Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Shopping Trip From Hell Staff_zps08fc6213

The Shopping Trip From Hell Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Shopping Trip From Hell 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Shopping Trip From Hell Liz_zpse62da61aThe Shopping Trip From Hell 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Shopping Trip From Hell 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Shopping Trip From Hell Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Shopping Trip From Hell Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Shopping Trip From Hell Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Shopping Trip From Hell Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Shopping Trip From Hell Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Shopping Trip From Hell Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Shopping Trip From Hell Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Shopping Trip From Hell Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Shopping Trip From Hell Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Shopping Trip From Hell

Go down 
+3
Bonnie Bennett
Ravyn Daniels
Stefan_Salvatore
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

The Shopping Trip From Hell Empty
PostSubject: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:22 pm

I kept my eyes plastered to the television as the sappy, soap opera actors continued their god-awful surgery. "God, my grandmother could do this faster!"I screamed at the television.
As soon as Doctor Marchand removed the bullet from Jasper's shoulder, my phone vibrated. I searched for the phone, keeping my eyes on the television the entire time. Once my hand found my phone, I grabbed it and kept one eye on the television and one on the phone's screen.
There were the words that would send shivers down my spine,
'Time for shopping!'
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:04 pm

I texted Stefan and told him it was time to go shopping. I was pissed, since the bonfire when he burned my panties. I wasn't as pissed after he bought my a new red thong. But Damon and Tyler still owed me and Tyler owed Bonnie new shoes. I quickly texted Bonnie and Tyler to get over to the Salvatore house asap. I put my phone away and pulled into the Salvatore's driveway. I got out of my car and walked up to the porch. I didn't bother knocking, I just barged into the house. I walked over to the remote on the coffee table and turned off the tv. "Hello Stefy, now get ready!"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Bonnie was getting ready to do absolutely nothing today when she got a text from Ray saying get over to the Boarding house. So she finished getting ready and got in her car. She pulled up in front and saw Ray's car. So she walked up to the door and walked in "Hey what's up?" she asked sitting on the couch and putting hr feet in Ray's lap.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:30 pm

I sat up in shock, still holding my phone as both the girls were now in the house.
"What the hell do you mean 'let's go shopping'?" I glanced between the both of them, "I thought I bought panties for the both of you."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:41 pm

I sat on the couch and Bonnie sat down too, placing her feet in my lap. I laughed at Stefan. "You think those thongs made up for you burning out underwear." I blurted out shocked. "That doesn't even cover it besides Damon owes me new clothes and Tyler owes me a new bra and underwear combo. Tyler also owes Bonnie new shoes." I stated waiting for Tyler to show up. "Where the hell is Damon." I groans looking for him.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:31 am

Bonnie smiled at Stefan "I love the thong by the way." she said smiling. "But yes I have new shoes coming my way today!" she said cheering
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Damon was half way down the stairs when he first heard the word shopping and Damon. Quicker than a flash he was turning and walking back up the stairs trying not to be heard. Yes he'd made a promise to buy her new clothes but that didn't mean he had to do it today. He'd get some girl to do it for him later and then he'd bleed her dry. Problem sorted.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:02 pm

I laughed at Bonnie's comment. "Don't get in between a witch and her shoes." I heard movement at the stairs and turned my head. I spotted Damon halfway on the stairs trying to sneak back up the stairs. "Where the hell do you think you're going Damon?" I kind of shouted at him louder then I needed to. "Get your dusty ass down here!" I laughed, still sitting on the couch propping up Bonnie's feet. "You owe me clothes." I said pouting at the fact that he was going to try and ditch his promise. He was probably going to get his next meal to get me clothes to avoid shopping with me.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:07 pm

He stopped on the stairs and closed his eyes as he took a deep breath. "Alright, alright im coming!" He said jumping over the bannister and landing lightly on his feet. "These coming along too?" He asked taking in Bonnie and his brother. "Fun!" He smiled sarcastically before dropping into his chair with a bottle of scotch.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:12 pm

I laughed when Damon said "These coming along too!" I shook me head at Damon. "Yes they are coming too." I said emphasizing the word they. "Now all we need is my pillow to show up then when can leave!" I said moving Bonnie's feet and standing up. I walked over to the alcohol and grabbed a bottle of Damon's bourbon. I walked back over to the couch and sat down. Propping Bonnie's feet back onto my lap. I cracked the bottle open and started drinking.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Bonnie glared at Damon "When the hell did I become a thing asshole?" she asked then she smiled at Stefan "No never come between this witch and shoes." she said emphasizing the "this" and giggling. "Where is Tyler anyway?" she asked looking at her phone to see if he had called her.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:42 am

