Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSt. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aSt. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:37 pm

I smirk against her skin as I kiss her stomach. I move down, closer to her waistline and bite on the hem of her underwear. I trace my tongue over the line and run my free hand down and over her thigh. I have bliss. I say in a breathy tone.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:44 pm

Hmm? Why? Does he realize hat he is doing to me? I can't even think in this moment. My breathing is shaky and I pull him back to press my lips on his. I can feel the electricity between our bodies.i pull Luke as close as I can to me so that I aware of his body weight over mine. His eyes seem darker in this moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:44 pm

I murmer against her lips. Because I have you. That's all I need. I kiss her again and trace my hands down her sides.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:48 pm

I smile at him and wrap my arms around his shoulders while I'm gently biting his ear. You have to know you're not the only or having so much bliss in life. I have you. And I love you so much I kiss him again and groan.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:15 pm

I groan as she bites my ear. I love you too. I move down to her neck and kiss her lovingly
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:40 pm

I smile as I hear his words. It feels like a heat wave is going through my entire body. I can feel Luke's hands going up to my bra and opening it with one touch. He throws is away, I reach out for the night light and turn it off.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:43 pm

I smile softly as we're flooded in darkness. We can still see each other since we're supernatural but the mood's more romantic. I chuckle as her legs tighten around my waist and pull me closer to her. I kiss her lips lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:50 pm

The fact that we have time with each other makes me feel more relaxed. I just want to enjoy our vacation, while I wish that nothing bad happens again.
I shake my head slowly as if I would throw the thoughts out of my mind and concentrate on Luke again. Nothing else than him and me, here at this place, nothing than love in our emotions. I kiss him passionately and breath faster while I kiss his neck, down to his collarbone and further down to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:54 pm

--------------------------------------------------
I roll off of Victoria and a content smile crosses my lips as I catch my breath. I feel the scratches in my back heal. I run a hand through my hair. I look over at Victoria and a smile graces my lips.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:03 pm

I sigh in contentment and smile back to Luke. It couldn't be better. How do you feel? I run my I gets through his hair and look to him. He acts and looks like his body was not even touched by a bullet. It's probably because he is Lucas. Room service! I look to our door and back around the room. We left a mess everywhere. I bite in my lower lip to make me stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:21 pm

I look at her and put a finger to my lips. That's not room service. I stand and pull on underwear and jeans, a navy shirt and a black leather jacket. I walk to my suitcase and grab my Jericho out of the bottom. I put in the magazine and put a few other magazines in my jacket pocket. Another knock sounds on the door. Just a minute. I look at Victoria and mouth to her. get dressed, quickly. I know exactly who these people are and we need to get out. I tuck my wallet and cellphone in my pockets and put a dagger inside my jacket.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:37 pm

My eyes widen and I silently jump out of Thebes to get dressed. After I take out a blak bra and a matching slip, I take my jeans and a white blouse. I can hear them hammering against the door. Definitely not room service. I take a dagger as well and look to Luke. What now? They will not wait any longer
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:01 pm

I grab a piece of paper and scribble a note. Go out on the balcony. I'll meet you there. I hand it to her and wait for her to go out. Once shes out I walk to the front door. I open the door slightly and conceal my gun behind the door. I see 4-5 talk brutish men. Can I help you, gentlemen? they all grunt. The man in front raised his Desert Eagle and raises a single eyebrow. I wordlessly open the door and shoot the front one in the head before turning on my heel and sprinting out the sliding glass door. I take Victoria's hand and we jump off the balcony and land 15 feet down on the grass. Gunfire blazes behind us. We move in a dead sprint. I dive roll over a tall bush and Victoria follows. I survey the area. The men are approaching at a slow walk. There are men everywhere, searching the grounds. The ocean is at our back. This is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:05 pm

I look around and feel my heart beating against my chest. Luke. Where can we go? They're everywhere! I whisper and squeeze his hand. I have no idea what they want or how they found us. We just have to did a way to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:25 pm

I glance at her. Sweetheart, I used to do this for a living. Don't worry. I am the epitome of calm. I'm not concerned about it. I've been in worse situations without a gun. I look her square in the eye. Right now I'm in soldier mode, and you need to be too. Follow my orders, and we'll be just fine. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:46 pm

I nod and swallow. I was a hunter i can do this as well. Luke is right about saying that ge saw worse things and i trust him that he has enoigh knowledge to know what to do. Alright, what is out next move then, Colonel Reid? i grab one of the gubs and look to him. So much to a great vacation.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:55 pm

I point at a pillar across the field to our left. I want you to sprint over there. I'll cover you, go. I don't take my eyes off the approaching enemies.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:59 pm

I don't waste any second and blur to the other side. I can hear some gun shots and I'm relieved to find out that I didn't get hurt. I look to Luke and nod. Next move.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:19 pm

I press a button on my phone, calling for the LZ. I sprint to Victoria and grab the rope that's descended from the silent helicopter above. I clip it to the back of Victoria and kiss her before pulling back as the helicopter starts pulling her up. There are people being held hostage. I'll be home soon. They'll take you back to the house. I'll be home soon; I promise. I yell to her as she's pulled up to the chopper.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:29 pm

I look down to Luke and look at him. Shock is in my eyes. I want to yell at him, I want to say he should be careful, but my mouth seems to be glued together. I don't want to leave, but it's already to late.They pull me up and I can just see his figure far away from where I am. “Be careful”, I whisper and look back to the isle.

It seems like it takes weeks until the helicopter arrives back in Mystic Falls. I feel dead. I have no idea where exactly Luke is now, or what happened to him. The only thing I can do is to wait. For any sign of life. He has his phone with him, but I can't reach him, of course. After saying thanks to the soldiers in the helicopter, I walk slowly back to the house. Waiting. Something that I can't really do.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:43 pm

I wave at the guys in thanks as I get out of the military Humvee. I'm now just dressed in jeans.My shirt was ripped to shreds. My burns are still healing and my chest is coated in charcoal mixed with blood. I walk to the front door and find it locked. Surprising. I knock twice and sigh. I feel like I'm cooking from the inside out.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:50 pm

I rush to the door and open it immediately to see Luke standing there. "You have no idea how much I've missed you!" I say and jump on him, wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him. I saw the news and what he did for hundreds of people. I'm just so impressed and relieved everything turned out well. "You know that you are the hero of thousands of people", I whisper. "But the most important part is: You're my hero."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:54 pm

I hold her to me and lean against the door frame. I may be a hybrid but I'm still in pain. That's all that matters to me. I kiss her cheek and let out a breath. MY chest burns like hell, so does my back, and face, I can't think of a place that doesn't hurt really.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:02 pm

I look at him and I can see that something is wrong. Pain is in his eyes. I take a step back and cross my arms above my chest. “Come with me. You are injured everywhere, Mr I'm saving the world and I like it, I say and lead him to the couch in the living room. I grab a few blood bags and throw them to him, while I'm rushing to the kitchen and taking a few utensils to clean wounds. I know he is a hybrid, but you never know if he has a bullet somewhere or not. I just want to be sure. I walk back to him and put the things down. Hmm..
“After you drink all those blood bags, turn around, so I can massage your back. Time for you to save yourself from being held hostage by pain.”
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:05 pm

I down the blood bags and set them on the coffee table before obediently lying on my stomach on the couch. My muscles are extremely tense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)   St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

St. Martin (Lucas & Victoria)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next