Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61a"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"Her life kinda...really sucked."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:17 pm

He smiled, she really didn't care - that was a first. He took his hand off the steering wheel and ran his hand over her hair - softness. Oh man, it was really soft - he freaked out about it. Nothing was ever that soft, it was like.... magic. He nervously retracted his hand back to the arm rest in between them, hoping she didn't freak out on him over that little gesture.

"Good, because I was afraid.... that maybe, uh - you wouldn't wanna be seen with me."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:21 pm

"I dare you to find someone that will look at that face and say tthey don't want to be seen with you." She propositioned. "It's be near imposssible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:25 pm

He pulled over for a second, pulling onto the shoulder of the road. He threw his car in park and turned to her and just stared at her. No one had ever said he was good looking, or at least not to his face - it made his heart pound fast, and he had a ridiculously massive grin on his face.

"No one has ever said anything like that to me, Elena......"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Elena was confused as to why Jason would pull over. Did they have a flat? Jason put the car in park then start to...stare at her. When he said that no one'd ever say that to him before. Really? "Come on...I doubt that." She told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:34 pm

He looked at her nervously, occasionally looking away because he wasn't so good at talking to girls. His butterflies in his stomach were going crazy, and he was barely able to control it. His arm was on the steering wheel, his other wrapped around the back of his seat. She had no idea how odd he used to be, it was sort of cute - her lack of knowledge of him.

"Elana... before this year, no one gave me the time of day - now you are..... No one has ever done that, and no one ever complimented me, well the last people too.... well, they can't anymore."

He was fighting the tears, he really was - but slowly little droplets were pouring out of the corners of his eyes. He tried to dab at his eyes with the collar of his jacket, so he could hide his sadness.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:43 pm

She shook her head. How has could he have been before that people wouldn't even give him the time of day? He looked like he just changed his looks. He stills seems to be the same sweet guy he seemed to be before she knew him. "Are those last people your grandparents? " she asked, sad to see him so hurt. "When my parents died...I kinda thought the world would resent me. You know, because I caused the accident. But....did you know that's not true? And that there's a whole world of people out there just waiting to embrace you? And trust me, with your looks blending in wont be all that hard." She concluded. When she saw him start to tear up she put on another sad face. "Does somebody need a hug? " she asked, opening her arms up to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:49 pm

He listened to her, she was being way to sweet to him. Elena's opinion of him was obviously way too high, but it made him feel a lot better. His confidence was being boosted and she was speaking to him, which made him that much happier. That voice sent chills down his spine and made his heart pound and his mouth creep into a smile. His eyes burned as she mentioned his grandparents - the tears still going, and his eyes took that topaz glow again. Extreme emotion brought his werewolf'ness' out even more, and he wasn't ashamed for her to see it, he totally dropped his guard around her.

"Yea.... I miss them. My grandfather has taken care of me... most of my life, he was my father pretty much. I even called him dad.... And he bought me this car, he thought I would need it - and...."

His throat seized up, he felt like he was literally choking - his words couldn't even slip out. She opened her arms to him - and he flew into them, resting his head on her shoulder. His arms consumed her, as he held her tightly - he really was sad. In this position he felt amazing, safe - loved.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:09 pm

She sighed, and had her eyebrows in sad formation. He looked like he was about to start stuttering. She didn't want to see him cry. He didn't deserve all the unfortunate events that had occurred.

As he leapt into her arms and rested his head on her shoulder, she took her hands and held the back of his head, hoping this might help. "Shhh. It'll be okay..."she said, now resting her chin on top of he back of his head. She'd only known him for a short while but it hurt her to see him hurt.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Every time she touched him, he instantly felt better. But tonight was a full moon, he had to get her home as soon as possible. He held her tightly and let her rest her chin on his head - it felt right, again. He couldn't live with himself, however, if he hurt her tonight. Regaining all his former calmness - he spoke.

"Elena.... I... It's a full moon tonight. I need to get you home, I will come over - after I have reverted back to normal. I will pick up food - if that's okay. I just - I can't live with myself if I hurt you."

