Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61a"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"Her life kinda...really sucked."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:37 pm

At her request, he pulled her up gently into his arms and put the pizza against her mouth to keep her from getting grease on her hands. With his other free hand he still played with her hair, trying less to put her to sleep - so he could get some food in her system.

"Eat this and you don't have to eat for the rest of the night. I will even take you to your room and lay there with you for a while, Elena."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Hay. She thought it was a success. She sat up and begun eating and stayed silent until she finished the slice. She sighed as he said he'd lay with her for a while. "Stay allllllll night. Ill be your best frienddd." She offered, smiling and wrapping her arms around hid neckand resting her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:37 pm

He smiled as she finished - he was so happy that she ate. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and at her response he smiled really big. She was all over him sort of, but he was loving it. He kissed her cheek and then she lay her head on his chest. He wanted to know if they were going to watch TV or something, so they could either stay here or go to her room.

"Are we going to stay in here and watch TV, or go to your room?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:44 pm

She sighed and looked around the living room and the stairs and looked Jason in the eyes she shrugged her shoulders. "You know...if we go to my room we'll have more room on the bed and whatever but if we stay here for Tv we're all cramped up and need to stay in this position. She told him, with her arms still around his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:02 pm

He lifted her off the couch and held her tightly in his arms. He kissed her cheek again and made his way for the stairs, almost in a dead, silent sprint. He was trying to keep it quiet so the 'parent' wouldn't wake up and so far - he had done well. He reached her room and twisted the door open, and then shut it behind them. He laid her in her bed and then took his shoes off and threw his shirt off - because the Gilbert house was abnormally hot. He crawled into her bed and laid on his back, staring at the ceiling.

"More room sounded a lot nicer to me... dunno about you though."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Elena was lifted off the couch and taken up to her room. Jason laid in her bed and took his shirt and shoes. She smiled and laid next to him turning on her side so she was taxing his cheek. "More room is always nice.." She said, tempted to move closer and tear off his pants. But of course, she had willpower so she just lied there and stared at him. "You have nice cheekbones, kinda like Victoria Justice." She told him smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:14 pm

He smiled as he put his arm over her, and pulled her closer to him - just a bit. He wanted her, but he had self-control and didn't want to come across.... forceful. He smiled at her with the reference to his cheek bones, a girl though - he didn't know if that was an insult or not. That didn't matter though, because he liked for her to compliment him. He ran the back of his free hand down her face, as he tried to be affectionate.

"Thanks. You are just beautiful, but you already know that. Are you still tired?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:22 pm

Elena silently nodded as she laid her head on his chestand closed her eyes. She opened her mouth ready to ask him something but pulled back. It was a strange thing though. "So..um...would you be up for an awkward question?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:26 pm

He loved the fact that she was on his chest, and her hair tickled his bare chest. That was a good feeling, and she was cold - which was always a good thing. His body chilled and her hair in combination with that gave him chill bumps. He smiled and played with her hair as she spoke to him.

"Try me."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:29 pm

"Have you..changed at all?" She asked. "Like are you the same guy you were before I knew you? And no not yesterday, like a few months back.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:34 pm

He looked at her and his face changed a bit. He had to think about that for a second and then spit out an answer, not really paying attention to Elena when he said it.

"Well yea. The only difference I have is an extreme change in strength. I was already good at football, but now I mean... I amaze the coaches and the team, and I have at least one recruiter at practices for me now... so really I am the same. Why do you ask, Elena?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:39 pm

She sighed. "Well I just wanted to know what I was missing out on...you're a great guy and my life probably would've been a whole lot better if you were around."

She noticed he was always playing with her hair. Elena rolled thee eyes smiling and sat up. She pulled her hair out of the pony tail and laid back in the position she was in before except she purposely tickled his face with her hair now. "You likey? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:48 pm

He smiled at her, she wanted him in her life back before this. That made him so happy, he wanted to kiss her again - but he still held his position. She let her hair out of the pony tail and tickled him with it. He laughed at this, it felt good - and he kissed her head again.

"I do likey. And I like you, a lot - Elena."

He laughed, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:52 pm

Elena laid still on his chest as he said he liked her. Duh. She knew that. They werefriends now. Probably really close and almost besties now. "Ha, I know that. And you know I really like you too.." she assured him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:56 pm

He held her hand tightly and ran his fingers up and down her side. He smiled, and listened - his heart pounding faster. She did like him, was it as friends or more? He didn't even know, but he really wanted it to be more. He lay there for a second and looked back down at her, she wasn't asleep yet.

"On a scale of one to ten, how tired are you? And thanks... I needed the reassurance."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:00 pm

"No probs. I speak the truth." She reassured him once more. She turned her face so her head was still on his chest but she was able to make eye contact with him. "5.535664. You?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:03 pm

He smiled at her, and he liked the truth - it was nice. He ran his hand through her hair again, and he smiled at her, meeting her eyes with his as she turned at him. She was comfy and so was he, but she wasn't even that tired? How was that even possible?

"Ummm to be honest, Elena, about thirty-two out of ten. The only thing that is keeping me up is.... you, because I really, really like you and every moment I spend with you. And my extreme amounts of adrenaline that are pumping through me."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:09 pm

She giggled as he broke the scale and went past ten. Which made sense since it was almost one. "You better." She said smiling forcing him to enjoy every moment with her ten times more. "Yeah..about the adreneline. Your hearts beating faster than you can run. You okay there??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:14 pm

He ran a hand through her hair again, and poked her nose with his finger. She noticed his increased heart rate, and he blushed as she noticed. His heart raced even more now, and he didn't know how to react. He tapped his other hand on his chest, rapidly and tried to think of something.

"I think you might be the cause of that ...."

He said, his voice went inaudible again. He hated that when he got that nervous, he couldn't even speak like that and it bothered him.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:17 pm

Elena sat up quickly. "Gosh..I'm sorry. I must have been cutting of your circulation and when I turned my head you'd take short breaths so your heart's r...nevermind. just..sorry." she cleared up...and made it clear she was sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:23 pm

He looked at her, he was totally baffled. Was she oblivious? He sat up in the bed now and scratched his head, swinging his legs off the bed and facing the wall. He scratched the back of his head and just stared into space. His voice was almost emotionless as he sat there.

"Never mind.. You didn't get it."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:26 pm

She swung her legs over and scooted over to Jason so she was sitting next to him now. 'Um...am I missing something here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:30 pm

He didn't even look at her, he had been taking all the wrong hints. He was reading all the vibes wrong.... she didn't like him, anymore than a friend. He felt like someone had just knocked the wind out of him, and if he didn't even know better - he would say that his eyes were totally flushed of color. All he could do was ruffle his shorts as he sat there, still gazing at the same spot on the wall.

"N-no.... apparently I did, though."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:35 pm

"Um...right." She said with some sadness in her eyes. Wasit something she said? "You sure you don't wanna talk aboutit?" She asked, playfully brushing against his shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:37 pm

He felt her brush into him, she was trying to lighten the mood. He gave her a slight smile and laid his head on her shoulder. He had given up, there was really no point now. He shut his eyes and just sat there in this position for, well he didn't know how long. His voice was shaky, somewhat, but he was calm - so the two mediums were contradicting each other.

"We can talk about it, but there is nothing to talk about - honestly. I just... I looked too far into this, I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Her life kinda...really sucked."
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next