Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSt. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aSt. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:15 pm

I can hear gun shots and Lucas screaming something. Oh no. He probably needs help with something. "Are we just going to sit here while he is fighting up there without any help?" I look to the captain who just shrugs. "Never mind. I will go.."
"Miss, I can't let you go up there, Mr. Reid told me to protect you."
I narrow my eyes and look to him. "Watch me leaving." He pulls my arms back down and I lose control over my anger. I twist his arm around and glance at him. "You will let go and control the yacht. I will go up there and help Lucas", I say and look him in his eyes. His pupils get blurry and he lets go, while I'm rushing upstairs, with a gun that I grab out of one of the shelves.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:35 am

I look at the pirates as they make no move to let go of the girl. Laissez-la partir, et je laisse aller de l'arme. Votre choix. They speak again, more in garbles than anything else as he presses the gun harder against the woman's temple. Pirates ne négocient pas I nod. I drop my gun into the water and he pushes the girl to the ground. My Jericho is still concealed in my belt. Que voulez-vous? L'argent, le pouvoir, la gloire? They all roll their eyes. Sang. I shrug. Very well. I pull out my Jericho and fire four shots at the men as their own shots rang out against me. They all fall to the ground. I dig out the ten bullets lodged in my chest and toss them into the water. Victoria, what do you need? I walk back up to the controls and fashion a few C4 charges out of gun powder and shotgun shells. I put them in my pockets and without second glance dive into the water. I swim across the water to the other boat. I speak to the tourists. Go back to your hotel. They all hurry to their feet and drive off. I look up as the military helicopter circles over head. I flash a few hand signals to them and they salute me and go off. I fasten a few C4s to the engine and set the charges. I dive off the boat and start swimming towards our boat. The bomb goes off and a tidal wave pushes me under the water before launching me straight out and crashing me onto the deck. I cough up some water and roll on my back. You're not good at following orders, are you? I tease as I rip my dress shirt off and start assessing the damage in my chest.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:50 am

It's by funny, Luke. I came up to help you. Who were they? I heard something about blood", I say and look at his injuries. "You will heal if I take out he bullets", I say and look to him. I walk under deck and grab the first aid kit, rush back to Luke and take out utensil to take out the bullets. I dump alcohol on it and look to Luke I'm so sorry, but this will hurt. he growls as I take out the first bullet and his wound starts to heal. You seem like you lost a lot of blood. Do you need some?" I concentrate on the on the next bullet. I'm really glad he is a hybrid. No ones would survive injuries like that. I look around, but it is silent again.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:17 am

I shrug my shoulders. Pirates. I don't need any, I'll be fine. . The bullets seem to be never ending. I'm more concerned about the bullet lodged in my skull. That one will be less fun; I'm just happy it didn't pierce my brain.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:23 am

I touch his head and feel blood. And a tiny hard thing that feels like a bullet. Shit. I know that you can control yourself and that pain is not really a big deal. But this bullet..you know I have to take it out. It will really hurt a lot, Luke." I bite on my lip and turn his head and take the utensils in my head again.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:15 pm

I grit my teeth and close my eyes. I know. Go ahead. I swallow and take a breath.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:23 pm

I take a deep breath and start to slowly, millimeter to millimeter, take the bullet out.. Luke tries his best not to show his pain but he is sweating and his breathing goes fast. I can barely imagine how much it must hurt. I swallow and put the bullet away. Done
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:49 pm

I let out a breath and let my head fall back on the deck. I lie there and just let my eyes flutter closed. Thanks. God my head throbs. My chest throbs. I may heal but my pain doesn't just go away. It still hurts like hell
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:40 pm

I put my hand on his forehead and look at him. You need to get out of here Luke. An you need blood also. Let's go back to our hotel, so you can relax a little bit. I help him get up and we slowly walk back to the beach. I take of my show and help him inside our room. He lies down on the bed and I sit next to him. okay we don't have blood bags here. Is it maybe possible that you feel better if you take my blood?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:34 pm

I raise an eyebrow. I'm fine; really. I undo my belt and kick my pants off. I feel extremely hot. I lay back against the pillows and stare at the ceiling. So much for a relaxing evening. Damn it. She's going to use the sex card on me. I can see it. "No anniversary sex if you're weak, drink or no sex." Shit. So much for my steel nerve. She'll break me down in minutes.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:13 pm

