Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 Staff_zps08fc6213

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 Liz_zpse62da61a"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"Her life kinda...really sucked."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

"Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:40 pm

She shook him of her shoulders and held his cheeks and made sure the two had some eye contacts. "Come on, stopbeing so cryptic. I want you to look me in my eyes and tell me what you're thinking right.....now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:45 pm

He couldn't fight her, she was so overpowering it wasn't even funny. He just stared into her eyes, his heart going crazy again. He couldn't even gather the words to say what he wanted to, he didn't want to ruin this - whatever it was. His throat made a gulping noise, and he spoke unsteadily.

"I am thinking... that I want to kiss you, that I am an idiot for thinking too much into this.... That I probably shouldn't have dived into this so quickly..... I am an idiot, arn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:54 pm

She stopped in her tracks and stopped staring in his eyes -- his beautiful eyes -- and then begun looking at his lips. They looked...really really nice. She knew what he was ferreting to know. His heart race and her causing it. Without saying anything, she shook her head and closed her eyes and leaned in closer to his face then gently pressed her lips on his.

When she pulled back she looked back in his eyes. "Still feeling stupid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:58 pm

He was kissing her, but it was initiated by her? Nothing had ever felt so amazing, and he wanted it to last a lot longer - but she pulled away. He shuddered at that, it felt like his life was stripped from him. He ran his fingers through her hair again and played with it. She was so precious, even when she was semi poking fun at him.

"No.... not stupid - I feel. I feel, um - really amazing."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:00 am

She nodded and looked down. "You wanna hear a secret?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:01 am

He was still smiling and looked down, to see where she was staring. He had no idea what she was staring at, but he was trying to figure it out. He was so much more calm than he was previously.

"Yes, I would love to. What is it, Elena?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:04 am

She closed one eye and looked back up in his eyes. "I've kinda wanted to do that since I heard my door knock half an hour ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:06 am

He stared back at her, his eyes blazing. He was so happy that he could barely stand it, he grabbed her and held onto her for dear life. He kissed her cheek and smiled, as he ran his hand down her back.

"Why didn't you? I would have felt less like an idiot in the past hour, but... it was still worth it."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:10 am

"Because we've known eachother for less than 6 hours. Not even a fourth of a day...and..welll..ya know. You're kind of really cute and I was kind of scared you wouldn't feel the same..." she explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:16 am

He knew what she said was true, they hadn't known each other long. He took her face in his hands and smiled at her, really big and kissed her nose.

"I felt this way as soon as I looked into your eyes at the cemetery, Elena."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:19 am

"Ya know...off you told me I was gonnna bond with a werewolf in a cemetery tho morning...I would have called you crazy." She said laughigng
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:21 am

He smiled, she was laughing. But what she said was a bit farfetched - so he laughed with her. He laid his head on her shoulder again and hoped she wouldn't shrug him off again.

"If you told me this morning that I wasn't going to get drunk, then transform and go home - I would have called you crazy. And now that I have done exactly that... and been here with you? I wouldn't have believed that this morning, either."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:25 am

She thought about what to say next and thought of something as good as anything
"You know when we first came in I was kinda debating on whether or not to rip your pants off..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:28 am

He blushed, his face turning bright crimson. He didn't know how to even respond to that, and was glad his face was hidden by her hair, or he would be so embarrassed. He lay his hand on top of hers, in her lap and kept it like that.

"My my my, Elena Gilbert. You are.... dirty, and I like it. Never thought I would ever be saying this to you though..."

He laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:31 am

She had nothing really left to say. she was really happy. For once she wasn't the girl obsessong over getting Stefan back or the one trying to convince Damon and everyone around her she didn't love him. With Jason...she was just Elena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:35 am

Jason leaned back, preparing to lay back down in Elena's bed. As he started to go down - he pulled Elena with him, so he could cuddle with her. He pulled the blanket over them and kissed her, again and again - in short little pecks. He was proud of himself, he got what he wanted - and he never wanted anything more than Elena.

"I am glad.. that we bonded today, Elena. You helped me out of a depression, and for that I can never thank you enough."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:40 am

"Why'd you let people bring you down for so long?" She asked, lying with him now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:24 am

He didn't really want to answer that, because it made him look stupid. But if he was going to have a proper relationship with Elena - he needed to speak the truth.

"Because I am too nice to directly enter conflict... I avoid confrontation. I am overly nice and it is my downfall, Elena."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:23 am

"Well ... look if it means anything I love that about you." She told him. Elena didn't really like guys who fought. Matt was the sweetest guy in history and he never fought. Npr did Stefan, until Damon came along. And fighting is one of the main things why she isn't into Damon that way. But she cant change him anymore than shes already tried. "In fact I love everything about yoou. Your personality. Your geekyness. Your humorous. Your...face." She said chuckling at her last example. She was also becoming...to maybe love...him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:34 am

Jason smiled as she complimented him, it was a real boost of confidence. He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her gently, he was falling for her - hard. But that was okay, he felt like now - she was too. He smiled really big at her and tried to talk to her without being impossibly nervous.

"I just love... you. Everything that is Elena Gilbert. And I am hurt that you didn't say 'I love your ability as a wide receiver.' That really hurts Elena."

He giggled as he said that, and he hoped she knew he was totally joking.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:39 am

She looked down with another wide grin on her face. "Well you wanna hear another secret, Jason Knight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:43 am

She was so cute, with all her mannerisms. It drove him crazy to even be next to her, but that made the love that much stronger that he already had for. He ran his fingers through her hair, kissing her forehead as she just stared down.

"What would that secret be, Elena Gilbert?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:47 am

She cupped her hands in her face and begun to laugh. "I love your abililty as a wide reciever." She said unsteadily as she spoke and giggled simotaniously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:51 am

That made him laugh too. Her giggle was beyond adorable, and she even pleased him with the secret. That was funny, without a doubt - to Jason. He pulled her as close to his body as he could, and kissed her forehead. His voice was calm and relaxed, because that is how Elena made him feel - now they he knew she cared for him as much as he did for her.

"Well I love your ability to be.... Uh - I have no idea what to say. I can't concentrate, your giggle is too adorable."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:57 am

"Well then...you love my ability to be a world class giggler." She said turning over and pulling her face over to his to she could repeatedly kiss his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Her life kinda...really sucked."   "Her life kinda...really sucked." - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Her life kinda...really sucked."
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next