Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} Staff_zps08fc6213

Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nShopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} Liz_zpse62da61aShopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:25 pm

After the run in with Mystci Falls resident "Dr. Cullen", I decided to head into town to do some shopping for the Founder's Ball in a few weeks. The ball will be my own little victory into survivng a werewolf bite thanks to Rebekah and Kol and most importantly Elena. She was the one who stormed into enemy lines and got my tiny bottle of life.

I bought jewlery and shoes for the event. I needed a distractiong from my thirst so I decided a coffe would do. I found a coffe shop that wasnt really busy and walked right in. I looked at their menu and chose a coffe that had toffee, white chocolate and some type of nut flavoring. I order a medium one of it. After I got my coffee and paid for it I sat at a tabled and looked at my things I bought.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Bites : 261
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:32 pm

I walked the downtown area of Mystic Falls glancing at my phone. As Kol and Selene went to look for Ravyn I kept hold of some contatcs to help with search, they weren't easy to handle since they all seemed to think they were 'badass' but they got the job done. They helped me find Rose, Trevor, and katerina. I'm sure they would help with Ravyn.

I closed my phone when all I got were the same message of no ne being able to get a trace on Ray. I was very worried about her, especially since she didn't have her daylight ring. I put my hand in my pocket to feel that it was still there. As I looked back up I saw Elizabeth sitting at table from a coffee shop looking through some shopping bags. I wondered if I should say hello and deicided to, she was better company then her uncles. "Elizabeth, a pleasure to see you again." I said as I walked up to her table. I remembered that the Founder's Ball was coming up and thats what the bags must be for,
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:39 pm

The necklace looked perfect, the earings were to die for. I thought to myself. I heard a friendly husky-ish voice say my name. I looked up to see Elijah standing there. I set my bags down as I looked at him. "Elijah. Its great to see you. Please sit if you want." I said gesturing to the chair and his personal needs. I hated it when it sounded like I forced people into doing things.

Elijah was the calmer of the Mikealson's. Rebekah and I got along great and whatever was happening between me and Kol was strictly reckless and fun. Elijah and I had truely only talked once and that was when I was human. "How are you?" I asked him kindly.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 pm

I took the seat across form her and sat down. "I am well, its nice to see you too." I told her. Its been a very long time since I talked with Elizabeth especially now since she was a vampire. A sad thing to happen to a wonderful girl. "It seems you are preparing yourself for the Founder's Ball?" I asked. I had not decided if I was going to attend. I had no reason to since I'm sure Klaus would represent my family or unless Klaus gets himself in a mess with the Salvatores.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:51 pm

"Yes. I dont know if my uncles are going so I was going to go and represent my family. It's a bit strange since your family moved here first before our families did." I said a bit awkwardly-ish. I always went as a representataion, but I was getting sick of the same old song and dance. It was so rutine now that I could have done everything with my eyes closed. "Are you going to go?"
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:07 am

I looked down and smiled a bit. "The uh werewolves were before my family. They are technically the founding families." I told her. My family came here to get away from everything back in our home land that kept them from raising their children and when we got here the natives were already here. "I have not yet deicded. I will probably go if there is another battle between your uncles and my brother, just to keep the bloodshed to a minimum." I said. I was hoping I didn't have to go, those parties weren't very enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:13 am

Wolves before vamps. Got it. I told yself mentally. "Yeah I'm not really up for anything so I can only hope nothing starts up. I'll just go to get away from it all, really." I thought about what Kol and Rebekah did for me. "I cant express enough to Rebekah and Kol how greatful I am of them for finding myself a cure. If it wasnt for Elena demanding-ish one from Kol and the run in between Rebekah and I.....I just really thank your family so much." I said getting lost in all of my words. Sometimes anymore I talked morr than I ever did.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:18 am

"Yes I did hear of your transformation and your bite. I wish I could have helped but Kol and Rebekah keep things to themselves when they get in trouble." I said. I would like to have kept her from the vampire transition but it must have been her choice and I would have to respect that. "I see your reason for going but I don't think the same applies to me. Unless something really makes me want to go I may just sit this party out." I told her. I like to get away from thing by actually getting away. I don't run from problems but even Orginals need a break every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:23 am