I look to Luke and watch him take his pants off. "Luke", I say and crawl closer to him. "This day was...perfect except the part with the attack. I'm so sorry that you got injured." I look at him. I don't want him to feel somehow bad for how the things went today. He planned everything so perfectly. I bend down to him and kiss him passionately. I realize that my dress is dirty and decide to change in some other clothes. I get off and let the dress fall down. I look over my shoulder to Luke who is definitely amused to see it. I open the suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:28 pm

I look at her and raise an eyebrow. I know; I just wanted it to go smoothly. a small smirk plays on my lips. But you can't deny that you enjoyed watching me shoot stuff, playing the hero. What is is girls say, "soldiers are hot, you're my hero," et cetera et cetera I grin. Then again, you're not most girls. my eyes trace over her curves. She knows that I love her for who she is, but I know she appreciated and likes it when I show her that I think she's beautiful on the outside as well.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:50 pm

I just grab one of my shirts and walk back to him. It's too hot to wear pants. I just sit next to him and lie down next to him. You're right about saying that I'm different than other girls. But I do like to see you fighting. I kiss him again and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:12 pm

I wrap an arm around her and smile softly as she rests her head on my shoulder and traces circles on my chest. I kiss her forehead. I love you. Regardless of the fighting, this was a wonderful day I say softly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:22 pm

I smile at him and turn on my back. "How do you feel? Do you want to sleep?", I ask and look to him. He should rest if he still feels the pain. Until we find blood for him somehow.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:26 pm

I shrug my shoulders. Actually I feel fine, good really. You're welcome to sleep, I'm not tired. I kiss her again and trace circles on her back
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:30 pm

"Well I'm not the one that got shot all over", I say and smile at him. "But if you feel fine, that's good", I reply and rest my head on my hand so I can look at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:38 pm

I look at her and raise an eyebrow. My eyes trace over her figure; her long, tanned toned legs and back to her face. Yes? I ask her. A small smile plays on my lips
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:18 pm

I shrug and smile back to him"don't you think it's good to feel good during vacation?" I touch his shoulder and sit up, stretch my arms. "I feel automatically better when you do."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:35 pm

I look at her and chuckle.I feel fine, Victoria. Really. I'm just happy to be with you. Oh god. She's stretching. Yes, thanks Toria, show off your cleavage and tease me some more. She's showing no sexual interest as of now so I don't know what she's up to.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:03 am

I can see that it takes all of his concentration not to show me that he has romantic thoughts in his mind rather than just sleeping next to me. I love to tease him but I think I would like to turn our anniversary to the better as well. I pull him to me and straddle his waist, while I bend down to his neck and start kissing him. "Maybe this will make you feel much better", I murmur against his skin. It is probably the middle of the night and the moon shines over the ocean and through our big window into our room. It's the only light, besides the little light on the nightstand. But we both can see perfectly in the dark, so it's not a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:27 am

I rest my hands on her back and trace circles over her skin. I groan at her touch before flipping us over and kissing her neck, down to her collarbone. I think it's working. I smile against her skin and kiss back up to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:23 pm

Thats good. Very good, Luke seems like we do have anniversary sex this night. I groan at his touch and wrap my legs around his waist. I take off my shirt and through it on the floor next to our bed. My hands wander to his back and his dark hair while my lips go down to his collarbone and neck.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:27 pm

I take one of her hands and hold it above her head, entwining my fingers in hers. My other hand rests by her head, supporting my weight. I kiss her neck lovinlgy and nip gently at her skin before going back up to her lips. I kiss her passionately. I groan against her lips as her hand runs through hair.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:33 pm

I close my eyes while I'm enjoying the moment. I still think you need bliss, Luke I whisper but his lips immediately crash on mine. I can't help but smile. He is as stubborn as I am. I just worry about him. Even though he is strong and he can't really die, it was not nice to pull all those bullets out. But I won't say anything. If he is sure that he is fine, I believe him. And I can't think about the blood thing anymore because Luke has all of my concentration again. His lips go further down this time and a gasp escapes my lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next