Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 Staff_zps08fc6213

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 Liz_zpse62da61aLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:03 pm

I bend down to him and kiss him. Luke knows how to melt me down, even though I'm trying not to show it to him. I stroke his dark brown hair and smile. "You too, Luke. I'm happy that I have you in my life." I kiss him again, this time a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:11 pm

I smile and kiss her again. I wouldn't want to cook my gourmet meals and show my secret hiding places to anyone else. I tease but there's a great amount of truth to my statement. I kiss her again, a bit longer than any of our previous kisses.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:16 pm

"And I'm glad to hear that", I mumble against his lips and close my eyes. It feels so right. I let my lips wander to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:27 pm

I groan in contentment at her touch. I speak slowly. Tori, as much as I'm enjoying this. We are in a public place. Might I suggest going back to yours or my home? A small smirk plays across my lips.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:33 pm

I nod. He is right. It wouldn't be that good to get too far in a public place. "Well, I guess we should grab our stuff? You can choose where you want to go."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:37 pm

She stands up and I put all the stuff back in the basket. I place everything back in the truck and open the car door for her before climbing in on my side. Once she's in I start driving towards my place. I rest a hand on the top of her thigh, closer to her knee than her torso.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:40 pm

I turn on the radio as we drive back to his place and take a deep breath. I close my eyes and take Luke's hand in mine. I have the feeling I fall in love with him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:44 pm

As she takes my hand in hers. I run my thumb over the top of her knuckles and smile to myself. I'm falling in love with her. I am in love with her, honestly. After a while we pull into my driveway. I cut the engine and gently let go of Tori's hand. I get out of the car and walk around the front of the car and open the door for her. I take her hand in mine and lead her inside of the house. As soon as the door shuts I kiss her again. I rest my hands on her hips and kiss her lovingly and equally pasionately.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:52 pm

I wrap my arms around his shoulder and stand on my toes to kiss him back passionately. I moan and throw my jacket away. His touch makes me melt down and my heart just doesn't know anymore what rhythm means.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:14 pm

I toss my jacket on the couch and continue kissing her. I rest my hands on the small of her back and pull her closer to me. I move down from her lips and kiss her neck. I kiss down to her collarbone and back to her neck again.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:18 pm

I can feel the light breeze of Luke's breath on my skin and his warm hand stroking my face. Thousands of things rush through my head at the moment. Thousands of different emotions and feelings. I am nervous, I am also excited, it all feels so good, though. It it a while ago, a really long time actually, that I had a boyfriend. The hunting and all the other troubles make it hard to date someone.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:39 pm

I move back to her lips and kiss her lovingly. I'll let her make the next move. I don't want to push her to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:47 pm

Why not now? I think and keep kissing Luke. I'm ready for the next step. “Luke”, I gasp and kiss his neck lovingly. I want to keep going. It just feels right.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:14 pm

That's the only signal I need. I pick her up and her legs wrap around my waist. I carry her upstairs and kick the door open to my bedroom. I set her down on the bed and pull my shirt off over my head before kissing her again lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:36 pm

I don't stop kissing him. I smile. Luke opens my dress and I start unbuckling his jeans. Luke's body is very athletic and warm. I stroke his chest. then his face and hair. I smile while I'm kissing him again. And I'm afraid that I will not be able to find the strength anymore to resist him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:59 am

I pull back slowly and press my forehead to hers. I meet her eyes. I'm a gentleman; I have to make sure. You're sure you're ready. No regrets? I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:05 pm

I look into his eyes smiling and I nod. I know I am ready. I stroke his cheek and answer him. "I'm sure about this Luke. I'm ready." I kiss him again. I know that this moment is perfect and I also realize how much Luke means to me. I guess I am really in love with him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:36 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My eyes flutter open as the light shines in the window. A small, content smile plays on my lips. Victoria's head rests on my shoulder, her arm's draped across my chest; our leg's entwined. I drop a kiss to the top of her head before letting my head fall back agains the pillow. I'm so in love with her. It's crazy to me.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:31 pm

I draw circles on Luke's chest with my finger and close my eyes for a moment. “Let us stay here forever. I don't want to move out of this bed” I say and sigh. This is all I need right now. Being here with Luke is all I want . The night we spent together was just amazing. And couldn't even find words for it. And the bed is warm, so I have no interest to get out.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:36 pm

I smile softly and trace circles on her back. Then don't. You can stay here as long as you want to. I drop another kiss to the top of her head and sigh contentedly. Last night was indescribable. She's amazing. That's all there is to it. She's everything I could ever dream of.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:55 pm

I smile happily and kiss Luke on his lips. It is good to know that he enjoys to be with me as much as I love to be with him. The sun shines on the bed and now I can see what is left of the night. Our clothes are everywhere and we're just covered in the white sheets of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:01 pm

I smile softly and kiss her again. I look at her with love. I brush the hair from her face. I'm so in love with you. I say softly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:11 pm

To know that he feels that way makes my heart beat faster. “I can say the same thing about you. I'm in love with Lucas Reid, a hybrid that changed my life to the positive.” I kiss him again, and rest my head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:17 pm

I smile softly at her words. I let my eyes close again. Thank you. I say. I think she knows what I mean. Thank you for saving me. I was a grieving, torn man, but she's fixed me.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:23 pm

I look back at Luke and smile sadly. I am happy that he knows that I will be there to help him. I don't need to say anything. I just look at him softly. "You're welcome" I say smiling and kiss his neck once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next