Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) Staff_zps08fc6213

Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nRebirth (Galvin and Kol) Liz_zpse62da61aRebirth (Galvin and Kol) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)   Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:41 pm

There was a stillness in the air. It was as if time had stopped. The temperature of the room got suddenly colder. There was a boy on the bed, shirtless. His ash blond hair was shining from the sunlight coming through the window behind the bed. The sunlight light also glimmered off his ring that was on his hand. the stone carved in it was made of Lapis Lazuli. His skin was pale white. Only a little bit of coloration in his body remained. Suddenly the boy woke up, coughing, gasping for air. That's when he realized he didn't need air. His heart wasn't even beating inside of his very own chest. The boy tried to remember what had happened to him, but didn't gain recollection of past memories. everything from before was blank, except for his previous family. His Father and Mother were evil and horrible parents. He even had a younger brother, but the name of him was long lost. Galvin felt like the name was of importance to try to remember, but nothing came to his mind about his brother. The only name he remembered was his own name - Galvin Villiers.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

Bites : 265
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)   Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:46 pm

I sighed as I left my room, it sounded like our guys woke up. I decided to take my time walking down the grand staircase. I didn't feel like baby sitting some newbie vampire. Once I was downstairs I made my way to the fridge in the kitchen. I opened the door and pulled out three blood bags. We didn't have any walking blood bags in the house at the moment so these stale cold things would have to do. I closed the door behind me and took the bags upstairs. I made my way to the occupied guest bedroom. I didn't bother knocking I just barged right into the room. "Drink these." I stated firmly as I tossed two of the blood bags onto the bed. I leaned against the wall and started to snack on the third bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)   Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:42 pm

I looked at the man that had walked in. I could sense that he was strong, and I admired that. I ripped open the bag enough to drink out of it. My teeth grew, while I drank the blood. It tasted bad at first, but blood is blood, I thought. I continued to drink the intoxicating food. It was ... extrordinary. I licked my lips and said to the man. "Are you the one who turned me?" I asked, starting on the second bag of blood.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)   Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:22 pm

I watched as he fed hungrily from the first bag. I didn't say a word as I watched him. I didn't really want to look after a new vampire, because I didn't get to do that for Selene. But I was going to have to do it for Galvin. I smirked at him, he was probably going to need more blood bags. "Yes!" Was all I said to him when he asked me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)   Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:37 pm

I smirked at my maker. I tried to remember what his name was. my memories were ... hidden from my mind. Suddenly, a name popped up in my head. "Kol." I said, saying the name. It had a nice ring to it. "I am really hungry," I said, smirking at Kol still. "I'm glad ... that you're the one who turned me." I said, looking away. "My ... Human life wasn't the greatest," I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)   Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:57 pm

I nodded my head to let him know that he called me the right name. I finished off the bag in my hand and threw it into the trash can by the door. "You're new so being new comes with a serious case of blood lust." I said with a smirk. "Human life isn't very great at all, I haven't been human in a long time. There's no way in hell that I would want to go back to it." I looked at him as he finished the blood bag. "Come on lets get you something real to eat." I said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)   Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:40 pm

I smirked at Kol's comment. "Yeah, I remember my parents being alcoholics and abusing me and him," I said, referring to my brother. I wish I could remember his name. I continued to smirk at Kol. "Sound's good," I said, getting up from the bed. I noticed how strong my muscles have become. Impulsively, I had the urge to pick up the bed, which was what I did. I lifted it up easily over my head with one bare hand, then set it down gently without breaking anything. "Oh my god, can I!? I'm starving!" I said, my eyes going dark. I felt something grow from my mouth, and I touched what felt like sharp fangs. I gave a wild smirk. "I'm going to have fun with these," I gesturing towards my fangs. That's when something crossed my mind. "Can Vampires feed off of other Vampires?"

