Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] Staff_zps08fc6213

Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] Liz_zpse62da61aBonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] Empty
PostSubject: Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah]   Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:06 am

I continued to feed off of Crystal. Her blood was the best out of the Donors that Kol had supplied me. "That's it for now, my love," I said, rubbing my finger on her cheeks. She sat up with her Strawberry blond hair glimmering in the light above us. We were in my room, with nothing but us in it. We made love for a good five hours, then I got hungry, and we went from there. I had no need to compel her. She liked the pain from my canines digging into her, anyways. "I'll see you later, Galvin," She purred, eying me as she left the room. I put on my clothes, and walked out of the room. I walked downstairs into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Bites : 261
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah]   Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:13 am

I sat in the living room getting lost in my thoughts. Kol and Selene were out looking Ravyn and I was worried if she had survived or not, she did leave her daylight ring behind. She was like family to me and my siblings and to see her lose herself was unacceptable. I heard footsteps coming into the living room and turned to see it was Galvin. I wasn't particulary fond of him since our last talk. "Hello Galvin." I said not looking at him as I turned back to the window I was looking out of. I decided to still be civil since he did nothing personally to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah]   Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:25 am

I didn't jump when I saw Elijah over by the window, but I was startled. I thought that Elijah didn't like me, since the last conversation we had together. I was actually sort of shocked that he said hello. "Hello, Elijah," I said, a little nervous. I didn't want to press his button's or anything. After all, Kol is his brother. I sensed something was wrong, but was afraid to ask him if he was okay. Suddenly, I asked impulsively. "Is everything alright?" I looked at the Original, waiting for his reply. I tried to break away from the nervousness, but it wouldn't go away. It felt ... uncomfortable to me, since I turned on my Humanity. I figured I'd give it a try, since I never had done it.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah]   Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:33 am

I looked over at Galvin when he spoke to me and saw that he was nervous. Well he had the right to be, I could kill him instantly. "Everythings fine, just having a few thoughts that trouble me." I said looking away to the window again. I did not want him to know of Ravyn just yet but maybe he knew since Kol might have told him. My brother always had a mouth on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah]   Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:44 am

"Okay," I said with a smile. I knew something was terribly bothering him, but I had no right to pry. Should I apologize? I thought to myself. I made him dislike me because of my behavior from our last talk, and I wanted to makes things right - start fresh ... but I didn't know what to say to Elijah. Suddenly, I said. "I'm sorry. For the way I acted." I said, nervous again. Dammit! Why can't I just stay calm? I thought, getting angry at myself. "I turned on my humanity for the first time. I tried it to apologize to you," and for Crystal, I thought. She hated the way I was acting, and to be honest, I don't her nor Elijah for the way I acted. It would be a decent change for me, but the problem was, my Humanity would shut off by itself sometimes. I didn't have the ability to keep it on.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah]   Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:14 am

I chuckled. "There is no such thing as turning on/off your humanity, its a choice that is made and you hide by killing." I said. I always hear of this button that a vampire can press to kill without, there never has been such a thing. Its true in a vampire's nature it is to kill but switching off your humanity, I've never belived it. "But apology accepted." I said turning to him. He was still nervous but I respected him now more that he could apologize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah]   Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:26 am

I smiled at Elijah for accepting my apology. I sat down on the couch, looking at him as he continued to look out the window. "There's ... something else that I need to talk to you about," I said, biting my lip. It was about Crystal. She has been talking about it ever since we decided to be together - about me turning her. "Crystal want's me to turn her, but I don't know what to do. I know that she'll be free of me hurting her if I turn her, but ..." My voice faded. I rubbed my face with my hand in frustration. "But ... I know she'll end up how I was acting for the first time, and I don't want her to be like me," I said, looking the Original.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah]   Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:57 am

I listened as Galvin told me of his problem. "Galvin, this situation your in is very delicate. She could say now she wants to be turned but when it happens she could regret it. You have to tell her of all the pros and cons of being a vampire. And she has to make that choice you cannot make it for her." I told him. He had to make sure thats what she wanted before they talked about what would happen afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah]   Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:13 am

"Thank you, Elijah," I said, giving him a smile. I smiled at Elijah, and said, "Kol suggested me taking her to the Founder's Ball," I said, grinning. "I am going to get her a bouquet of Blue Roses, along with a ring, which I have with me right now," I said, pulling out the small black heart-shaped box. I opened it, revealing the ring. It was sterling silver, with the hole connecting , intertwining with a Lapis Lazuli heart with a small print that said -

I love you for eternity.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah]   Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:29 pm

"A lovely ring that is. I am sure she will love it." I told him. I have only seen the girl Galvin spoke of but have never met here. "Kol's idea is actually a good one, it will help her see and understand a vampire's lifestyle." I said. Mostly so she could just see the fact out you can get yourself in pretty messy predicaments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah]   Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:38 pm

I cringed at Elijah's words. "That'll be a problem," I said, sighing. "She wants me to turn her tomorrow." I finished, still cringing. I have a feeling that I might mess up. The Founder's Ball is next week. "Should I tell her to wait until after the ball, and then see what she thinks?" I asked, looking at the Original.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah]   Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:02 pm

"Yes." I said with no hesitation. "She needs to make 100% sure choice that this is what she wants. The time until the Ball is the perfect amount of time under these conditions." I told him. I hope he makes a better choice this time then chosing the killer over his brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah]   Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:34 pm

I stood up, pouring bleach into my glass cup. "This is for you, baby," I said, quickly chugging the bleach. I collapsed onto the glass coffee table, coughing up blood, as I lost my every minute of my life.

I smiled, and then my smiled faded as I heard a loud crash coming from the room. I dashed up the stair, thinking, Please don't let it be her! I thought, and as I'd feared, it was Crystal. "God fucking Dammit - Don't do this to me!" I yelled in anger, crying on Crystal. Blood was on her mouth. I saw a glass and a stain on the floor. I could smell the bleach coming from it. "Elijah! Please - come quick!" I yelled in pain. Why? I thought in anger. I cradled Crystal's body to my chest, crying on her head, carressing her strawberry blond hair.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah]   Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:47 pm

Before Galvin and I could continue the conversation their was a loud crash from upstairs. galvin rushed up there and then called out to me. I ran up there and saw the body of his donor Crystal laying limp in his arms with blood coming out of her mouth. I could smell the bleach and knew what she had done. I closed my eyes and held my fist at my sides, stupid human girl. "Theres nothing you can do for her, shes either dead or in transtion." I said. I knew she had to be in transition cause it wasn't hard to believe Galvin gave her his blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah]   Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:26 pm

I cried, holding Crystal closer to me. "DAMMIT!" I yelled in fury. Not at Crystal, but at me. I was so stupid enough to give her my blood. For a Vampire, I'm really stupid. I picked Crystal up and set her on the bed. It felt like I'd lost Brendon all over again. I looked at Elijah with tears down my face. I slipped the ring onto her ring finger, on her right hand, and whispered into her saying, "I'll love you for eternity," I kissed her one more time, letting go of her. I face Elijah again. "May I have some time alone?" I asked him, politely, trying to manage a smile, with tears coming down my face.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah]   Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:49 pm

I nodded. "Of course." I said and turned to leave. I felt no remorse for Galvin or the girl, they each made their decision and had to live with it. I went down the stairs and into the parlor to get a drink. Another life that has been ruined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah]   Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonding With Elijah [Galvin & Elijah]
Page 1 of 1