Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Galvin's Message Staff_zps08fc6213

Galvin's Message Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Galvin's Message 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nGalvin's Message Liz_zpse62da61aGalvin's Message 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Galvin's Message 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Galvin's Message Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Galvin's Message Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Galvin's Message Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Galvin's Message Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Galvin's Message Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Galvin's Message Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Galvin's Message Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Galvin's Message Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Galvin's Message Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Galvin's Message

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:37 pm

I walked in through the forest, on a rather dark night. It was darker than usual, which David knew all too well that other supernaturals would be out at this hour. Suddenly, I stopped, smelling blood. "Werewolf," I said, knowing the smell all too well. Suddenly, he saw a woman on the ground. It was Irene. "Irene! Wake up - who did this to you!?" I asked, frantic and concerned. That's when I saw the wolves bodies lying on the ground. What in the hell did this? I thought, looking on in shock. I had a blood bag in hand that had a good amount of blood. Irene was starving and she needed her strength, so I poured blood from the bag into her ajar mouth.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:51 pm

It had been hours since Galvin had left, Irene was pretty sure of it. The pain he'd inflicted using Power had faded, and so had the pain from having her blood be drawn from her unwillingly, but the starvation continued. She could feel every single one of her veins hurting, burning with the need for blood that she couldn't satisfy. From her major arteries to her capillaries, everything hurt.

She tried to move, but it was just a waste of whatever little energy she still had left within her. Not only could she just move a little, as she would never be able to chase down an animal from whom to feed. She'd just make everything worse. Finally giving in to exhaustion, Irene let her body drop down on the floor completely.

That was when she heard footsteps approaching. Was it just human who would take her for dead and call the police? Wouldn't it be wonderful to be brought in by the Council and who knows, maybe tortured some more? She sighed mentally. That would be just her luck. But the man wasn't human. He was David. She was saved.

As the blood was poured into her mouth, though, she couldn't react, she couldn't swallow it. She was way too weak. A little bit of it, though, made its way down, and she felt a small relief at that. It would take quite a while, but maybe she would be able to recover and tell David her story. And then she would hunt the bastard down and make him regret what he'd done. No one messed with her and got away with it.
Back to top Go down

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:06 am

I looked at Irene, and examined her bite on her neck. "Vampire bite," I said, growling. Who would feed off of her, though!? I thought, getting pissed off. "Did one of the Mikealsons' did this to you?" I asked, keeping the blood from the bag flowing. I tilted it further to where the blood would go down her throat. I had just noticed that she couldn't fully swallow it.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:18 am

Irene heard David's question, but she couldn't answer it. She knew the answer very well, so that wasn't the problem. The problem was that she was still too weak to do that. The blood which was flowing with more ease into her throat was helping, but she was still too weak to even cough out the little bits that flowed into her lungs. She could feel the burning in her veins slowly fade as they got what they craved for. Blood.

Desperate to say something, hating being trapped in her own body, fully conscious and in pain but too weak to do anything, Irene tried to move. Her muscles burned at the effort, and they didn't burn just a little. It felt like she was on fire. She quickly let herself relax and just enjoy the relief of the pain fading away.
Back to top Go down

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:29 am

Dammit, I thought. Irene's not strong enough. I quickly, bit my wrist, blood dripping out. I put it up to her mouth and said, "Drink. My blood is stronger than the blood in the blood bag. Drink mine. I'm not letting you die on me!" I said in anger. I continued to think who would do this, but no one came to mind except for the Mikealsons'.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:40 am

Using the little bit of the strength the human blood David had fed her gave her, she let her mouth close on his wrist. On one thing, he was right. His blood was definitely stronger than the human blood he'd been feeding her. She could feel it quenching her thirst much faster than it had ever been quenched, and after a few minutes, she managed to open her eyes.

Even the weak lighting of the forest and the darkness of night seemed bright to her eyes, and she squinted to be able to see, blinking away the tears that formed on her eyes. Her eyes soon met David's and she gave him what she hoped was a 'thank you' look.
Back to top Go down

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:59 am

I looked into Irene's eyes, which meant "Thank you" to me. I smiled and said, "Your welcome." I said, picking her up. I dashed out of the clearing, heading into the streets. None that are Human would be able to see me. I made my down a street, and stopped on a porch. It was my house. It was pretty good-looking too. I knocked door open with my foot. "I'll fix it later," I said, gently placing Irene on the leather sofa. "Maxine!" I yelled, calling my Donor. She walked into the room, waving her blond hair out of from her neck. "Let this woman feed off you - now." I demanded from the Donor. Silently, she moved over to Irene, and propped her neck to Irene, so that she could feed off of her.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:14 am

As David took off running, Irene wished that she could somehow hold onto him. He was much faster than she could ever dream of being, and therefore she wasn't used to his high speed. But since she was much too weak to move that much, she gathered that she would just have to trust him. After he'd done all that much for her, she supposed that he'd earned it.

