Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) Staff_zps08fc6213

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSt. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) Liz_zpse62da61aSt. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Our airplane is landing on Saint Martin, the isle that is in the Caribbean. I am really excited about the vacation. It was spontaneous but I think it was worth it. I'm wearing white shorts and a light top as I put on my sunglasses and rest my head on Luke's shoulder. "They say the hotel is really really nice", I whisper and sigh. I think it is good to be gone for a while of all the things that have happened in Mystic Falls. Just Luke and me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:05 pm

I smile and squeeze her hand as the plane touches down. I'm sure it is. The plane pulls into its place and we stand. I grab the carry-ons from the upper storage compartment and we walk off the plane. I'm dressed in cargo shorts, and a red t-shirt. Sunglasses sit on the top of my head. 10 minutes later we are in a cab on our way to the hotel. i smile and wrap an arm around Victoria as we sit in the van. This is good for us. Should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:16 pm

I look out of one of the windows and see the great landscape the isle offers us. It is already wonderful. The hotel I thought was perfect for us is wonderful and I'm excited to see how it really looks like, not just in the pictures.

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) Luxurycaribbeanhotel00

After a thirty minute drive we can see the ocean and also the hotel in front of us. Luke gives the cab driver the money as we jump out of the car and grab our stuff. I'm really impressed when I see how everything looks like. Do you like it? I ask him and take off my sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:20 pm

I look at her and smile. I kiss her lips briefly and take her suitcase from her as we walk to the front desk. Yes, I do. I pause behind her as she checks us in. God I love this woman so much. This trip'll be amazing. It'll be nice to be away from everything. All the drama and other nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:30 pm

"Merci beaucoup", I say to the woman on the desk and take the keys for our room. Actually it is like a little apartment. The people here understand English, but mostly speak french. I think it'll be fun. I lead us to the direction our room is and can't help but smile as I finally open the door. I put my bag down and let me fall on the bed. I sigh and look to Luke. "This is going to be the best vacation of all times"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:37 pm

I smile and close the door behind us. I drop the luggage in the corner and bend down over Victoria. I kiss her deeply and lovingly. Yes, it will be. I smile and kiss her neck before standing and tugging my shirt off over my head. I take my cargo pants off. I've got a swim suit on already underneath. Come on, beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:40 pm

"You already have your trunks on, I don't, just go ahead I will come in a few minutes. My bikini is somewhere in the suitcase", I say and get up. I have a few with me, just in case. I start opening the suitcase and search for my bikini that is black.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:43 pm

I chuckle and walk out onto the balcony. I put my sunglasses on and walk down the spiral staircase. I walk out to the beach barefoot and stand in the water, waist deep. It's a private area for just our apartment. No one else is here. It's secluded.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:56 pm

I take off my clothes and switch into my black bikini. I walk slowly down to the beach, where I can see Luke already swimming around. I smile and walk into the water. It is so warm and relaxing and the sun shines in a orange red light.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:58 pm

I chuckle as I feel Victoria climb on my back and wrap her arms around my neck. I look back at her. Hi there. I smile softly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:02 pm

"Hi", I reply and smile to him. "I think this place is magical. Everything is so quiet. It is like paradise.", I say and breath in. I can smell the ocean and the seaweed. It is just wonderful. "I think it's even better to be here with you", I whisper and kiss his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:09 pm

I turn around to face her. I kiss her. I agree. It's beautiful here. It's nice to have some quiet. We've never really been completely alone, but I'd say we are here. I look around at the empty beach.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:08 pm

I nod. "Alone with you. That sounds so good to me" I kiss him again and look to him. I love spending time with him. And this vacation was definitely really necessary.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:10 pm

I feign a look of wonder. It does, doesn't it? She splashes me and I laugh. I sink under the water and open my eyes. Fish swim around us.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:55 pm

I join Luke and dive deep into the ocean. The water wonderful and warm, and we swim together through the crystal clear water. I look to Luke and have a smile on my face. We have no need to breathe so it is wonderful to swim around. I swim to Luke and pull him to me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:00 pm

I smile as she pulls my lips to hers. I kiss her lovingly and wrap my arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:04 pm

I let him go and arrive on the surface of the water again. The sun is shining of my face and I look around for Luke. Suddenly he grabs me bridal style and kisses me again. I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:05 pm

I silence her laughs with another kiss. I press my forehead to hers. I love you. I say softly. I kiss her again and run a hand through my wet hair.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm

"I love you too, Luke", I reply against his lips and look to him. I love him so much, I wish I could stop the time to stay in this moment. Forever. Luke and me, here in the water. I can feel his strong arms holding me as he throws me up again. I squeak and land in the water. "How could you?", I scream dramatically and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:17 pm

I throw my hands up in mock surrender before clasping my hands together and bobbing them in a begging gesture. Please, ma'am, please you have to forgive me. I pause dramatically before singing out. 'Cause I can't livvvee without your loovveeeee. I am a musician, so it sounds good, but I purposefully overdramatize it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:21 pm

I can't help but laugh about his singing. Not that it doesn't sound good, he really has talent. But the way he sings and looks. "Fine, I will forgive you, just stop doing all this. I think otherwise I can't stop laughing!"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:22 pm

I smirk and blur through the water to her. I wrap her up in my arms and kiss her neck before speaking in her ear. Laughter's good for you. I kiss her neck and smile against her skin as she erupts in laughter.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:30 pm

I turn around and kiss him passionately back, but I still have an amused smile on my face. It couldn't get better at all. "Luke, stop, I think I'm going to explode", I say still giggling a little bit. "You had to hear yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:28 am

I smirk and laugh. I know exactly how it sounded. Evidently it had the desired effect. I laugh and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:52 am

"Well we should record that. It was way to amusing to forget." I look at him and swim around him. It's so incredibly relaxing. I don't know how much time we spent outside but the sub already goes down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) Empty

Back to top Go down

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next