"You think that they?... No, no, no. You see. I was leaving my job and I was distracted. I got in a car accident and died instantly. I dont really know who offically turned me since I didnt notice any vampires in that day. And I was saving someone when I got bit." I told him as I tried tol help him understand.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:28 am

"Pardon me, I did not know. As I've said I only heard about them but I did not know the full story. Rebekah and Kol just made it seem as if it was there doing." I said. I don't have ears around here, I learn things by what people tell me. When I need to know something I do it myself.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:31 am

"Dont worry about it, your completely fine." I said before taking a sip of my coffee. Not a lot of people knew the full story. They only saw the crash on the news. I didnt blame him at all. I didnt blame anyone but the jerk who pulled out in front of me when he had a red light.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:37 am

"So how are you adjusting to the life as a vampire?" I asked. I seem to remeber from our last conversation Elizabeth had said something of feeling like a bother to everyone since she was human. I thought it was completely untrue but again, her choice. "If you'd like I'd happy to be of help with anything." I told her. Elizabeth was nice girl and I'd like her to help her in any way to her new enviroment.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:35 pm

"I've spent most of it dying from that bite so I havent really gotten a full taste for the life, no pun intended." She told him as she looked at his features. The darkness of his hair, the texture of it, the gloss of his skin. She liked that part, seeing what she never saw before. "The only thing I need help with is my power, which i dont think anyone could help with." i told him as I shook my head at him smirking.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:00 pm

I chuckled at Elizabeth's 'pun'. It was quite funny. "What do you mean by your power?" I asked. If she was speaking of strength and agility that is usually the easiest part to get used to.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:17 pm

"It's a different form of complusion. I can influence anybodyno matter their species to do what I want them to do through Physical contacct. feelings, emotions, actions, you name I can make anyone do it." I told him. "Problem is it happenes every time I touch anyone. And if I dont want them to feel something, they feel like they're dying."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:28 pm

I sat up straighter at this. "I beg your pardon?" I asked. I never heard of such a kind of compulsion in all my years of being alive and un-dead. Special abilities yes, but weren't so impressive such as this.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:30 pm

I tried to find someone to try this on. The barista's were in the back and it was just me and him. "Give me your hand." I told him holding my hand out on the table. I had'nt triede it on an Original, maybe it would work.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:45 pm

I was reluctant to give my hand to Elizabeth but I would never know of this power till I saw it for myself. I gave her my hand and was ready for whatever would happen next. I've never known a power like this.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:52 pm

As he placed his hand in mine, I placed the other on top. I looked at him as i made him feel how a vampire would feel without blood for 15 years. This was a new thing I found when I passed by some random vampire who i had to kill. maybe it would work, hopefully. At least it felt like it did to me.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Elizabeth held my hand in both of hers and I had not felt anything, until the hunger striked. I started to feel angry and upset and lost as if I couldn't handle the intense hunger. My mouth felt like it was dry and my body was completely empty of anything. "Stop it." I groaned through clenched teeth. I did not like the feeling I was having.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:09 pm

I pulled my hands away. "Sorry. The effects only last as long as there is the contact. That was more of the darker side of things. I dint mean for that to happen at all." I told him placing my hands in my lap grabbing handfulls of my shirt.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:17 am

I took a breath I knew I didn't need but helped me calm down. "Its alright, I was the one who wanted to test it." I said. I truly wasn't angry with Elizabeth or anything but what it is she has is very powerful. "When exactly did find out that you possessed this ability?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:24 am

"A week after i turned and stefan returned home. I didnt want him to be upset or anything when he found out because he was going to go and kill damon when we met. I huged him and his anger changed. It was strange. Then it grew from there." i told him.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:28 am

"Interesting." I said nodding. I'd have to look into this to see if there was any affects or anything that was harmful, powers with this kind of energy could be fatale if not handled right. "Now Elizabeth you know I must ask. Have you used this power to your own advantage or for fun?" I said. She didn't seem like a Damon type but looks are decieving and turning into a vampire changes a person.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:32 am

I thought about the many times i used it. "Once. But it was more both of the actions more than whatever this is." I told him gesturing to my hands. I didnt like how my power was already used for my own advantage and it costed me a relationship and maybe a semi-friendship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}   Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz} Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping for my Second Chance {Elijah || Liz}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next