I got a text form Ravyn about shopping and I groaned annoyed. When was she gonna understand it was her fault her precious underwear got destroyed, she put it on me I didn't ask for it and Bonnie with her damn shoes. I didn't owe either of them anything but just to have a reason to see Ravyn I drove to the Boarding House. I knocked on the door and could tell this was gonna be THE worst day of my life.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:12 pm

I was just finishing off the bottle of bourbon when I heard a knock on the door. I looked around the room when no one made a move to get the door. "Stefan go let Tyler in, after all it is your house." I said to Stefan as I listed to the person outside the house. I knew by his breathing and his heartbeat and the shifting of his weight that it was Tyler. Finally, I thought to myself knowing that we could go shopping now. I wink at Bonnie and mouthed let the torture begin.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:47 pm

After being told to do so, I walked over to the door, whipping it open, "Tyler, run while you can." I closed my eyes emphasizing the torture that was yet to come.
With Tyler in tow, I made my way back to the living room. "I have your pillow, Ravyn." I said pointing to Tyler, "Now let's get this over with." I paused, "Who's driving?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:50 pm

I put a hand up. "First off let me point out in all technicality I owe either of you nothing. I didn't want to be in the shoes or underwear you put me in them so its your fault there ruined." I said. I love Ray and Bon to death but seriously its not cool to blame someone for your doing.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:10 pm

It just so happened to be my luck when I walked down the stairs to see all supernaturals and I was the only human...NOT. I was getting used to this everyday occurence. I saw Tyler at the door. I hadent invited him in since his transformation, so I called from the hall. "Hey Tyler. Come in." I saw Bonnie, Rayvn, Damon and Stefan too. "If your planning some Klaus killing spree again, I'll leave." there was noway I was going to stay for that. I was always told I couldnt help them because I would be a liability to them. I didn't want to be the lone human in this leg of all supernatural beings. I wanted to prove myself to them, but not now. I wanted to live my life in the present, at least for this second.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:40 am

I heard Tyler mention how it wasn't his fault our stuff got ruined. I heard Elizabeth invite Tyler into the house and mention something about going on a killing Klaus spree. I laughed as Elizabeth said if we were she'd leave. "Elizabeth we are not going on a killing spree. We are going on a shopping spree!" I looked towards Tyler. "Do your really want to miss a trip to Victoria's Secret?" I said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:56 am

"If it involves me buying because of your doing, yea." I told Ravyn leaning on the door frame. I looked over at Elizabeth and smiled "Hey Lizzie!! Thanks for the invitation." She was cool, I like hanging around with her. "So who all going on this trip to hell?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

"A shopping spree? Trip to Hell? Who, these boys owe you both big time." I joked to myself. This was funny. Tyler, Stefan and Damon was going to replace their belongings forcibly. I looked at everyone while I stood at the bottom of the two stairs leading into the den area.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:58 pm

"Who's all going?" I smirked then started the count off. "There's you." I said pointing towards Tyler. "Damon, Stefan, me and Bonnie and Elizabeth if she'd like to come with." I said looking towards Elizabeth. I leaned back into the couch waiting until be were going to leave.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Bonnie smiled at all the commotion that was going on. Then she got kind of impatient so she said "OK New shoe time!" she laughed and got off of Ray "We can take my car." she said holding up the keys.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:14 am

"I think this is the one time in my life I would be okay with Stefan and Damon killing me." I said moving from the frame and getting ready to leave. I turned back to Elizabeth. "Are you gonna come?" I asked. Liz was cool, she didn't tease me alot and actually talked to me, not that I hate the other girls doing it its just sometimes its nice to just have someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:59 am

I looked at Tyler. I thought about Ray's offer of me going with them. Then I decided, what the Hell. "Sure. But I will not go into Victoria secert the same time that Damon and Stefan will be there." I joked standing up and placing on my leather coat.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:24 pm

He glanced up over his glass at Tyler and frowned. Serious? As if the whole trip couldn't get any worse. "Oh i wouldn't give you the satisfaction wolfie. If i have to endure this torture then so can you!" He said topping up his glass again before ditching it and drink straight from the bottle. There was no way he could do this 100% sober.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:38 pm

I laughed at Elizabeth's comment about Stefan and Damon. I heard Damon's comment and turned to him giving him a glare because he called me wolfie. I saw he decided to drink from the bottle. "You got anymore of that? I'd rather block all this out then remember it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shopping Trip From Hell
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next