Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) Staff_zps08fc6213

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nReunion (Victoria/Lucas) Liz_zpse62da61aReunion (Victoria/Lucas) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) Empty
PostSubject: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:40 pm

I stand as the plane's landing gear clicks into place. My soldiers follow suit. I'm dressed in my usual camouflage wear; no need for formalities. The back of the plane opens and I blink to clear the sun spots. I've been away for a few months. I was called on a special op. I've missed Victoria like hell. We've called each other a couple times, but I haven't always been able to considering I was on a top secret mission. My dual jerichos are strapped to each thigh. My soldiers stand to attention. I stand on the edge of the plane and nod. They walk out and stand at attention. I stand and speak a few words of encouragement and thanks before dismissing them. They all disperse off to their families. Glad to be home. I'm still recovering from a vervainned stake to the heart. I'm fine, but it still hurts like hell. THe vervaine hasn't completely left my system. I stand and look for Victoria. My duffel hangs loosely off of my shoulder. I scan the crowds for sign of my girlfriend. God I've missed her like hell.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:56 pm

It feels like years have passed that I saw him the last time. I can't help but run to him and kiss him passionately. I spent my days researching all that my father found out about the "cure". Yet I don't know what it is about. But I don't want to waste my time with that right now. "I missed you so much", I say and look at him lovingly.he looks strong and his eyes seem to shine. But something is wrong. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:10 pm

I let my bag drop to the ground as I hold her to me. God I've missed you. I kiss her before pressing my forehead to hers. I'm fine, just a few wounds still healing. I look at her and kiss her again. God I miss her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:17 pm

I smile and look him in his eyes. "Call it childish but I counted the days until you would arrive", I say, laughing and kissing him again. He looks definitely different. His hair is shorter and he seems more energetic. The only thing that changed on me is that my hair is longer and I'm wearing different clothes. But I gave up hunting, which made me har some hallucinations in the beginning. But now I'm fine. I'm more than fine now that he's here with me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:25 pm

I smile softly as mycaptain walks over and places a hand on my shoulder. He's my right-hand man. This the girl? I chuckle. Captain Peters, this is my girlfriend, Victoria Fields. Victoria, this is my best friend, Michael. I chuckle and watch the two shake hands. Your man's a hero. Saved all of our asses. Two more Purple Hearts to add to your collection of three and a Medal of Honor. Quite a man you've got here, Ms. Fields. Hold onto him. I smirk and shake my head. Any feelings you need to discuss, Michael? I grins and playfully punches my arm.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:26 pm

I smile softly as mycaptain walks over and places a hand on my shoulder. He's my right-hand man. This the girl? I chuckle. Captain Peters, this is my girlfriend, Victoria Fields. Victoria, this is my best friend, Michael. I chuckle and watch the two shake hands. Your man's a hero. Saved all of our asses. Two more Purple Hearts to add to your collection of three and a Medal of Honor. Quite a man you've got here, Ms. Fields. Hold onto him. I smirk and shake my head. Any feelings you need to discuss, Michael? I grins and playfully punches my arm.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:37 pm

I look to both of them, smiling at Luke and graving his arm gently. "I will never let this man down. I love him too much to do something like that." I kiss Luke's cheek and smile. I missed him so horribly much. But now he is here and that is all that matters.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:45 pm

I smile and give Mike a bro-hug before wrapping an arm around Victoria and leading us over to a long table where chairs and microphones have been set. I sit her down in a seat in the audience. I'll be back. I have to answer some press questions first. I kiss her cheek and walk back up to the podium and wait for a question.

(Will you do the reporters please?)
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:53 pm

I sit down and look to Luke who is starting to answer the questions of the reporters.

"Colonel Reid, so you are here after this mission that had succeeded. How do you feel about it? Is is great to be back?"
"Mr. Reid, what would you do different if you could travel back to the beginning of the trip? Any idea?"
"Do you have anyone that supports you with your life? How does your love life look like? Any dirty secrets?"
"Will you also go on the next mission that the government speculates is going to be available next month?"