She was gently set on the couch, and she smiled up at him. Why was he being so nice to her? Anyone else would probably have left her to rot in the forest. Maybe a few wild animals would have been kind enough to make her their meal. But that hadn't happened because David had saved her, fed her his own blood when a blood bag wouldn't cut it, brought her to his house and was offering her his blood donor. No one had been this kind to her in quite a while.

Irene grunted as she extended her fangs. With her weakened body, the small pain of the canines ripping through her gums seemed much worse than usual. But that was nothing to worry about, not when she could almost smell the girl's blood. She was starving, and there was food right in front of her.

Maxine, Irene remembered was the girl's name. Leaving that as a side-note in her mind, she bit into the girl's neck, wanting to use her hands to bring Maxine closer but not wanting to waste her scarce energy or inflict more pain upon herself on unnecessary gestures.
Back to top Go down

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:34 am

I smiled as Irene was feeding off of Maxine. I decided to call another Donor, for me. "Evetta!" I called. Suddenly, a girl with medium brown hair came in the room with her gorgeous. "Yes, master Crow?" Evetta asked, with a luscious smile. She was from Bulgaria, when Maxine is from France. I bit down into her neck, following Irene's lead.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:45 am

The delicious taste of the girl's blood filled Irene's mouth, and she almost moaned in pleasure. There was nothing better than fresh blood, right from the source. She swallowed it as it filled her mouth in a comfortable rhythm, pouring out with each of the girl's heartbeats. As she let herself relax a little and heal, the only thing that worried her was whether she was taking too much or not. Had the donor been her own, Irene wouldn't have worried, but it was David's, and he was doing her a great favor.

As the girl's heartbeat began to slow down, Irene retracted her fangs and helped the girl to the seat beside her on the couch.
Back to top Go down

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:53 am

Evetta had instantly faded into a deep sleep the instant I bit her. I laid her on the couch, and smiled at Irene. "Was Maxine's blood refreshing? She has O Negative in her blood, then again, all of my Donors are," I grinned. "So, are you going to tell me what happened?" I asked politely to Irene, smiling. For some reason, Irene reminded me of Liz, but me and her are over - completely. I thought, knowing that was certain. She willfully had sex with James, and I can never forgive both of them for what they did.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:13 am

"Very." She smiled, trying out her voice. The little bit of blood which had lodged itself on her airways had been expelled as she drank Maxine's blood, so she was glad to find that she could talk with no problems.

Sitting more comfortably on the couch, Irene wondered from where she could start her story. From their meeting in the forest? From her meeting with Brendon? Or the camping trip where she had met Galvin? What had happened in the forest was a crazy tie in of so many other stories that Irene really didn't know from where to start.

"There was this guy - Galvin - who I met on a camping trip I went to a few days ago, and I saw him again today, and he attacked me. He used Power and then almost drained me. I think he blames me for a death, Brendon's death. He wanted me to give Liz and Stefan a message saying that he was still alive." Irene frowned slightly, completely puzzled by how she fit into the whole thing.

"Thanks for helping me. Why did you do it?"
Back to top Go down

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:04 pm

My smile instantly faded when she mentioned a name that I knew all too well. I thought he had died along with Brendon. We never found his body - Galvin Villiers. "Galvin is Brendon's older brother ..." I explained. "He seems really powerful, so It's safe to assume that Galvin was turned by an Original," I said to Irene being serious. My smile came back when she asked me why I saved her. "That is because you are a friend of mine, and I wanted to help you." I said sincerely. It was true, considering the fact that we hunted together, and did other stuff that was considered fun. "Now, back to the Galvin thing for a minute." I said, beginning to become serious again. "Galvin is now a ticking time bomb if he doesn't regain his humanity. I don't know if regaining his humanity is his main goal, considering what he did to you. "I could easily kill him, but Galvin is smart, and he'll know how I'll go about it, so if I screw up just once ... I could end up dead." I finally finished. "We need to tell Stefan and Liz this, maybe even Damon. Right now, Galvin can play dumb with Stefan and Liz, but Damon might be a bit harder for him to defeat," I said. "What I'm saying is, I can train you on how to defend yourself against Galvin. I'm just like him since I was made from Klaus. Consider Galvin as an evolved Vampire, but not an Original. Does that make sense?"

OCC: I'm sorry about changing the subject so quickly lol I just thought the Galvin thing was really important, considering he's like David, and yes, Galvin is capable of killing David if he messes up, and what he was saying is, he probably will mess up. Think of Galvin's mind adapting quickly since he was turned by a whole Vampire Original Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:59 pm

That was a lot of information to take in at once. If Galvin was an Original's child, then odds were that Irene would never manage to make him pay like she wanted to so badly. She'd get herself killed in the process. But as David continued to talk, something began to resurface in Irene's mind. Vengeance was a dish best served cold. If she trained like David was proposing that she did, maybe one day she would be ready to face Galvin, and when she did, she would enjoy every second of it, dragging it on as much as she could. The only thing she didn't like of what David said was that he wanted to tell more people about that, and if he did, odds were that they would want to help her kill Galvin, and Irene wanted to do it herself, all alone. She was furious at him, and she wasn't going to let him get away with what he did so easily.

