Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 Staff_zps08fc6213

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 Liz_zpse62da61aLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:11 pm

I smile softly and whistle. Zeus comes running growling. I raise a finger and he calms down and sits beside me. I scratch behind his ears. Had him since he was a puppy. He's a good dog. Loyal as hell. A lot like you in that respect. He refuses to leave even when I tell him to. I look away from Zeus and look at Victoria. I raise my eyebrows as a small smirk graces my lips.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:32 pm

I raise my eyebrows as I hear him saying that. “As much as I appreciate this...comparison. Rule number one: Never compare your girlfriend to any kind of pet. It's possible that they misunderstand things, even though they think Zeus is cute.” I smile while I watch him scratching his dog. Zeus seems to be very important to Luke. I love dogs, although I never had any. “Are you really alright? Any pain or other hallucinations? I just want to make sure”, I say and kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:41 pm

I chuckle and kiss her again. Dually noted. I gesture at the vervained gash in my chest that isn't healing due to the poison. Just this one; when you ran out I stabbed myself with a vervaine stake in an effort to slow myself down. No big deal. I'll clean it up later. I kiss her again softly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:52 pm

I look at him with a worried glance then to the point where he stabbed himself. “You have to wash the rest of the vervain out of the wound, otherwise it'll stop the healing process” I reply and scratch my head. “Let me see how deep it is”, I say and wait for him. Vervain is not just a tiny thing that burns a little bit for vampires. If there is am open wound it could have nasty consequences.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:57 pm

I smile softly and look at her. Victoria, I'm fine. I push myself to a standing position and groan. I take her hand and lead her back inside the pool. I hop in and grimace at the pain of the water and vervaine mixing. I climb out of the pool and take off the wet swim trunks. I pull on all of my clothes except my shirt. I don't feel like causing unwanted pain right now.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:04 pm

I climb out of the pool and go back to Lucas, my arms crossed in front of my chest. “I can see that it not right. Let me see the wound, Luke” I say and raise my eyebrows, while I'm repeating his words that he said to me: “I mean it's nothing I didn't see before.” I smile a little bit and wait for him. He can trust me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:06 pm

I roll my eyes and remain still as she approaches me and rests her hands on my pecs. She scrutinizes the wound. Her thumbs absentmindedly tracing circles on my chest. I don't even think she realizes it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:17 pm

I clear my throat and go back to my clothes. There must be a piece of clothing that I could use... I take Luke's shirt and go to wash my hands, just in case. He is standing close to the pool, so I jump in and with my hand, gently splash water on the wound to clean it in general. After that process I dump his shirt in the water and scrub the wound gently with the shirt. I stop and look at the wound. It starts healing immediately. I smile at Luke and put his shirt down. “There you go”, I say and sit on the edge of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:23 pm

I smile softly and sit down next to her. I wrap an arm around her shoulders. I didn't mean any of the things I said. That wasn't me. I brush a strand of wet hair from her face. I love you, Victoria, and I've come to realize that you do love me. Don't believe anything I said.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:31 pm

I smile sadly back. I know that he didn't want to say all these things. “It's good that you realize that I love you. It took you a while”, I laugh and look at him. “I know that you didn't mean it. Of course it was hard to hear all those things, but I guess I can handle it.” I kiss him back.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:34 pm

I kiss her again and look at her. I shake my head slowly. You don't have to guess anything, Victoria. I know the things that came out of my mouth hurt you, whether I meant them or not. I'm sorry. I meet her eyes and cup her face in my hands. I speak softly. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:40 pm

“You don't have to”, I say and meet his eyes. I'm serious. “I'm fine. Trust me, I will not jump from a building or do anything else like that. Just let us leave this behind.” I kiss him once again and look back in his face. I love him. And something like this will not make me change my mind.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:52 pm

I nod slowly and kiss her again. I stand and extend my hand to help her up. Come on. Let's go home. I smile softly at her and wait. I love her too much to ever let anything bad happen to her. I love her. I'll never hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:20 pm

I smile at him and take my dress, pull it over and even though it gets wet I don't care and follow Luke outside of the cave. Home. I smile a he says that. And I realize that I was not in my apartment in two straight days. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:26 pm

