Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  Staff_zps08fc6213

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  Liz_zpse62da61aLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  Empty
PostSubject: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:41 pm

I walk to the corner of the studio and look at the schedule. Victoria Fields. What the hell? Wouldn't picture her as wanting to learn to dance. I'm dressed in dark jeans, and a black t-shirt. Black dress shoes are on my feet. I take a sip of water and run a hand through my hair. She's supposed to be here in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:50 pm

I open the door of the dance studio and enter it relaxed. I actually never thought that I would like to learn dancing, but I guess it would be something different. In these days I was trying to avoid everything that had to do with killing people or hunting in the forest, So I decided to come here. I had shorts on and a black shirt, my long hair was in a pony tail as I went to the studio room, where I was suppose to go. I didn't know who my teacher was, as he turned around. "Luke" I said and my mouth dropped open. He was my teacher? No, no, no. That would probably end really really bad...
"Uhm, I guess I'm in the wrong room, I should go check."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:54 pm

I chuckle. No, Tori this is the right room. I'm helping my girlfriend out. My mom made me take lessons as a teenager. I shrug. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a good dancer and choreographer. I smirk. Didn't think I'd ever see you in a dance studio.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:57 pm

"Believe me, me neither" I say and I can't help but smile. "Well, it seems so long ago, that we saw each other. And the last time you were married. I think I missed a lot of stuff, didn't I" I put my bag down and look at him. "Don't worry, this time I don't have weapons with me."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:01 pm

I run a hand through my hair. Yeah, well. That marriage failed. Turns out my ex-girlfriend was alive, and I never fell out of love with her, so I'm back with her. My ex-wife is happily with some other guy. So happy ending. I smile. What dance were you looking to learn? Most girls come in here wanting to learn the rumba to impress their boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:09 pm

"Well, I would love to say that I planned something and that I exactly know what I want, but I don't. So, do you have any suggestions?" I shrug and look at him smiling a little bit. "Wow, I never thought you would be a dancer, Luke" I giggle.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:12 pm

I smirk. Oh shut up. My mother's and girlfriend's choices, not mine. I grin. What are your purposes for learning to dance? I walk around her. Seduction, romance, what's your ideal application of these new skills? I smirk and look at her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:23 pm

I laugh "Of course seduction, because I'm so elegant. Seriously Luke, it's actually because I'm trying to concentrate on a normal life. And maybe it's good to know something about dancing. I'm dating a guy named James Evans right now." I smile and shrug. "So are you going to help me or not?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:27 pm

I laugh. Of course. I gesture for her to join me in the middle of the dance floor. For your purposes we'll start slow, maybe a waltz. I tease.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:32 pm

I sigh and come closer. "Fine, Mr. Reid. Did you know, I was in a ballet course when I was four. They kicked me out, because I didn't want to dance in front of my preschool class. It was so embarrassing, because they made me do it and kicked me out right after." I look at him and cross my arms. "So what's next?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:34 pm

I chuckle. I can imagine. I take her left hand in my right and rest my left hand on her hip. Rest your right hand on my shoulder. I look at her expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:38 pm

I do what he wants and grin. "Would it bother you if I step on your foot while you're teaching it to me. Because you deserve it." He looks at me and I realize that he doesn't understand what I said. "You said we would be friends, Luke. I counted on you. But after you said that I shouldn't underestimate you and other supernaturals you left and I never heard anything from you."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:42 pm

I look at her. I deserve a lot of things. I know. I was in a pissed mood. My marriage was failing. I chuckle. I kept an eye on you. Michael gave me updates. I didn't break my promise. I looked after you. I step forward with my right foot and she instinctively steps back with her left. Good. You're fighting instincts will help you. Though it might be hard for you to understand the concept of me leading. I tease.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:45 pm

"Just shut up Reid", I say but I can feel my cheeks blush. I know that he is definitely the better dancer and this time I should listen to what he is saying, although I don't really like the idea. I sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:55 pm

I start moving us in a box step. She follows but her technique is off. I speak as we move. Dancing incorporates many things. Movement, technique, and acting. Your movement's good but your technique's off. Arch your back more. Don't dance like you're tied to a pole. Let your body move. I smirk a bit as I notice her tight hold on my shoulder. Relax your hold a bit. The waltz is supposed to be a relaxed, charming, romantic, flirty dance. I look at her. That's where the acting comes in. Obviously you're not in love with me, so picture whoever you are in love with. Look at me and imagine you're with that person. When I look at you, I'm not seeing you. I'm imagining my girlfriend. I let my face soften into a kinder, loving expression, displaying my acting skills. I run a thumb over the top of her hand that rests in mine. See. My voice softens. Relax. I look at her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:59 pm

I take a deep breath and close my eyes, while I try to imagine James in front of me. I smile. He's right, it is much better now. I can feel that my muscles relax and I my movements are smoother than before.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:13 pm

I nod my approval. Good. I spin her out and she returns back to me gracefully, aside from her thudding against me. Good, we'll um, we'll work on smoothness. I'm oddly attracted to Tori. She matches my teases easily. She's fun. Victoria, you and I both know there are no uses for dancing in the real world. I keep us moving. Why're you really here? I raise my eyebrows and look at her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:20 pm

"So you don't believe that I was just bored?" I say and look at him. I can feel his breath on my face. My own breathing is fast and I look him directly in his eyes. "I wish I could say something like it was my passion to learn it or to seduce someone, but let's be honest, that would be a lie."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:22 pm

And the attraction's building. I know you better than that. I match her unyielding gaze. Then why are you here? I think of Kendall. I'm on the market. I'm not seeing anyone anymore after the whole Kendall thing blew up in my face.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:38 pm

"I already told you, Luke. Boredom." I say and look at him. I blink a few times. "What's next? What can you teach me now?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:42 pm

I raise my eyebrows. So she is in a relationship. It's strange. I've never noticed how similar we are. Victoria's the only person I know who will tell me to shut up. We tease, we bicker. It's a fun relationship. Sometimes I wish it was more. I do wish it was more. The only real comfort I have is that if she says she's bored then clearly her relationship with whoever is not fulfilling. He's probably some prince charming. That's not who Victoria wants or needs. She wants a gentleman, but she needs a guy that will tell her to shut up too. Your lesson, your choice.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:46 pm

I sigh and shrug. "I thought you're the teacher. Do you think I know any dances. I heard of them but that all. So, Reid, let's go." Even though I'm wearing shorts and a thin top I'm feeling that it is getting really warm in the studio. I walk around, looking for an air conditioner. "How do you survive here?" I say and turn around.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:48 pm

I shrug my shoulders. I don't know. I lied about having a girlfriend. We broke up. Sounded less pitiful. I haven't the slightest idea where the AC is. I look at her. It's on full blast. She's hot. Interesting. Considering it's not hot in here at all.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:03 pm

I turn around. "Why are you lying to me? I'm so so disappointed now", I say sarcastically and smile shortly at him. "What would you say it is good to learn as someone that is like me?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:08 pm

I shrug. I don't have a reason to lie to you. You're probably the one person that doesn't completely hate me right now. I raise my eyebrows. Victoria, I don't know. Like I said, there are no real world uses for dancing. I run a hand through my hair. Its only uses are for finding a boyfriend at a club. You've made it clear that's not what you want, so you tell me what you do want, because I can't seem to figure it out. The attraction I have to her is annoying. She clearly has no interest in me. At least she used to act like she did, and acting like she's hot when she's not? Clearly my closeness as an effect on her. I look at her. This bickering we do is what makes me like her so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next