"Yes, it does. And I want you to train me so that I can kill that little bastard. But do we really have to tell other people? I mean, if they know, Galvin might go after them. It could be best to just keep it a secret."
Back to top Go down

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:13 pm

I looked at Irene with a smile. "Okay, well first things first, did Galvin hurt you by playing dirty or did go about it differently?" I asked. This was the key part to fighting Galvin. From what I saw, it looks like Galvin changes his Tactics, considering that he killed a bunch of Mutts before hurting Irene. "That's what Galvin wants - for us to not tell. If this is for Brendon, then he would rather have his enemies be in the dark, and not knowing. If we told them, then they'll have a better chance at fighting him then when they come across him. They don't even know Galvin is alive, which makes him even more deadly now that he's a Vampire." I said, explaining to Irene.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:49 pm

"Kind of. He was acting normally and then he asked me to deliver a message. I asked what kind of message and how he wanted me to deliver it and he attacked me. He's messing with Power, David." Irene shook her head slightly, not wanting to remember his attack. She'd had worse throughout her life, but that didn't mean that it hadn't hurt, and a lot. The worse, though, for her, was that she hadn't seen it coming. He'd seemed perfectly alright, aside from the wolf killing. The closest she'd gotten to having seen it coming was when she got a little suspicious about the message delivering, but then again, she got suspicious of pretty much everything.

"He's either going to become extremely powerful or have it come back at him full strength. Either way, we're in danger."
Back to top Go down

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:34 pm

I payed attention to Irene, keeping a stern and slightly concerned. "Well, we're already in trouble. If he handled it so well without it back-firing on him, then he's already powerful. It probably happened when we woke up. That's what happened to me, and since he's become power which I wasn't expecting, he's more adapted then me. His strength is growing by the minute. My training won't even make a slight difference." I was turned by Klaus who is a Hybrid, when the Other Mikealson's are full Vampires, and Since Galvin was assuming turned by one them, then he's growing - evolving. but He will never be as strong as a Regular Original."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:05 am

Irene had to pay attention not to let her eyes widen in slight fear and surprise as she heard what David was saying. She wanted - no, she needed to kill Galvin herself. She couldn't have someone else taking him down, she had to be the one to do it, she needed to see the look on his face as she brought him down and staked him. No one could have that pleasure, only her. Nothing would bring Irene so much pleasure as seeing Galvin's veins sticking up as his skin grew grey and life dripped out of him. Nothing.

"So you're saying that only an Original can kill him?" That couldn't be true, Irene's luck couldn't be that bad. "And no matter how much we train we could never take him down?"
Back to top Go down

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:51 am

I smirked at Irene and said, "Only if he wasn't a newborn. His maturity is nowhere near adapted. He relies on his cunning and awareness - not his knowledge." I said,standing up from my seat. "For example, Galvin is blinded by hatred for Brendon's death, which is his greatest weakness. Later on, he'll tend to slip up at some point in time, which, by my estimation, will be very soon. It'll most likely be at the Founder's Ball - The best place to spread his revenge onto the Salvatores." I said, looking at Irene.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:21 pm

The Founders' Ball. David was completely right, it was the perfect place for him to get his revenge, and it was so perfect that he was bound to slip up. From her experience, Irene could tell that one of the greatest weaknesses of a young vampire was their arrogance. Most of them went crazy with what they could do, with their new powers and strengths. Galvin was probably going through a heightened version of that, since he was even more powerful than most vampires. The Founders' Ball was the perfect place for him to be overconfident and slip up.

"So we should train, go the Founders' Ball and get him!" She smiled at the prospect of getting her vengeance. She'd have to be patient and train hard, but she was sure that she could get it right.
Back to top Go down

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:29 pm

I smiled at Irene and said, "Yes. I will train you, and would you like to know the best way how?" I asked, smirking at her. All Vampires can do it, if they're taught. The key for Irene to kill Galvin is Power. Even though I'm not the one who turned her, any Vampire can learn from another. "I will teach you how to use Power."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:38 pm

Power was a dangerous thing, not only power as humans knew it as Power with capital P, the kind of power vampires knew and some used. One could do great things with it, but they could as well cause destruction with it. Irene wouldn't say she wasn't excited to learn how to use it, but she wouldn't say she wasn't a bit scared either. She wasn't the nicest vampire out there, but she also didn't want to lose control and wind up killing a whole town. It was a perfectly possible scenario.

"Learn how to use Power?" She let her lips stretch out in a grin. She was no newborn vampire, she could learn to control it. "I'm in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Galvin's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvin's Message   Galvin's Message Empty

Back to top Go down

Galvin's Message
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: