Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Elijah and Erin Staff_zps08fc6213

Elijah and Erin Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Elijah and Erin 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nElijah and Erin Liz_zpse62da61aElijah and Erin 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Elijah and Erin 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Elijah and Erin Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Elijah and Erin Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Elijah and Erin Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Elijah and Erin Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Elijah and Erin Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Elijah and Erin Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Elijah and Erin Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Elijah and Erin Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Elijah and Erin Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Elijah and Erin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:17 pm

Now...where to begin? :3
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Bites : 261

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:28 pm

I walked into the Grille and headed to the bar to get a glass. Kol and Rebekah had been driving me up the wall today and I just needed a place to myself. The local resturante should be the last place I should come but I needed a drink and this is the last place they would come to annoy me. When my bottle and glass came I gave myself a cheers.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:35 pm

My jacket clung to me small body as I entered the Grill. My teeth slightly chattered as it was slightly cold outside due to the rain. I needed a hot drink to fill me up, but I knew this place wouldn't have tea or hot chocolate. Which meant I had to order some coffee. Slowly, but surely I made it up to the bar and took a seat at a stool near a mysterious man. I ordered my coffee and looked down at the wooden bar. My fingers played with one and other as I found myself biting my lip a bit.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:47 pm

A young girl who had just come in from the rain sat next to me. She had orderd some coffee and seemed to be a bit nervous. I glanced at her from the corner of my eye to see if I knew her but she didn't strike me as familiar. I decicded that some friendly conversation was just what I needed to make my mood go away. "I haven't seen you around here before, are you new to town?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:51 pm

The voice was like velvet as I slowly looked up to see the man next to me talk to me. A blush could be felt going across my face as I whispered shyly. "H-Hello. I am n-new to town." My voice sounded like soft bells as I was naturally a shy person at first, but once you got to know me, I was more open and bubbly. The guy next to me was very handsome. His eyes drew me in as His facial structure was perfect. I couldn't help but to keep staring at the man besides me.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:55 pm

I chuckled at her nervousness, something the people of this town really lacked. "Well that explains the new face. How'd you come to a town like Mystic Falls?" I asked. I would say that she reminded me of Elizabeth but when she and I first met she was anything but nervous. Its a nice change of pace though with this girl.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Shy playing with my thumbs, a terrible habit of mine, I replied to the stranger, "My brother decided to move away from the town where my parents were killed. He wanted me away from there as I was the lone survivor from the accident..." I never really told anyone what happened that night when my parents died. For I did not know everything as well. It was a freak accident. I should of been dead with my parents, instead I was here. Alive and talking to this very handsome man.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:03 am

I raised my eyebrows at her story because it sounded exactly like Elena's. "I am terribly sorry about your parents..." I started but realized I couldn't finish because I didn't know her name.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:06 am

With a slight smile I told him my name. "My name is Erin Lynn Smith. Please just call me Erin though. And what is your name?" I blinked my blue eyes slowly as I kept staring at the man. He was so kind to me, yet we only met a couple of minute ago. My coffee finally arrived and I took a small sip of it. It warmed up my body slowly.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:07 pm

"I am Elijah Mikaelson, but please call me Elijah." I told her. I could see that Erin wanted to start over something that Elena didn't get to do. Hopefully she though is able to. "Will you be going to Mystic Falls High?" I asked just to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:30 am

With a small smile, I looked at Elijah with a smile still on my face. "Yes I am, but I am going to be a Senior. I just want to be done with school already." I still looked at him with my kind blue eyes. I felt safe around Elijah. Safe. I wasn't able to say that word in such a long time when I grew up with the life that I had. Ever since that dreadful fire and all, I saw my life as a mess-up.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:00 pm

"Any teenager wants to be done with school. When I was your age I couldn't wait." I said telling her an utter lie. I never went to 'high school' but I didn't want to raise suspicions around her. Especially when she needed a fresh start in life.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:45 am

My eyes shinned a bright blue as I kept looking at Elijah. "With no friends at the school, I am thrilled to get out of there and to never see those people who always picked on me and called me names." To tell the honest truth, I had no clue as to why I was opening up so much to Elijah. He made me feel clam. Relaxed. Equal. A somebody.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:18 pm

"Thats something I'll never understand about kids these days. They always pick on each other and someone ends up dying." I said. I did keep up with some things in the news and one of the things I see alot is bullying and I can't stand it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:22 pm

Hugging myself I looked at the ground. I hated being looked at as weak as I told Elijah about how I was called names. "I just hate my life sometimes. I always think that I could do something way better with my life, but then I remember who I am and give up on trying to make a difference. What good would it do? I can't do anything major."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:44 pm

"I'm sure you have many different talents that would make you very successful. Plus you are a beautiful young lady." I told her. Erin seemed to feel sort of lost in the world.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:47 pm

My eyes then wandered up towards Elijah's eyes as a blush cross my pale cheeks. My cheeks now had a light shade of pink to them as I whispered, "Do you really think so Elijah?" The blush glowed brightly on my cheeks as I found myself slowly relaxing around Elijah. He had a certain 'spell' on me you could say. It was as if he knew how to make me feel comfortable and happy. Well, sort of happy.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:00 pm

"Why of course, any young man would be lucky to have you. You have much to offer the world, I can tell." I told her. I could see that she had a faint blush cross her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:06 pm

The blush grew even more as I found myself playing with my thumbs. A terrible habit of mine when I was nervous or shy around someone or something. "Elijah, you just literally made my heart leap a little bit and make me smile. No one has ever done this in such a long time." I found myself smile even more as I looked at his gentle face towards me. I could tell he was never like this around everyone.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:50 am

"Anything to help a young lady." I told her. It was actually nice to talk to someone who didn't know anything about me and my family and the supernatuar;. Of course it couldn't feel real cause almost everything I said was a lie, well not calling her talented and beautiful, but it was still nice. She reminded me of Elizabeth and I was actually hoping that her and I could be friends. Sometimes you needed human companionship to still remain human.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:55 am

My smile grew on my face as I found myself already falling for this man. It was strange to say I was falling for a man I hardly knew, but he just gave my heart a little flutter and my stomach felt like they had butterflies in them. This was all a new feeling for me, but I really enjoyed it a lot. "Elijah, thank you so much. I do not know how I can so you how thankful I am for you to listen to me.." I wanted to show him how thankful I was for him, and I kind of wanted to see him some more.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:08 pm

"Its no trouble." I told her. I beginning to sense that Erin may be feeding into this a litte much but I had no idea what to say.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:42 am

I then backed down as I played with my thumbs. I must of seen like an idiot to Elijah as I was trying to ask him in a secret way to see him again. Quickly, and almost gracefully, I stood up and said, "I must be off..."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:08 am

"Leaving so soon?' I asked. I hope I did nothing to offend her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:12 am

With a small frown, I looked away as I found myself stating, "I must of made you feel uncomfortable due to how I was already easing up to you. I am so sorry if I did make you feel that way at all. I will back off if that is what you wish me to do Elijah." My eyes looked at the ground as I waited for his response. I must of sounded like one huge idiot in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elijah and Erin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah and Erin   Elijah and Erin Empty

Back to top Go down

Elijah and Erin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next