Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSt. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aSt. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:19 am

I look at her and smile softly. Come on, sharks'll be around soon. I take her hand and we walk back onto the beach. I lie on the sand and pull her down with me as the sun sets.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:36 am

I land next to Luke and look at him. "I didn't know you we're afraid of sharks", I say and smile at him. I kiss him and rest my head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:04 am

I smirk. Nah, I just prefer not to kill sharks. I chuckle and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:12 am

I laugh, he is probably right. He has the power to kill a shark. We watch the waves and the sound they make. "Do you want to go back to our room? We should maybe go out to the city and eat there, what do you think? Maybe we find a place to dance as well?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:12 pm

I nod and pull her to her feet. I take her hand and we start walking back to the apartment/condo thing. Sure, should be fun to pretend to be natives here. White natives, anyway. I chuckle. We can btoh speak French fluently so it should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:21 pm

I'm happy that he wants to do it. But first we have to take a shower. I grab a towel and walk to the bathroom. "I have sand where sand shouldn't be", I say and close the window in the bathroom. That is not really comfortable. I leave our door open and jump in the modern shower. I hum a song and close my eyes
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:26 pm

I smirk and take my own clothes off; hanging them on the balcony to dry before joining Victoria in the shower. I dowse my head in shampoo and scrub. I step out of the spray to let Victoria do whatever she does. I look at her and chuckle at her humming.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:11 pm

I take some of my shampoo and look to Luke. "You seem pretty amused about my singing", I say and raise my eyebrows. I can't help but smile. I wash the shampoo off my hair and step closer to Lucas. "It going to be so much fun to walk around the city. They say it's a lively isle."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:46 pm

I wash the shampoo out of my hair and wrap my arms around her and kiss her. Should be fun . I rinse the rest of my body off and step out of the shower. I don't turn it off. I look at her. i assume you have some other thing to do. Condition your hair or whatever women do in showers. i smile and dry off before walking to my suitcase and putting on a tux. I'm surprising Victoria. I grab the roses out of the fridge and walk out on the balcony. I lean against the rail and breathe in.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:54 pm

I roll my eyes hen he leaves the bathroom. Well I really use conditioner but it doesn't take me really long. I turn the shower off and wrap a towel around my body and leave the bathroom I open my suitcase and look around. Luke is my here. He is probably outside, waiting for me. I grab my underwear and take out a blue dress and flats. My hair dries really fast as I take my little purse and walk outside. My eyes widen when I see Luke standing there with the rose in his hand. "Wow, Luke. You look amazing."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:05 pm

I turn around and face her. I extend the rosé to her. For you. You look stunning. I love it when she doesn't wear makeup. She's stunning without it. I smile as she takes the rose and I kiss her. I wrap my arms around her and press my forehead to hers. Didn't think I'd forget, did you? Happy monthaversary. I kiss her. I love you.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:13 pm

I smile some Koreans kiss him back. To be honest I planned this trip for our anniversary and I didn't know if he forgot it or not. Now I know he didn't. I smile some more as he takes my hand and we walk out of the apartment. "Do you know what you want to eat today? Or where?" I ask him as we walk down the stone path.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:20 pm

I look at her and raise an eyebrow. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the beach and to a pier. A yacht sits at the end. I wave to the captain and set her down. I help her on and smile softly as I lead her into the dining room. The captain casts off and we start going god knows where. I pull out Victorias chair before sitting next to her. I nod in thanks as the cook pours two glasses of champagne. Well? the room is lit by candles. It's romantic
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:41 pm

"It's wonderful, Luke. I have no words for this. It's just amazing. I really like your soft side." I smile at him and nip on the champagne. I out it back on the table and reach out for his hand. "I love that you thought about it." I smile and look around. It is just amazing. He though about everything. The moon is shining on the ocean and we have time for us. Everything I need is him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:14 pm

I take her hand in mine and run my thumb over her knuckles. I wanted this to be special. I take a sip of the champagne and smile. I'm happy. Truly happy. There just so happens to be a stabilizer on this boat as well as a wonderful outdoor dance floor. I wink and smile.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:07 pm

My eyes widen "You thought about everything, didn't you?", I whisper and look him deep in his dark brown eyes. Even though he sometimes acts as if he was a bad boy, he has this romantic and caring side on him that is just so amazing. I'm lucky to have him as my boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:13 pm

I smile softly. I do my best. I don't take my eyes of Victoria as the cook sets a steak in front of each of us. I nod in thanks and the cook goes off. I cut into my steak and look at Victoria before taking a bite of mine.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:20 pm

I smile at Luke and cut a piece of the steak. It is really really bloody. But I like it. I mean I'm a vampire, so this is just great. I take a tiny piece in my mouth and close my eyes. It tastes really good. "This is really delicious", I say and cut another piece. "When did you plan all this? I was so surprised. You really got me with all this!"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:28 pm

A small smile plays on my lips. I have my ways. I chuckle and we each eat the rest of our steaks. The cook takes the plates away and I nod again in thanks. I stand and extend my hand to Victoria. I look down at her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:37 pm

I stand up and take his hand as we walk outside to the dance floor of the yacht, which he was talking about before. I can hear music and wrap my arms around Luke's shoulders. I look at him lovingly and close my eyes to fully enjoy the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:43 pm

I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my hands on the small of her back as we move in a slow circle. I smile softly as she pulls me closer and rests her head on my shoulder, her lips close to my ear. I trace circles on her back as we move. Her fingers tug at the hair at my nape. I love you, Victoria. I speak softly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:47 pm

I open my eyes and look to Luke. "You know that I love you too. I love you so much", I whisper in his ear and sigh. This is just absolutely wonderful. I will never forget this moment. We dance a while without saying anything, we just enjoy having each other and we just enjoy the moment we spent here in the middle of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:52 pm

I smile softly and look up as I hear the captain calling down from the control deck. Sir, I hate to interrupt but I just got a call from the military. Code 4149, they said. I don't know what that means, I assume you do. I sigh and my eyes darken. I look at Victoria and the Captain. Everyone go below deck, now. I'm sorry, Victoria; I promise I'll make it up to you. I kiss Victoria and take my sports coat and tie off. I lay it on the kitchen table before climbing up to the controls. I run a hand through my hair and push the throttle up and set us on course down the coast. I look in the compartment under the wheel and take out a shotgun and MP5. I don't really care why he has these. I take out my Jericho from my waist band and tuck it in my belt. This is going to be a hell of a ride.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:58 pm

I don't know what freaking code it is but I somehow it doesn't surprise me that it happens to us again. The captain is waving at me and I look back at Luke. "Miss, please follow me, I guess it is too dangerous for you"
I try not to roll my eyes and follow him down. I sigh sadly and walk down the stairs. Guess it'll be really not fun at all.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:09 pm

I grunt as I feel a bullet lodge in my shoulder. I shut the throttle off and bend down below the ledge. I pick up the MP5 and stand back up, firing a shot straight at the pirate. He sinks to his knees and falls off his boat. I do a quick survey. 9 pirates, 3 normal tourists, plus me. I look at their engine and see it's on fire. I drop our anchor and leap over the ledge onto the main deck, I duck below the railing. I stand back up and fire five shots, leaving four men left. I duck back down and reload. I stand back again and one of the pirates has a woman in a headlock, gun against her head. Drop your gun or I kill her. I stand back up and hold my gun over the water. Que la femme aller et je laisse tomber mon arme. Simultanément.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next