Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 Staff_zps08fc6213

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 Liz_zpse62da61aLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:07 pm

I kiss her back and relax into her touch. I pull back and lean my forehead against hers. I killed my own parents, Victoria. You don't have to act like it's an okay thing to do. I shake my head slowly. What I did was awful and unforgivable. I accept that. I don't feel so guilty about it anymore. My voice is calm. I look at the ground before looking back at Victoria. I guess I didn't have a choice.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:11 pm

I nod. "But you can't blame yourself, because you were just defending yourself and your brother. I know how it feels to loose control, believe me" I say. My voice is calm as well as I look at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:13 pm

I brush the hair from her face. I know. I'm proud of you for overcoming that. I kiss her lips briefly before pulling back. Seriously, Tori. It takes a special person to resist killing every supernatural in sight. I smile softly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:19 pm

"Wow, did you just made a compliment?" I say and smile at him. "But I couldn't have done it if I wouldn't have meet you or Michael. I got my tattoo because I ran away from you", I say and laugh about my own comment. It sounded much better in my head.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:24 pm

I smirk. There are a lot of things to compliment you on, Victoria. I smile softly. Well, hopefully this time you won't have a reason to run away. Actually, not hopefully. You won't have a reason to run if I can help it. I kiss her gently and pull back again.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:32 pm

"I don't have any interest to run away, that's for sure", I say and kiss him back. It seems like the lesson is over, because we were to concentrated to kiss and stroke. But I like it and can't complain.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:44 pm

I smile softly against her lips. I note that she still has me pressed me up against the wall. Someone likes dominance. I kiss her back lovingly and run my hands down her back softly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:52 pm

I smile on his lips and start to let my hands wander from his neck down to his chest. The only thing that I cared about right now was how good it felt to kiss Lucas. And how right it felt when he touched me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:54 pm

I lean my forehead against hers. Where the hell have you been all my life? I shake my head and kiss her again, lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:01 pm

"Luke" I whisper and let him kiss me again. I feel so alive when he is near me. And I can't believe that Luke became so important to me. The stranger I met in the Grill was now ne of the most important people that I knew. I can feel his warm breath on my neck.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:03 pm

I rest a hand on her cheek and kiss her neck lovingly. My other hand trails down her back, tracing circles on the fabric of her shirt. I'm becoming more and more aware of her hands on my bare skin. She makes me feel like I'm living. She makes my dead heart flip. She's everything to me. A hunter and a hybrid. An unlikely pair, yet it's perfect.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:10 pm

I was in a total daze when I felt Luke's hand on my back and his warm lips wander to my shoulder. I moan. I was not prepared for those feelings. But I felt so so good. "Luke", I say and my breathing goes faster.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:12 pm

I don't stop kissing her as I murmur against her skin. Hmm? I kiss my way to her collarbone and back to her lips again. My hands run down her sides. I let one hand drift just under her shirt and trace circles on her lower back. It's not threatening or pressuring. I don't know how far she wants to go and I don't want to push her either.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:48 pm

I know that I like the way Luke is touching me and a part of me doesn't want him to stop, but my mind is stronger in that moment and makes me clear that if I don't stop, I will not be able to do it later on. I love all this, but in the end it's too soon. I sigh and go a step back. It takes me a moment to speak to him.
"Luke, I'm sorry, but I think I'm not ready yet, in this moment. I really want to keep going. But not right now. My feelings are all messed up and... I want to be sure that we both know each other better. Is that okay with you?", I ask and stroke through his dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:47 am

I smile softly and peck her lips before taking her hand. Of course. . I meet her eyes. I really am okay. I figured she didn't want to keep going and honestly I'm not sure if I'm ready either. I've been making all the decisions, lately. What do you want to do now? It's 8 o' clock. Plenty of time for a movie or wine or whatever. I'm doubting she wants to stay the night. When I say that I don't mean sleep together. I mean literally sleep in the same bed together. I don't want to pressure her at all so I won't say anything. I'll let her tell me what she wants.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:25 pm

I relieved that he is fine with it. "Watching a movie sounds good to me" I say and look at him. I would even be fine if he just wanted to talk. I wait for an answer as I walk out of the box ring.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:37 pm

I notice her look. [color=orange] How about we go for a walk? Come on, you can borrow one of my sister's shirts. I take her hand and lead her upstairs. I lead her into my room. I pull on a black shirt and grab a black tank top from Katherine's old stuff. I hand it to her and walk out of the room. I'll be downstairs. I smile and walk downstairs. I lean against the front door.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:45 pm

I peeled of my blouse and took the black tank top. It fitted perfectly and I walked to Luke who waited downstairs for me. "Okay, where are we going?" I ask and look at him with a small smile on my face. I was curious.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:49 pm

I take her hand and open the front door. I lead her out and we start walking through the woods. A place. I've never shown anyone before. You're special. I smirk as we start walking through the forest. On the way, we'll talk. Question game, you ask a question, I ask a question. You start.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:11 pm

"Of course it has to start with me" I say and roll my eyes. "Let's see. I know you're a marine. Your life was hard... you experienced a lot of different things... Let me ask you: Did you ever thought of changing something in your life that already happened? A thing you said or something you did?" I look at him. I don't want to pressure him with this question, so I could understand it, if he doesn't want to reply.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:54 pm

I shrug. No, I wouldn't. Sure I've seen and done horrible things, but those events made me who I am. I look at her as we walk. I wouldn't be the man you like if I changed anything.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:56 pm

"Well, that's true" I say and take his hand. "Your turn. Ask me a question."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:11 pm

I entwine my fingers in hers. Why do you choose to fight your instincts? You chose not to attack me, why? What do you see in me? I ask her. It'll be interesting to get a sentimental answer from her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:17 pm

"Well, you're important to me, Lucas. And sometimes if something or somebody is important to you, you try to protect them. If its from someone else or even yourself. Being a hunter is hard, especially if you try to do what I do now. But after a while it gets better. Even though it is still hard to push down." I take a deep breath and look on the ground of the forest. The leaves are making a rustling sound under our feet. "Okay it's my turn again", I say and clear my throat. "Hmm...What was the first thing you thought about when you found out that I was a hunter?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:08 pm

I chuckle and look at her as we walk. I thought, well damn. That complicates any possible relationship. I shrug. I was in a marriage I was unhappy in. I found you extremely attractive, funny, smart, evidently extremely courageous as you demonstrated by fighting your instincts to attempt to kill me. You weren't afraid to tell me when I should shut up. I admired that. You were seemingly fearless. The fact that you're a hunter of course complicates things, but honestly it just makes this relationship all the more interesting. It adds danger. It's exciting. I pause. First impression of me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next