I smile softly and climb on my Ducati. I rev the engine and wait for her to get on. She wraps her arms around me and i zoom us off to her place. She gets off and I grab her hand gently before she walks out. I want you to go pack a suitcase. I look at her and raise my eyebrows hopefully. Move in with me? Please. I say in my head.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:37 pm

I look at him and my mouth stands open "are you serious? I mean do you really want me to?" He nods and I can't help but jump on him. I wrap my legs around him and kiss him softly. "I'll be right back", I say and walk to my door, get the keys out and open it. Everything seem like I left it, even the glass with water is still at its place. I go into my bedroom and search for my suitcase that I brought with me from London when I came here. It is a little dusty, but I wipe it off really quick. Then I open my dresser and take out most of my tank tops and jeans, my favorite shoe, which are not high heels, they are white converse, and I grab my pajamas and my underwear. It doesn't take me long to fill the suitcase until it seems to explode and I close it with all my strength. I walk back to Lucas who raises his eyebrow. "What are you looking at? It's not like I just need one jeans and one shirt. I'm girl! You had to expect that!" I smile at him and look on his motorcycle. "I guess we have a problem. Wait a minute" I look to my black jeep and smile. "I will not leave my car here", I say and look at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:54 am

I smile and shake my head. I'd never expect you to. I kiss her lips gently before pulling away. I grab my motorcycle and put it on the rack on the back of the jeep. I grab her suitcase and put it in the trunk effortlessly. She goes to get in the drivers seat and I don't argue. I get in the passenger seat and smile softly. I reach across the console and rest a hand on her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:15 am

I start the car and look to Luke "You know, I didn't expect that you would ask me. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you did. I was just surprised." I shrug and stop at a streetlight. I'm really happy and glad about it.
We arrive at the house and get out of the car. Luke helps me with the suitcase and we go inside again. I sigh. "Looks like you will see me more often from now on." I grin and make him put the suitcase down while I pull him closer to me and kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:02 am

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her to me. I kiss her lovingly before pulling back and pressing my forehead to hers. [colo=orange]That was the plan. [/color] Zeus pads through the dog door in the back of the house and sits on his blanket in front of the fire. I kiss Victoria again. I love this woman so incredibly much.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:33 am

I roll my suit case to the stairs and try to take them upstairs while I'm talking to Luke. "So, do you have space for my stuff?" I ask and raise my eyebrows. I'm almost upstairs but my arms start to hurt, so I rest in the middle of the stairs. " I shouldn't have brought so much. Oh we'll I need all that stuff", I say and look back to Luke who seem amused about me trying to get the heavy thing upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:47 am

I chuckle and grab her suitcase from her. I effortlessly carry it up to my room and it on the bed. I open a closet and step aside to show Victoria the expansive closet. I think you'll have plenty of room. I smirk and lie on the bed next to Her suitcase. I look at her and prop my head up.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:56 am

I walk to the bed and sit next to him. "Well now I can change my wet clothes and get some fresh clothes on" I look to the shopping bags we have from today and grab the black underwear out. Then I open my suitcase and grab a pair of short and search for a short or tank top I can wear with it.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:59 am

I look at her as she searches for a top. She's wearing her new underwear and bra. The shirt is unnecessary, unless you were planning on going elsewear. I say and look at her. A small smirk plays on my lips. My shirt is still off. I cross my arms behind my head and look at her as I lie on my back.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:56 pm

"No, you're right. And if you feel better when I'm sitting next to you like this, why not? I guess for now it's fine." I close my suitcase and lie down next to him. "What are you thinking about?" I ask and look him in his warm brown eyes. He seems as he was far away, deep inside f his own memories. I look to him and wait. "Luke?"

OCC my Internet sucks I couldn't reply earlier I'm sorry!!!
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:05 pm

I turn on my side and she follows suit facing me. I rest a hand on her hip and absentmindedly trace circles around it. I look at her. Nothing. I sit up, suddenly remembering. I walk over to the calendar on the wall and look at it. Shit. I run a hand through my hair and pull on a shirt. That's why the hallucinations happened. Todays' the anniversary of my parents' deaths. Well, of my father's death. I don't know about my mom anymore. I have to go to the cemetery. I pause. You're welcome to come. I say softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next