He held onto her tightly and nuzzled himself into her neck.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:39 pm

"Youcant just say its a full moon and expect me to leave you.." she told him. Elena didn't even keep track of full moons anymore, now that she was basically surrounded by all of these hybrids that can turn at will...which is like never. She didn't even really know how to handle helping someone through a transition....guess shell find out if she has what it tales tonight...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:43 pm

He broke out of the hug and cupped her face in his hands as he stared right into her eyes. He wanted to kiss her, he really did - he wanted to just fall in love with her, but that sort of thing was meant for time. Time could only tell if they would be together, and he hoped it was on their side. But she refused to leave him during a full moon. That was stupid - but maybe... she cared, maybe she liked him. He leaned his forehead against her, so she had to look into his eyes - had to listen to him.

"Please... Elena, trust me. I will even stay with you all night, after my transformation - please. Just don't try to help me through this, I have no control. If I killed you, hurt you ... m-maimed you...."

He couldn't bare to think of that - never. Hurting her was impossible, he couldn't do that without killing himself over it.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:49 pm

The two were now forehead to forhead annd she was staring in his eyes now. "...Are you sure?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:52 pm

He ran his fingers down the back of her head, playing with her hair. They were both staring at each other and his eyes ceased crying. He was never so sure of anything in his life - he liked her.

"Yes, I am sure. Look, I will call you afterwards. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:00 pm

She pulled back, and begun to stare frightened at the dashboard. "J..just promise me you'll be okay. Okay?" She asked e looking back over to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:05 pm

He felt her tear away from him, it sort of upset him - he enjoyed their closeness. He put his hand on her shoulder, trying to reassure her.

"I promise. Elena... I promise, just please - don't act like this. You act like I am going to die or something. I will be fine, I will change, come back to normal... And then I mean, if you want - I will even drive over and let you see that I am okay."

Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:10 pm

"I know you're not going to die. Its just, the moon is gonna come up...and you're gonna be in all of this unearthly pain..and there's nothing I can do to help you.." she explained to Jason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:12 pm

She cared, and in that instant - he felt something with her - possibly more than friends. He smiled at her, not a happy smile - but a reassuring one. He turned back to his car and started it up and began driving again, back towards her house. He listened to what she was saying, she wanted to help - but she couldn't.

"You can help me afterwards.... I will come over, and you can... talk to me, spend the rest of the night with me. Anything you want, just name it - Elena."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Elena sighed and rested her head on the window. "I waaaaaant you to not have to go through this." She stated, looking back over at him. Poor guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:19 pm

He nodded in acknowledgement - but he knew what Tyler had to do to stop the pain. Jason refused to bow down before Klaus, he refused to be a hybrid. And Elena had to know that was the only way to avoid his pain.

"I know... but it's my curse Elena. And I will be damned if I go to that Klaus guy and become half vampire. I refused to do that."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:22 pm

"You do know that if you do go to Klaus, that it can stop all this pain??" She asked. She knew he wouldn't go for it thought. In fact she almost immediately regretted it. "Nevermind. You're right.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:25 pm

He cringed as she mentioned Klaus, he welcomed hybrid'ness' but he didn't want the sire bond that came with it. And he heard that he had to drink Elena's blood to complete it - he hoped that was a lie, because he refused to do that. He shook his head, and hesitated as he reached for her hand.

"As long as I don't have to hurt people for Klaus... I will gladly endure this pain."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:26 pm

She looked down at their hands. "You're one of the good ones, ya know." She stated. "The rare good ones."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:36 pm

He smiled, rubbing his thumb over her hand. She realized he was a good guy - he was glad she knew that. He kept driving, and looking at the clock - still an hour or so til the full moon. He continued to twiddle his thumb across her hand, as he passed The Grill.

"I am good, I will never cease to be good. And I am bringing you food - so please, be hungry at midnight, Elena."

He laughed, because he seriously was going to come back to her house later.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:40 pm

"If it means seeing you again today....I wont eat for the rest of the day." She said, closing her eyes and leaning down so her head was resting on his shoulders now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:45 pm

He smiled, she did like him - so he thought, well all the signs were there. Her head was now on his shoulder, so he lay against her, as much as he could whilst driving. Out of complete instinct he leaned over and kissed her through her hair, just to let her know he cared.

"I will be back tonight, promise. Try not to be abstain from eating for too long, I can't have you dying on me. If it helps, I will even sleep on your couch tonight...."

He felt loved, for the first time in a while - and it was purely blissful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Her life kinda...really sucked."
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next