Last edited by Galvin Villiers on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)   Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:25 am

I watched him closely, he seemed ecstatic when he lifted up the bed with ease. I smirked when he told me he was starving. "Come on I'll go order us some take out." I wasn't referring to human food but that was a bonus. My face got serious when he asked about vampires feeding off of other vampires. "It's possible to feed off another vampire but I wouldn't recommend it. That was something my father did but he was a hunter." I left the room, pulling out my phone and called a few places that delivered food. I placed the orders then all we had to do is wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)   Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:27 am

I nodded at Kol, seeing the seriousness in his eyes when he told me that I shouldn't do it. He said that his father did it, and considered to be a hunter . "I understand." I said, smiling at him. I walked out of the room with Kol, thinking of so many things I can do. "So, what can a Vampire do, exactly?" I asked, looking at Kol. Well, it was obvious that I had super human strength, and that they are extremely fast, but there might be even more interesting things that a Vampire can do.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)   Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:27 pm

I smirked at Galvin when he followed me out of the room. "Well as you know you have enhanced strength and speed. There's compulsion, which you can use on humans and make them do what ever you want. But if they are wearing or drinking vervain the compulsion does not work." I started walking towards the stairs to wait for dinner in the parlor. "We have advanced healing abilities and advanced hearing." I explained everything as we walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)   Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:37 pm

I took in everything that Kol said, wihch was true. I could hear a woman talking faintly, which was a few yards away. I smelled blood coming from the kitchen, probably blood bags, I thought. "What's Vervain?" I asked, looking at Kol. I never heard of what it was. I also heard about healing abilities, which made me want to test it. I took my pinky, and broke it. I grunted a little bit, but as soon as I broke it, it was healed again. "I'm going to like being a Vampire," I said amused, walking behind Kol still, keeping up with him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)   Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:57 pm

"Vervain is like poison to us; it burns our skin when we touch it. If you drink it like people have been to stop our compulsion; it burns our throats and makes it feel like we are suffocating. Some vampires like the spiteful Salvatore brother's spike there drinks with it so they can build up a tolerance to the stuff. It prevents my family from compelling them which is a pain in the ass. It is a plant that has small purple flowers which can be dried and ground into a powder. Some of the founding families grow the stuff, dry it. Some put the dried powder into water and soak ropes with it. When they tie up a vampire with them it causes excruciating pain." I said grimly it was one of the techniques that hunters use before the real torture begins. I headed down the stairs but paused when I heard the sound of bone breaking. I looked at Galvin as he watched his finger mend itself into is original position. I smirked at him, he was already testing his abilities. I continued down the stairs, the smirk still lingered there. "There are two things that you should stay clear of. The first one is werewolves, their bite can kill you within a matter of days. Unless you have Niklaus's blood. The second one is a wooden stake to the heart, that will kill you instantly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)   Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:16 pm

I smirked at Kol and said, "I think of that when I may be in that position," I said, cringing. "Did you forget a third one?" I said, looking at Kol. "We're not completely immuned to sunlight. Sure we have our rings, but what if it gets dammaged?" I asked, looking at Kol. I remembered this about Vampires. they had a ring or a piece of Jewelery that protects them from Sunlight. "How does this ring even work?" I asked, holding up my hand with my ring on it. It was shining like it was silver.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)   Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:40 pm

I looked at Galvin and continued to walk as I explained things. "The rings stone is Lapis Lazuli, which can me considered a rare stone since vampires use it to protect themselves. The rings are spelled by witch's that's why we don't spontaneously combust or the pain that comes with burning flesh." I haven't felt the burning sensation caused by the sun since the days after our father turned us. "It takes a lot to damage the suckers." I stated bluntly as I looked at the ring on my finger. "It's best to carry a back up like another ring or as some vampires they have other spelled jewelery like necklace and wear multiples at a time, just in case." I walked into the parlor and plopped down on one of the empty chairs. "The spell is simple yet powerful. It one of the few things witch's are good for. I'm not really sure how the spell works but it lasts for centuries. I don't even know if the spell will run out or not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)   Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:56 pm

I grinned at Kol, listening to the story about the Lapiz Lazuli. "Well, that's really convenient. Plus, only a fool would be able to damage a ring that saves their life," I scoffed, sitting on the armchair across from Kol. My fangs grew out again as I sat down. Oh my god - I'm starving!" I said, my eyes blacking out. "When will my take out be here?" I asked, frantic, but calm or at least it sounded calm. I gripped the sides of the armchair, trying to not go ballistic in front my Master.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)   Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:30 pm

I chuckled at Galvin as I pulled out my cell phone to check the time. "Be patient! They will be here in about ten minutes. You have to learn to wait and not let the urges to feed control you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)   Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:19 pm

I forced a smirk across my face, digging my hands into the leather of the armchair. I took a deep breath, which felt weird. I finally spoke again. "Are newborns always this hungry?" I asked, my eyes blacking out again. My mouth started to hurt, but I didn't show pain. I leaned back into the chair, waiting for Kol to answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)   Rebirth (Galvin and Kol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebirth (Galvin and Kol)
Page 1 of 1