drain her of her blood.

"I love you, Elena..... And don't blame yourself. It's my fault - I provoked Stefan.... I just, please - don't turn away from me. I love you, I really do."

He turned back at Klaus, and picked up the blood bag - after distancing himself a few feet away from Elena. He sunk his fangs into the bag and drained it, which didn't take long. He threw the empty bag back to Klaus, and then moved back to Elena. He wrapped his arms around her again, running his hand through her hair.

"Talk... Go ahead, Klaus. I am all ears."
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:41 pm

He looked at Elena, did she make a habit of falling for every guy to walk her path? "If it's any consolation i was going to turn him anyway." He said moving to take a seat. He knew he wasn't welcome but he wasn't leaving without getting what he came for.

"I imagine you know what just happened? You seem smart enough to realise."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:45 pm

"Don't touch me." She told coldly to Jasone shoving him away from her and looking at the door. She turned to Klaus and shook her her head. "I haven't done anything to you. I don't know what I must have done to make you do any of this to me. You destroy everything you touch so just stay away from me. Id rather die than live on the same earth with toy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Why.... Why would this be happening? Elena had shoved him away, and in that moment - his heart broke. Never had anything hurt him this bad, all he wanted to do was kill - that was the weirdest instinct he had ever had. He wanted to kill everyone, anyone that had ever messed with him - and he had the strength to do it. And all that being said to Klaus, it upset Jason himself, was that the sire bond? No - Klaus would never get his feelings hurt, or would he? Or did he really just feel like he should protect his master from the insults? His voice was full of rage, it was shaky and he didn't know whether to burst into tears or go after Stefan and kill him.

"It's clear that we are not welcome..... Can we go? This whole thing is just - it's taking a toll on me Klaus, and I just lost her..... Please?"

His head just shot down to the floor, his arms on his knees - he couldn't lift his head. He was like the sad puppy that had been kicked one too many times. There was no movement in him, he had no control over himself - he just needed Klaus to help him, take him away.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:59 pm

"I haven't done anything to you Elena. Blame your blood line, they are the reason behind everything i have done to cause you trouble. If it wasn't for me you'd be dead right now. I've saved your life countless times and you don't even know it." He said pushing himself to his feet. It was clear whatever he said here to Jason wouldn't be taken in.

"Yes, this isn't quite the place or time i'd imagined for your new life. Let us go else where to celebrate." He said leading the way out the door.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Elena looked down back at the floor, with, instead of hate, hurtfulness. "No..you stay. Because if I do I'll probably end up doing this.." She picked up a glass picture frame and heaved it over in Klaus' direction. "...all night. To all the frames." She said, slowly walking out with nothingness in her eyes into the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:14 pm

He shook his head, ignoring any urges that Klaus tried to feed him. Elena wanted him to stay.... he had no idea how to respond to that. With a change of heart, he went after her - stopping her, as he stood in front of her. He looked over her shoulder and yelled to Klaus.

"Go ahead and go Klaus - I will see you later, I will be fine. I swear."

He just stared at Elena after that, her eyes.... they seemed so desolate. His first sign of being somewhat human finally shone through, as tears fell down his face. He had no idea what to do, but he couldn't stand it - he thought he lost her, already - and it killed him.

"Don't.... don't kill yourself, it looks like you're trying to... And please, don't - I let you down, I am a monster. But that doesn't mean that I am not in love with you, I will do anything to protect you..... I will."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Elena didn't much care about anything anymore."Do you not get what you are?" She asked. "You. Are. A. Hybrid. It means you cant control yourself anymore. It means everytime you look at me...you're not thinking of me. You'll be thinking of my blood. Do you know how that feels?"

Elena walked past him and went onto the stairs but turned around once more. "I dint want to be with you and I don't want you in my presence. And just in case it wasn't implied...our date for tomorrow is kind of off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:29 pm

That was it - he didn't care anymore. Elena was shoving him away so he was going to shove back - strip her of something she loved. His veins popped out and his eyes burned red as he scorned at her.

"Stefan is next. Just saying, if you shove me away - he dies. So you have obviously damned both of your past loves, Elena."

With that he sprinted off, he didn't care where was going - he just needed to leave. He made his way into the woods, revealing a campsite. A bunch of bikers were out here, getting drunk off their asses - and not giving a fuck about anything. Jason stopped and stared at them, smirking - he was going to push himself over the edge, he wanted to be a monster. Why have this power and not revel in it? He nodded, almost as if he was replying to himself. Within moments he had them all down - and was draining them all one by one. Elena would regret the day that she neglected him, and Stefan... oh, his death would be long, drawn out and sweet - so very, very sweet.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Was he forcing her to lie and say she loved him? Was this motherfucker crazy or something? Elena wasn't gonna stick around to find the fuck out. She sprinted over to Stefan and sat cris cross apple sauce and laid his knocked out head on her lap as she started to cry. Why did she have to pick today to visit her parents and aunt jenna?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Her life kinda...really sucked."
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8