Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nShopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aShopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Bites : 261
Awesomeness : 0

Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:49 am

"Well as long as your no using your ability for harm, I'm sure you can handle it." I told her with a small smile. I still wanted to check up on it from some of my witch friends.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:56 am

"I think it has to do with the fact that never enacted my witch side and thats ow I have it. Rebekah and I both met my mother at the same time and she said i was supposed to be a witch through her." I told him before taking another sip of my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:17 am

"So you have witch in your blood?" I asked. "Does this mean the Salvatore bloodline carries it or just you?" I could not see Damon and Stefan having witch in their blood. It'd make things alot different.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:25 am

[color=violet]"Just me. I was born in the Johannahson witch line. Never triggered it, how ever your supposed to trigger it." i told him as I made sure we were know where near touching each other.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:01 am

"Theres no way to activate it, from what I've heard is that you just know. It seems though that your witches blood just did want to make an appearance until now." I told her. Witches energy was tricky thing and you had to be smarter then it or just back off.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:31 pm

"I know that. It's what Bonnie told me. I told her after I found out. But I think it was poor timing." I said smirking at the table before looking up at him. Elijah was a smart busniess man. i trusted him which is something I did rarely, trust anyone.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:53 pm

"For not being as experienced as her ancestors, Bonnie is very powerful." I said. I've never really talked to Bonnie but just from what she did at the sacrifice it was apparent that she was strong.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:55 pm

"She did some spell witchy voodoo at the place where they burned all the witchs at and harnested their energy. She has the power of at least 100 witches." i told him. jeremy told me it was a scarry thing when it happened, and I believed him.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:08 am

I nodded. "Yes, I have been told about that." I said. I knew thats how Bonnie got alot of her power.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:31 pm

I nodded as I looked at him. I chuckled at the thought that occured to me. "Even after healing from that horrid bite, I still find myself pathing the holes and cracks that my Uncles have left open. I just dont see why I have to be there cleaning up their messes, their troubles." I said looking from him, then looking down at the drink in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:35 pm

"You shouldn't have to. Their quite old enough to clean up there own and not even make them to begin with." I said to her. Its a shame the Salvatores birng everyone down with them.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:40 pm

"I know that, but I feel like even if I miss that one tiny crack, that one drop of water on the floor, They'll end up dead of everyone else around us will and I really dont want to end up covering up our world from everyone else when the town begins to drop like flies." I said as I looked at him after placing my coffee down.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:17 pm

"If were lucky no one else will have to die." I said. I was also quite tired of the many deaths that seemed to happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2