Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Girls Love Shopping (Mature) Staff_zps08fc6213

Girls Love Shopping (Mature) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Girls Love Shopping (Mature) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nGirls Love Shopping (Mature) Liz_zpse62da61aGirls Love Shopping (Mature) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Girls Love Shopping (Mature) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Girls Love Shopping (Mature) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Girls Love Shopping (Mature) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Girls Love Shopping (Mature) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Girls Love Shopping (Mature) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Girls Love Shopping (Mature) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Girls Love Shopping (Mature) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Girls Love Shopping (Mature) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Girls Love Shopping (Mature) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Girls Love Shopping (Mature) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Girls Love Shopping (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

Bites : 33
Awesomeness : 0

Girls Love Shopping (Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:34 pm

Annabella was walking through downtown doing a little shopping. She had left her motorcycle at home cause this wasn't much of a drive. She walked into one of the stores where she saw a beautiful red dress on display outside. She beg the gril to let her have the dress but she kept saying that it wasn't for sale. She finally convinced her with a little help with her compulsion. She walked out of the building in search for a coffee house.

Last edited by Annabella Crane on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

Bites : 115

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Eragon was stalking this female, who before when he met her early, she seemed to care about him so he decided to go look for her. As he did, he would then begin to spot her, how wonderful and she had a bag with her at once he made his way towards her and spoke." We meet again." He told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:35 pm

"Oh you again. So how are you today? I was just doing a little shopping" She said as she put her bag down in front of a beanery. She pulled out a stool for her "Would you care to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:57 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."I'm doing great, how about you? I was actually thinking about you." HE said honestly, shaking his head slowly before she her as she pulled a stool."I'll stand, and Of course I can join you." He told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:04 pm

"I'm doing great. Just having to do some shopping since all my clothes won't be here for another week or two. That's what I get for having everything shipped to me" She said as she heard him mention he was thinking about her."That's nice considering how we started off kind of rocky in our last conversation. thanks for joining me. Are you sure you want to stand? I'm going to be here for a while." Reaching for a paperback book that she purchased while she was shopping. "Have you ever read Odysseus?" She said pointing to the book
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:25 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."Do you have a place to stick around with. If not you can stay with me, at my Castle/Palace. I see, so you had you're stuff shipped to you." He said calmly. Before looking away, and sighing."Yes indeed it is nice, then again I grew to like you more, and besides of course I can stand, I am a Vampire with Patience, well it depends on my mood." This was the first time he was being nice, or this was as nice as Eragon can be. This was an Improvement."Maybe." he replied towards her.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:37 pm

"I have nowhere to stay at the current moment. I've been looking at apartments but there not even big enough to fit my stuff in. I would love to stay at your home if that wouldn't be a burden" She noticed him sighing. " I appreciate the compliment and I was just mentioning it so that you wouldn't have to stand" She said picking up the book and beginning to read it. " I've only read it once while traveling to Italy for a masquerade. How I miss those days"
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:09 am

He smiled at her slowly and spoke."I see." That was his only words for her first speech, he wondered how such a cuty existed. Smiling at her he shook his head and sighed. Before speaking." I see, and I did notice that you asked so I don't have to stand." he told her slowly."I miss those days to." He however did not all his life was full of sin only day or days he was normal when he was human.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:44 pm

"I just hope my stuff gets here soon. Being new in a small town is difficult without worrying about what you're going to wear the next week. So how long have you been in Mystic Falls?"She replied to his first speech and noticed he was smiling at her. "Well, since you standing I can get a better view than when you are sitting" She smiled and shook her head. He was very handsome and his clothes were just close enough where you could see his rippling muscles. "I used to love the balls and masquerades. I got in a lot of trouble with my father when I would come home and be completely beat. Father used to tell me "Dont primi prea beat" but I never listened. I should have listened more and they wouldn't be dead"
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:48 pm

He smiled at her again and sighed." Well shit happens you know? Right?, Anyways I've been here a long time I've traveled mostly though. SO yeah." he told her slowly, glaring over her sexy body frame sighing slowly before shaking his head and begun speaking." Good to know I guess." He told her slowly.

