Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nReunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aReunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 60 on Fri May 11, 2012 1:40 am

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:44 pm

I chuckle and trail my hands up her back. I trace circles into her skin. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I close my eyes and laugh at the cheesy quote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:53 pm

I raise my eyebrow to his comment and laugh as well. "That was quite...interesting", I say and smile at him as I feel his hands go up to my bra. "Can you imagine? You don't have to fight tomorrow! You can sleep in and listen to my sarcastic comments", I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:55 pm

I flick the clasp of her bra and it unsnaps. I can't wait. I say seriously. I toss her bra across the room and smile up at her. I kiss her and hook my thumbs on the top hem of her underwear, tracing the lining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:59 pm

I roll off of him and let him lead this time. "I missed you so much, that I think it's your turn", I say and grin. I don't mind anymore not to lead in everything. I guess he really does make a side of me softer. I wrap my legs around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:11 pm

I shake my head and chuckle. I kiss her lips briefly before moving to her neck, I alternate between kissing and gently nipping. I run my hands down her sides, tracing patterns of fire into her skin. I move to a place on her neck where I know she's more sensitive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:18 pm

I groan and close my eyes as I feel Luke's touch and his hot lips seem to burn into my neck. I start kissing his skin, it's so smooth and perfect. I can feel my blood pressure raise and hear his breathing go faster as well, it is warm and strokes my ear and my neck. I moan contently. It was so long ago that he hold me in his arms, saying how much I mean to him. I just have no words for the emotions that rush through my body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:31 am

------------------------------------
My breathing speeds up and my head explodes in euphoria. I can feel Victoria raking her nails down my back. I roll off of her and let my breathing and heart rate go down. I can hear Victoria's heartbeat thumping against her rib-cage rapidly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:10 am

I swallow and try to breath normally. But it takes a long time. The adrenaline bums through my body and I turn to my side to look at Luke. I sigh in contentment. "I almost forgot how wonderful this is", I say and look to him smiling .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:24 am

I chuckle and a small smirk crosses my lips. Come on, I'm not that forgettable, am I? I roll on my side and look at her. I rest a hand on her hip. I cann feel the wounds on my back closing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:34 am

I laugh and shake my head. "No, you're not easy to forget. All I could think about was when I would see you again", I say and kiss his neck. "I'm so glad you're home again. Not just because we have great sex", I say and laugh. I just missed him so much. When he left I had a lot of time to think about the researches I made and about my decision to become a vampire. And I'm still glad about it. More than ever now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:36 am

I smile and kiss her. I'm happy to be home, and not just because of the sex, though the sex is great. I chuckle and kiss her again. Guns are great, and I love my job, but I think it's time for me to take my permanent leave. I have 5 Purple Hearts and a Medal of Honor; I've given everything I can to the force. Now it's time for me to give my all to you. I smile and kiss her again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:52 am

I smile at him and stroke his cheek. "I know how much you love your job. And I love you. So if there's a mission again, you have to go. I don't want to be the reason that you say no to something that you love. Even though that means I have to wait a long time for you to come back home." I kiss him again and entwine my legs with his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:00 pm

I shake my head. [color]Victoria, I can't work anymore. I'm immortal. They'll start asking questions about why I'm miraculously surviving all of my bullet wounds. Besides, I want to stay with you. Who else will tell you to shut up? [/color]. I kiss her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:07 pm

I nod. "I guess you're right. Well I have more time with you then", I say and kiss him again. I don't want to move away from him but somehow I feel weird. "I wonder if I had something wrong as dinner yesterday", I say and sit up. My head seems heavier for a second and I step out of the bed to get water. Well I didn't really eat a lot when he was gone. "Uhm..okay this is odd", I say. Maybe the effects of having hallucinations sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:20 pm

I stand and blur downstairs. I get a glass of water and banana before blurring back upstairs and handing her both. I sit next to her and put a hand on her shoulder. Are you alright? I ask her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:23 pm

"Yeah I think so. My stomach is just upset, I think I just ate something wrong", I say and take the banana. "Thank you", I say smiling. I just pray that it's because I ate a burger yesterday. I really don't want anything serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:41 pm

Thoughts of pregnancy cross my mind. That's not possible. I push the thoughts from my head. Well, regardless; I'll take care of you. I chuckle and press a kiss to her temple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:58 pm

"Just let me go to the bathroom. I'll be fine", I say and try to smile. I just pray that it's not the hallucination again. I really don't want something like that. I walk to the bathroom and sit down after I close the door. I don't want to move I feel really not normal at all. I look into the mirror. I look extremely pale. "Please just let it be food poisoning", I say and close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:42 pm

I open the bathroom door and walk inside. I lean against the counter and look at her. I have no personal boundaries in this respect. There's no need. Somehow I doubt it's food poisoning. I look at her. It's her hallucinations. I know it. I'm ready for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:55 pm

I look to Luke but his figure gets blurry. I try to stand up but it doesn't work. I fall down and everything is dark around me. And I'm cold. Fear is the only thing I can feel. I scream as my stomach cramps together and can't breathe anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:20 pm

I catch her before she hits the ground and hold her in my arms. What the hells going on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:27 pm

I try to breath but I can't. My throat seems to be somehow blocked by something I can't describe. I loose the control over my mind and my body. I don't know what's happening, but my wrist keeps burning. I press my hand on it and scream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:31 pm

I don't flinch at her scream. Damn it I can hear her heart rate starting to weaken. I bite into my wrist and hold it out to her. Just nod yes or no. Your choice, Victoria. It always has been. it's now or never. She's going to die. I see it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:38 pm

I can hear Luke's voice and nod. My eyes close and I keep trying to breath in. "L-Luke", I say. I can feel that I'm getting tired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:03 pm

I press my wrist to her mouth and take it away as she swallows. I try to suppress a groan as I hear her heart rate completely stop. I pick her up and set her on the bed. It's only a matter of time now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next