Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 Staff_zps08fc6213

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 Liz_zpse62da61a"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"Her life kinda...really sucked."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:00 am

She smiled as she put the words right in his mouth, and then climbed up his chest. He had no idea what she was doing, until she started kissing his cheeks, relentlessly. He didn't mind it though, he loved her - her touch, everything - so he welcomed it. He pulled her face into his hands, however, and gave her the most passionate kiss he probably ever would be able to give. After he let go he pressed his forehead against hers and whispered to her.

"Elena Gilbert, do me the honor... no, wrong wording. Um - will you, possibly - would you want to... be my girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:03 am

"Ask me in 16 hours when we go on our first date." She told him. "Which reminds me..you wanna go on a date tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:07 am

He smiled, she was literally running circles around him - but he didn't care, he had her. He poked her nose with his index finger and laughed.

"Of course, but you are not allowed to pay for anything, Mrs. Gilbert."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:09 am

"Fineeeee." She said, dragging on the e. She liked this guy. He had class. Some real class. And she loved that about him...and of course she loves everything about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:12 am

He ran his fingers through her hair as she admitted defeat. His grandmother had always told him to treat girls with respect and to take care of them - and that was what he was doing. He was being a gentlemen, to the most beautiful girl in the world - and it made him feel amazing. He whispered into her ear, trying to give her goosebumps - but he probably failed, miserably.

"Would your superior, your um... whatever, whoever your guardian is... Would they be mad if I crashed here tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:16 am

"No." She quickly replied. "He has his own apartment and he crashes there some nights. Tonight is one of those nights. And my little brother isn't home yet...so its already just us." She concluded, smiling now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:22 am

He held her tightly, making sure the covers were over them. Her house seemed to be getting colder, and he was beginning to freeze. He shivered and tried to huddle close to her for warmth, as he did so - he gently kissed her neck.

"You are going to be so tired in school tomorrow, Elena. But this is nice.... I will be too, but it was so worth it."

He laughed, smiling gently and still running his hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:29 am

She kind of winced as they got closer. He had gotten colder. "Do you want your shirt?? You're shivering." She asked, then told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:31 am

He nodded, pointing to the athletic bag on the floor of her room. After changing, he always got cold like this - he assumed it was his body coming back to normal. He spoke, his teeth chattering, trying to keep a steady voice for Elena.

"In that bag.... my jacket, if you get me that.... I will give you a kiss."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 am

"Ooh. You just gave me a reason to rush." She slipped away and went to his bag and pulled out his jacket. She got back to the bed and instead of lying next to Jason, she was now on top. She held the jacket behind her back with one hand and tapped her lips with the other, motioning him to sit up and kiss her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:40 am

He watched her jump out of the bed and rush for his jacket, that was possibly the cutest thing he had ever seen. In a matter of seconds, she was on top of him - and he loved it. He laughed, the kiss must have really given her the motivation to pull away from him for a second. He shot up, wrapping his arms around her waist, and kissed her. He lost track of time, because that is all he wanted to do - his hands moved up her back, until he had them on both sides of her face, holding it still. He was enjoying this kiss, and he hoped she was too. In between breathes, he managed to get a few words out to her.

"Thank you, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:46 am

Elena got caught up in the moment and dropped his jacket over his leg and used both her free hands to grip his face as she smiled and continued to kiss him, not wanting to say anything ...but just to kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:50 am

He smiled as she dropped the jacket and grabbed his face. He had never felt his heart beat that fast, ever - but he was okay with it, it was a raging love machine. He dropped one of his hands back down to her back, pulling her into him even more for the kiss. He positioned his free hand behind her head, holding her at her neck, just so he could be comfortable during the kiss. He loved her, and she knew that - and it was great, he didn't want the kiss to end. In between breathes again, he tried to whisper something.

"This is... amazing."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:54 am

Elenas eyes were closed, as she was just enjoying the passion she shares with Jason. She really hadn't felt this way in a while. She nodded in response to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:57 am

He let go of her, gasping for air now. Never had he had a kiss that long, and never had he wanted it to last longer - or ever longed for it to just be Elena. He always figured he would kiss a lot of girls, but now he didn't want to - all he wanted were Elena's lips, and her - he was in love. He ran the back of his hand down her face gently, and smiled at her. His voice was fine now, not shaky - but almost 'dreamy.'

"I am falling in love with you Elena. Never thought that of all people, I would be saying that to anyone. But here I am... not actually knowing you for more than a day - and I already love you..."

He was nervous, but he wasn't so much so anymore around her, he had gotten used to her - gotten comfortable around her. He slid his jacket on, and almost immediately started to warm up. He left the zipper undone, so she could still lay on his chest, because to be honest - he loved that, and even if he was cold, didn't want that to end.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:02 pm

She pulled back, nodded and looked down. "Don't make me say it out loud..it'll make it..real then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:05 pm

He pulled her head up back to eye level with his, with his hand on her chin. He smiled at her, his eyes blazing - he loved her. He nodded, in acknowledgement to what she said. He knew that it was a difficult thing to say out loud, but he meant it when he said it. He stared at her, mesmerized by her face... her eyes. He spoke to her so gently that it made him feel weird.

"That's fine Elena.... but what if I want this to be real? Do you not feel the same?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:09 pm

"You dont understand. I know you don't wanna hear about this but I poured my heart my soul..everything I had onto me and Stefan then he vanishes and when I found him..Mit's like he completely forgot his feelings for me." She looked back to Jason. "It really hurts to get hurt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:12 pm

The fact that she didn't want to get hurt was understandable. It hurt him to know that Stefan hurt her the way he did, and he just held onto her - he loved her, he didn't think she needed to be upset. He ran his fingers through her hair as he tried to make her quit being sad, he tried to cheer her up - to the best of his ability. He spoke really calmly, trying to be as soothing as possible.

"I know. The only hurt I have is being a social pariah and being cast out by my parents.... but I know what hurt is like. I guess, I guess I just have to heal you - won't I?"

He kissed her neck through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:31 pm

Elena closed her eyes as she felt his lips on her skin through her hair. She tilted her head so it'd be easier forhim. Shebrushed herhair to the side and begun to smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:55 pm

He took that notion and went with it, he kept kissing her neck. He opened his eyes and stared at her throat - he wasn't so sure, what the appeal was. He looked at the veins in her throat - vampires were monsters, he could never imagine biting her throat, it would be horrible. He kissed up her neck, across her chin - then met her lips again. He tried to mutter while their lips were connected, but he wasn't sure how it would sound.

"I will never hurt you..."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:06 pm

Elena opened her eyes and pulled back. "I lo --" Before Elena could finish, she heard a crash downstairs in somewhere that sounded like the kitchen. "Did you hear that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:10 pm

His ears perked up, his senses were heightened - but it wasn't that long after transformation, and they were unreal now. He smiled at Elena, and jumped out of the bed - stretching just a bit. His knuckles cracked and his smile was interesting. He whispered to Elena, just in case it was someone downstairs.

"I did hear that.... Intruders beware."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Elena let out a snort. "This is isn't funny! Someone could come up and kill us!" She told him with a bright smile on her face the whole time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:14 pm

He couldn't help but laugh, had she forgotten what he was? He ran his hand down her face, to give her some sort of reassurance.

"Ever tried killing a werewolf? It's pretty damn hard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Her life kinda...really sucked."
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next