(Sorry for the small post.)
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:54 pm

"Yeah shit happens. So we should really get going since I'm done with my shopping you can show me where you live. I don't have my car yet so did you bring yours or are we going to run"

(ok love)
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:46 pm

He shook his head as he finished listening to her sighing this girl sure was a cutely. Smiling at her he spoke."Or." He said, picking up her bags, and then getting her on his arms, before they were gone 5 minutes later they were at his Palace, it was a huge place, not only was it huge, they were already outside with the door closed."This, we can do this, Make you're self at home. Pick any room you want to sleep at." He told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:53 pm

"Thanks for the ride" She siad as she got out of his arms and began walking to the door. This place was almost like her castle back home. "I think I would love a balcony room. Do you have a room with a balcony?"

{last post of the night}
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:06 pm

He looked at her slowly and spoke."I have those rooms. You will very much like those, but I would advice if you slept with me? Don't have to share a bed if you don't want me, But my room has the biggest view, and the biggest bed." He told her slowly winking at her.

(Sorry for small post.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 am

"Hmm, let me think. Spend my time here in a bedroom all alone or stay with a gorgeous man in his big bedroom with the best view. Hmm so many choice. I pick your room. That way I'll have room to spare. Just so you know I will be sharing the bed. It's been awhile since I on a comfortable bed. Hotel beds suck and I could barely sleep let lone have sex" She smiled wickedly and began walking around. "I've got to stop by the hotel I was staying at and pick up my baby. She's probably thinking I abandon her" She was talking about her motorcycle. "Plus I need to check out"
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:19 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."Well, That's rather interesting and thank you for the complainant. You are rather sexy looking your self." He told her slowly before looking at her as she walked around And he smiled. What a lovely doll."Well, maybe we should you know have some fun before we go get you're baby and we can check out of the hotel together, you don't have to check out now do you, hun?" He asked her calmly. Waiting for her to give him some sort of reply while he winked at her with her left eye.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:25 pm

She smiled back at him. "thank you for the compliment" She walked up the stairs wondering where his room was. "That sounds fun. What do you have in mind" She winked at him before taking her leather jacket off.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:32 pm

He followed her, before picking her her and moving towards his room. And placing her down on his bed, it was a King's Size bed, and bigger then Others. He smiled at her and spoke."That depends what do you like to do?" He asked her slowly.

(Sorry for the small post.)
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:50 pm

"This is more like it" She moved across the bed towards Eragon. "You should know that I don't like men being too rough. It's just the guy who turned me was like that and I don't want it to be like that for me ever again. So if you got a red room of pain fetish. I'm not the girl for you" She began to take off her jewelry
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:13 pm

He looked at her and smiled. And spoke."I can be very gentle. If you want me to be." he told her slowly waiting for her to reply.

(Sorry for a small post.)
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:23 pm

"Screw gentle just don't rape me like that bastard did" She said as she pulled him closer to him and began kissing him roughly. She knew that he was going to be good in the sack. Most guys like that were. She began removing his shirt so she could see his rippling muscles. She smacked her lips as he his body looked magnificent.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:38 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."It's only rape if you're not wet." He told her slowly, shaking his head, as she then pulled him closer towards her, kissing him, he did the same. Moving his tongue so he can explore her mouth, she then removed her shirt, and saw his great muscles. he took off her shirt, and then looked at her."You have a shunning body, dear." he told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:08 pm

"True" He took her shirt off and she was amazed at how quick he caught on. "I have beautiful everything" She said as she moved her hand down and started undoing his pants. She loved a man that spoke naughty things while she was having sex with them. She began to swirl her tongue over his nipples.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:14 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."Indeed." he told her slowly, as she moved her hand down towards his pants, he grabbed her ass with his right hand, groping it before given it a nice smack, and then she undid his pants they fell on the ground, he undid his shoes and tossed them and the pants, out of the way, he was packaged big, he had 16 inches below the waist which was ridecually large, and he was 5 inches thick in width as well as his sack was big. She started to lick his nipples, he brought his left hand over her head and pressed her forward so she can suck on them rather then swirl with them with her tongue it felt amazing. Her swirling around the nipple.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Crane

Annabella Crane

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:01 pm

"Umm" She said he began pulling everything off and smacking her ass. She felt his bulge on her when he removed his pants. It felt about 16 inches long which is long for any man. She was overly excited for his bulge to penetrate her. She began sucking on his nipples when he pushed her head further. She couldn't believe how fast she slept with this guy but this was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Love Shopping (Mature)   Girls Love Shopping (Mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls Love Shopping (Mature)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next