Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 Staff_zps08fc6213

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 Liz_zpse62da61aLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:15 pm

I groan at her touch and smile. You busy today? I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:35 pm

"Not at all", I reply and look at him. "Why? Any plans?" I look to him and wait for his response.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:37 pm

The right side of my mouth quirks up in a half-smile. No, but I know they include spending time with you. I kiss her lovingly before pulling back after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:41 pm

I smile and crawl on top of him. "So what do you suggest us to do now? Anything in your mind?" I whisper in his ear and kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:48 pm

I trail my hands up her back and kiss her deeply before speaking in her ear. A shower might be in order. I drop a kiss to her neck. You know, in these hard economical times, it'd be wise conserve water. I kiss her lips and look at her. My eyes hold a suggestive glint in them.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:53 pm

I smile at him. "Oh, you're so right" I say and kiss him back. "So..where's the bathroom?" I ask looking in his eyes while I smile back to his suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:57 pm

I kiss her again and smirk. I gesture with my head to the door behind her. Right through there. I kiss her neck and wait for her to get off of me. My hands trail down her back, tracing circles on her skin. The shower's huge; big enough for 10 people let alone two.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:00 pm

I get off of him and wrap one of the sheet around my body, while I step slowly to the bathroom. "Are you joining me or what are you waiting for?" I say and enter the bathroom, while I look back to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:05 pm

I smile and shake my head slowly. I walk past her and turn on the shower head. I don't bother covering myself. I look back at her over my shoulder. No need to be bashful, Toria. Nothing I haven't seen before. I tease and over-dramatically flit my eyes over her body before stepping in the warm shower.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:09 pm

"Shut up, Reid" I reply to his comment and let the sheet fall down. I step in the shower and sigh. The warm water relaxes my muscles and I feel so good. I smile at Luke and wipe the water drops out of my face.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:16 pm

I smile down at her and kiss her as the water soaks into my hair. I grab a bottle of shampoo and walk around behind Victoria. I pour a bit of shampoo in my hands and run my hands through Victoria's hair, alternating between actually trying to gently clean and massaging her scalp. I run my hands down her back every once and a while and trace soapy trails up her back and back to her hair. I rinse the shampoo from her hair and wrap my arms around her from behind. I press a kiss to her neck. I'm so in love with this woman.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:23 pm

I groan at his touch and turn around. "We should do this more often" I say and and take the shampoo out of one of his hands. I wrap my arm around his shoulders and kiss him back lovingly. I open the shampoo bottle and look at him while I'm massaging the liquid softly in his hair. I pull him closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:27 pm

I look at her with amusement as she seemingly struggles to thoroughly clean my hair due to the height difference. I pick her up and her legs responsively wrap around my waist. She doesn't break stride as she continues washing my hair. Yes, we should. I groan as her fingers work through my hair. Massaging my scalp. Her touch is above everything in this world. We're both naked but neither of us cares. Neither of us is paying attention. The fact that we're together is all that matters. I mean, yes she has an incredibly attractive body, but that's not why I fell in love with her. I'm in love with her, not her body.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:35 pm

I love Luke and to be near him , it just feels natural and.. fulfilling. I wash the foam out of his hair and let my lips wander from his lips further down to his collarbone. I don't want to go anywhere else.
My back is against the wet wall of the shower as I gasp his name. I never felt something for another man before. Luke is different in so many wonderful ways. And I love it. I love him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:40 pm

I kiss her lovingly and passionately. I move to her neck and kiss her before moving back to her lips again. I pull back and press my forehead to hers. I love you, Victoria. I crash my lips to hers again and run my hands down to her sides now that her weight is supported primarily by the wall.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:47 pm

"I love you too, Luke" I mumble against his lips and close my eyes. My breathing goes faster and my nails leave tracks on Luke's back. I was never so emotional. I guess. My life made me ignore emotions the whole time. I had to concentrate on keeping my head up and survive everything by myself. "Oh, Luke" I gasp and smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:04 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I press a final loving kiss to Victoria's lips before turning off the shower. I grab a towel and wrap it around her before wrapping my own towel around my waist. I kiss her again before walking and standing in front of the sink. I run a hand through my hair to help speed up the drying process. I let the towel fall from my hips. I toss it in the hamper and walk to the closet. I pull on underwear and jeans. As I buckle my belt I speak to Victoria while she's still in the bathroom. You know, we should do that rumba again. It'll be a lot more fun when you're not pretending to imagine someone else. I say referring to me telling her to imagine whoever she was in love with, when really all I saw was her during the dance. I pull on a black v-neck and walk back into the bedroom as she brushes her hair. I kiss her neck and wrap my arms around her from behind. It's a very romantic dance, you know. I rest a hand on her thigh and slowly move my hand up towards her hip. Sensual, loving. I kiss her neck again.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:15 pm

I smile and look into the mirror to see in Luke's eyes. "I would love to dance with you again. But that would mean you're not afraid that I accidentally step on your feet, right?" I reply laughing a bit. But to be honest the first time we danced it was great and I love to do it again. "Could you please close this dress. I can't reach it", I try to do it but my hands don't reach the end.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:25 pm

I smile softly and zip up the back of her dress for her. And no, I'm not afraid. I kiss her neck again before running a hand through my hair. The only styling I need. I hang my dog tags around my neck and finger the extra dog tag for a second. The tag of my fallen brother. I lean against the counter and wait for her to finish getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:32 pm

I turn around and see Luke touching another dog tag. He somehow seems extremely sad. I go closer to him. "Luke is something wrong? You suddenly seem so horribly sad. You can tell me", I say and look at him. I don't want Luke to be depressed about something. But I also don't want to pressure him to tell me something. He can tell me, if he wants to.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:35 pm

I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her lips briefly before pulling back. Nothing. Just thinking about a fallen brother. I look at my watch. It's already 12. I take her hand in mine. Come on, let's go get lunch. Sound good? I say and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:54 pm

I nod and smile at him. "Would be good I guess." Before he says that I don't really knew that I was hungry. But now my stomach growls a little bit and I have to laugh about that. I shrug about it and follow Luke out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:17 am

I chuckle and lead her outside to my Ducati. I climb on and wait for her to get on behind me. I love this bike.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:29 pm

I sit behind him and wrap my arms around him from behind. I sigh as we start driving through the streets.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:34 pm

I drive us into the mall parking lot and cut the engine of the bike. Victoria gets off and I follow suit. I take her hand in mine. I start leading us to the front doors. Come on; I'm taking you shopping. I open the front door for her and walk in behind her. Women stare at me and men stare at her. She's oblivious to their stares. I take Victoria's hand in mine and continue walking through the mall with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next