I look at Luke who is extremely relaxed and seems professional.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:39 pm

I look to the first reporter and speak in a professional tone. It's good to be back home, but I'm always happy to serve my country with my team. THe mission was a success, but it wouldn't have been plausible without the aid of the people at home. I look to the other reporter. No, I don't believe so. The mission went relatively as planned; they're always bumps in the road. Lucky for us, we've got pretty good handling. The crowd laughs. I turn to the next reporter. I'm speaking cordially and politely but on the inside I'm ready to shoot someone. I am currently In a committed relationship of which is interminable. For her sake, I will not disclose her name. For my sake, I'll keep those secrets to myself. I offer a small suggestive smile before looking at the last reporter. No, I am on an ordered leave for a while. I have personal matters to attend to. I look at Victoria and wink. Any other questions?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:07 pm

"What plans do you have for the future?"
"Mr. Reid what do you mean with personal matters? Can we get more information?"
I smile while other reporters are trying to squeeze other stuff out of his private life. But Luke seems done and leaves the stage. I cross my legs and wait for him to sit next to me. My golden hair is flowing and I'm wearing the red dress on that we bought together. It's good to see him so happy.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:11 pm

I walk to Victoria and take her hand before leading her out to the parking lot. It's empty. I locate her car and walk to it. As soon as we're out of sight I gently press her against the car and kiss her deeply. I cup her face in my hands. God I've missed her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:15 pm

"How did you survive without me who is always annoying you?" I say and kiss him once again. He can't imagine how much I've missed him. I have to control myself not to jump on him of happiness. I kiss him over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:18 pm

I pick her up and set her on the hood of the car before kissing her again. The press isn't allowed in this parking lot, so I really don't care. I rest my hands on her hips and laugh at her question. Just barely. I kiss her again. I missed her so incredibly much.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:30 pm

"I see, you just don't want to say how much you've missed me." I try not to laugh, so I press my lips on his. My arms are wrapped around his neck and I close my eyes for a moment. "Oh oh, Luke. There is a guy with a camera. Lets go. I don't want you to be on a title page like this, added with a cheesy title like:Soldier found his Juliette or something." I open the door to my car.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:41 pm

I chuckle and climb in on the driver's side. I rev the engine and drive out of the parking lot. After a thirty minute drive or so we end up at the house. I climb out and blur to the other side to open the door for her. I grab my bag and open the front door of the house. I toss my bag against the wall and close the door behind Victoria before picking her up and gently pressing her against the wall next to the stairs. I look up at her. I missed you. I say simply before kissing her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:55 pm

I can't help but smile. "Oh I can see", I say and kiss him back. I like to be around him and he was gone for a while, so it is almost like a christmas and birthday present for me that I have him here again. I take off his jacket, not stopping kissing him and toss it on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:58 pm

I unzip the back of her dress and continue kissing her. I move us closer to the stairwell and kiss her neck lovingly. My hands trail down her sides. God I've missed her. She tugs at my shirt. I pull back and tug it off. Missed me, huh? I toss the shirt aside and kiss her lips lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:03 pm

I grin. "Hell yes! Do you want me to say something different? I could try to be badass but I fail with that nowadays", I say and kiss his neck. I gasp and concentrate on my breathing. It feels so good to be near him again. I can't resist.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:07 pm

I shake my head and groan as she rakes her nails down my back. No, no you're still pretty badass. I kiss her and her nails loosen a bit on my back. I just bring out your soft side. I decide to be nice so I gently pull the dress down off her body without ripping it. I toss it aside and blur upstairs with her. I set her gently on the bed. She's in her bra and underwear, and I'm still in my pants. I kiss her lovingly and trail my hands down her barren sides.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:11 pm

I start to unbuckle his pants and pull him down to me. My hands start to wander around his chest and I stroke his face, his arms. I missed him a lot. I can almost touch the electricity that is between us. I wrap my legs around his hips and can feel his body against mine.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:14 pm

I sit up and kick my pants off before bringing my lips back to hers again. This is different. I've never had someone to welcome me home before. This is certainly a welcome. I kiss her lovingly before kissing her neck and moving down the valley of her breasts to her stomach. She's been working out, evidently. I run my hands down the outsides of her thighs as I continue kissing her. God I've missed her. Her touch, her voice. Everything.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:19 pm

"Must be pretty hard to be just around guys the whole time", I whisper and smile at him while I feel his lips on my stomach. A gasp comes out of my mouth and I pull him back to my lips again. "I never thought that I would miss someone in so many different ways."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:21 pm

I kiss her again. You have no idea. I trail my hands down her sides. You have no idea how much I missed you. Halfway across the world being shot at, all I could think about was you. You're all I think about. I kiss her again and move to her neck. I chuckle as she flips me and presses me on her back. Another thing I like about her, she likes to be dominant sometimes, and I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:30 pm

I smile and bend down to him. "Well you don't have an idea how much I missed you. I kept waiting and waiting and hoping that you're alright. And now you're here again and I'm just happy", I kiss him again and my press my body against his. "I guess we get crazy when we are apart from each other for a long time", I murmur and close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next