Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 Staff_zps08fc6213

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 Liz_zpse62da61aLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:46 pm

"Shopping, huh?" I say and look to a group of girls, sitting at a Cafe, and obviously looking at Luke. I won't way I am jealous... but...
I mean Luke is very handsome and attractive. Of course there will be other women that stare. I put my head on his shoulder while we walk through the mall. "What is the first thing we do? What shop?" I ask him and look around.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:51 pm

I chuckle and wrap an arm around her waist. Your day, your shops. Lead the way. I smile softly and kiss her lips as we walk. I shoot discreet glares at the men looking her up and down. I'm not a possessive, jealous maniac, but I don't appreciate guys looking at a woman who's clearly taken, happily taken, for that matter, by me.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:58 pm

I look around and see a Victoria's Secret shop. I have to smile and point at it. "What do you think? Would I need some? You can help me pick some out?" I smile at Luke and wait for his answer. I can see the look on his face and look to the point where he glances at. A guy, looking at us. I go closer to Luke and kiss him in the middle of the mall. "Don't bother that idiot"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:04 pm

I kiss her again. Sounds good. I let her lead me into the store. I smirk at the number of boyfriends marveling at their girlfriends modeling shit for them. Personally, she's sexy in anything. The whole maid's outfit thing isn't big for me, but I'll be the first to admit that lacy lingerie is hot. Especially on a body like Victoria's. I smile as Victoria leads me around. God I love this woman.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:09 pm

"Hmm, what do you think about this?" I say and show him a black bra and underwear. I don't like the extreme sexy stuff. I still want to be comfortable in the things I'm wearing. I look around and see a blue and white set which is lacy. I'm not sure what I want. I look back to Luke. "Did you see anything that looks interesting to you? Any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:12 pm

I clear my throat and swallow. I think you look incredibly sexy in any piece of clothing, but- I move closer to her and kiss her lovingly. These are nice. You have good taste. I smile and kiss her again. Get whatever you want, Tori. Your day, my money. I smile.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:14 pm

I nod and look on the things I already have in my hands. I don't want him to spent too much money, so I take his hand and go to the fitting rooms. I have to know how they look like before deciding if they are good or not.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:18 pm

I follow and stand outside of the fitting room she goes into. I speak while she's changing. Don't worry about the money, Tori. My parents were rather wealthy. I earned a good amount of money in the military, too. I cross my arms and lean against the wall. I think she's trying to kill me. She's trying to bloody kill me in public. I swallow as I see her dress fall to the ground underneath the door. Dear god she's hot.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:21 pm

I try on the black bra and the matching underpants and open the curtain. I rotate around and raise my eyebrows. "How is this?" I ask him look down and back to Luke.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:27 pm

I swallow and just nod my head a couple times. Stunning. I make a concerted effort to keep my eyes on her face. Incredibly sexy. I clear my throat. It's safe to say that I have the most attractive girlfriend in the entire world. I say nonchalantly. I step closer to her and kiss her. I speak seriously. You look incredible. I love you. I smile softly and step back again to let her change into whatever.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:33 pm

"I'm going to take this" I say and close the curtain, while I'm changing to the other pair of underwear. "You know what? I think after we are done here, we should go eat something. I am getting hungry" I say and close the back of the bra. "I like those too" I say and look at myself in the mirror. "Any comments, Mr. Reid?" I ask and go closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:40 pm

I blink slowly and wrap my arms around her. I speak in her ear. No compliment that can properly be expressed in words. I press a kiss to her lips before leaning back against the wall. Food sounds good; a long with a few other things that will have to wait until we get home. I wink and smile.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:47 pm

I laugh and change back in my normal clothes again. After we leave the store we walk to a restaurant that offers brunches and lunch and sit down. I cross my legs and wait for a waiter to appear while I'm smiling at Lucas. I am so glad and happy that he is my boyfriend. I just feel...
I realize that a waiter is on our table and shake my head. He waits for us to order.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:55 pm

I turn my attention from Victoria to the waiter. Two bud lights, please. He nods and walks off. I turn my attention back to Victoria and help but smile. I fold my menu and set it down. I know what I'm having. I love this place. She knows me well. Know what you're having? I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:02 pm

I nod. "Just an omelette with cheese. They're serving sizes is huge so I guess I will be full for the day." I smile at him and put the menu back on the table as the waiter comes back to our table.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:05 pm

I smile softly and hand the menus to the waiter after he sets our drinks down. Cheese omelet and a club sandwich, please. He nods and walks off. I reach across the table and take Victoria's hand in mine. I run my thumb over the top of her knuckles. I'll be happy to model clothing for you after lunch, Tori. Unfortunately, lingerie is limited for men, but there are other kinds of sexy clothing for men. I wink and take a sip of my beer. I know Victoria has a thing for my jeans, button up shirts and leather jacket. She likes it when I'm sentimental, but I know she likes it a lot when I'm in my bad-boy persona. Black, black, and more black.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:08 pm

I smile at him and raise my eyebrows. "Oh I like that idea" I answer. That would be definitely fun to see, I just need popcorn. I sigh and rest my head on my free hand. "You know, I guess you need some new jeans. The ones you have home seem pretty used", I say and look back t him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:14 pm

I grin and raise my eyebrows. Well if I recall, my favorite pair were ripped off of me rather roughly. I wink at her and take another sip of my drink. It's your lucky day, I am in need of new swim-trunks. Buddy of mine wants to go fishing. I smile.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:17 pm

I shrug as he mentions his jeans. "Really? I'm glad that we do this whole shopping thing. Maybe we find some great clothes for you." I laugh quietly and look back in his eyes. I enjoy every minute with him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:32 pm

I smile. Oh I'm sure. I take another sip of my drink as our food is set in front of us. I thank the waiter. I smile and let go of Victoria's hand. A club sandwich and pile of French fries sit before me.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:38 pm

I look at my cheese omelette and smile. I am definitely hungry. I take out the fork and the knife and cut a medium piece out. After some bites, I know that I'm feeling better and I smile. I t is our first meal today and it's already two o'clock. After we eat, Luke is paying the bill like a gentleman and we leave the restaurant to go shopping, this time for him. I take his hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:42 pm

I chuckle as she drags me into Brooks Brothers. Sure, I guess I need some new suits too. I laugh as she walks down the aisles picking things off the racks for me to try on, etc. We'll go to Quicksilver later. I really do need a bathing suit.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:47 pm

I give him the things in his hands and smile. "Try those on, please", I say and smile at him. I really want to see how he looks in the clothes I picked out. We go to the fitting rooms and this time I wait and sit down on a small chair, while I'm waiting for him. I sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:49 pm

I change out of my jeans and shirt and pull on the black dress pants and shoes. I pull on a blue dress shirt and black blazer before tying a tie around my neck. I walk out of the dressing room and look at her. I raise my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:57 pm

I open my mouth to say something, but close it again. I'm speechless. He looks so good. In almost everything he wears. "Wow" I say and stand up. "Uhm, I guess I'm really impressed. You look.." I wonder what I will do when he tries on the trunks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next