Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) Staff_zps08fc6213

Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThings got crazy (Galvin&Selene) Liz_zpse62da61aThings got crazy (Galvin&Selene) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Selene

Selene

Bites : 156
Awesomeness : 1

Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) Empty
PostSubject: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:41 pm

I sat on the back steps of the Orginal's mansion in the backyard. Kol told me stay out of sight and in his room or somewhere Elijah might be as he got things together for the trip were about to go on to look for my mother, neither of them were home though. Kol was out checking on some Hybrid and Elijah left downtown, I didn't know what to do so I just came outside and stayed away from Rebekah and Klaus. I stayed out of their way so they stayed out of mine. Things had just gotten so crazy these past few days, I finally found Kol and my mother and now shes going out on a rampage and Kol, Elijah and I have to find her. What kind of test was this? Haven't I proven myself enough?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:52 pm

I was drinking a glass of whiskey with a small mix of blood. I gazed at Crystal, laying in the bed. I walked over, carressing her strawberry blond hair, smiling softly at her. I kissed her forehead, and said, "I'll be back, love." My hand left her hair as I walked away, dashing out of the room, with my whiskey blood in my hand. I looked to see a girl - a Vampire. She looked rather depressed, as was I, with Crystal turning unexpectly turning with her little hoax of bleach. "Hello," I said, smiling at her, being nice.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:13 pm

I looked up when I heard the greeting of a male. I saw that it was Kol's friend Galvin who I chose to stay away from, I heard his and Elijah's conversation about how he chose Kol over his brother. If Kol had killed my brother, no matter how much I loved him, I wouldn't chose him over my brother. "Hi." I said with no emotion and went back to staring at the scenary around me. I hope he doesn't stay around long, I didn't know him much but from his attitude I didn't like him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:57 pm

I bite my lip. Does everyone hate me? I thought, sighing lightly. "How are you?" I asked, trying to be nice. Does she know that I have Humanity turned on? "I know me choosing Kol over my brother's death is a supposed to be a bad thing, but I just can't hate Kol ... He was the that turned me after all," I said, sitting next to her."Not to mention my girlfriend killing herself," I said, looking away. I just realized how much Death I can cause - pain and hatred I have coursing through me. People say, like Elijah, that it's wrong let it take you, but if it dosen't, then I'd wouldn't have hung on to what "Human" I have left. Brendon would've wanted me to be at least acting like a person, instead of acting like nothing.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:05 pm

I shrugged when he asked me how I was. That simple gesture was complete honesty though cause I didn't know what I felt right now. I looked down and licked my lips then over at him. "Look, its not my business what happened with you, Kol, and your brother but I am allowed to have my opinion on it. I understand why you can't hate Kol but family is important." I told him. "And I'm a sorry about your girlfriend, I heard Elijah muttering about it to himself before he left." I said. I wish she had never done that, some of us had reason to turn, others had no choice, and yes there were the ones who wnated it like his girlfriend but it never usually ended well for those who wanted to turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:22 pm

I smiled at her and said, "Thank you. You probably know my name, but I don't know yours. Are you the girl Selene?" I asked politely. I heard about a Vampire named Selene, but I never actually seen her. could this girl be Selene? I thought, looking at the girl, sitting next to me. "Yeah. It my stupid fualt though, me giving her blood. I shouldn't have gave her it ..." I said, shaking my head. Suddenly, the image of her having blood as a Vampire crossed my mind. Her feeding horrifically on someone. "I feel like an idiot." I said, being honest, and it probably is true.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:07 am

I nodded. "Yes I'm Selene, I'm Kol's...friend." I said. I didn't exactly know what to say, Kol and I have kind of established what we felt for each other but it has yet to escalate to a relationship. "I know I haven't made much of a presence around here, Kol doesn't want me around his family much so he keeps me cooped up." I told him. I knew it was him just being protective so I let him keep me hidden away. "Your not stupid, you did it for love. Kol did the same with me when he was trying to save my life but I ended up turning. I'm not saying it made everything better but I understand why you did it. And its Crystal whos the idiot, she didn't think it through." I told him. I was never ever afraid to speak my mind and it wasn't like he could do anything since I was alot older then him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:39 am

I smiled at Selene. "I wish I could be smart like you at some things," I said. It made me feel better, her saying that I was not stupid, but there are somethings I need to stop doing, and start doing something right, for once.
"Yes, I'll admit. she did do it for her more than me. She kept talking about me wanting to turn her since our relationship got serious." I said, looking at Selene, agreeing with her. "I love her, but ... what she did was just shelfish," I said, taking a drink of my blood Whiskey. "I'm glad you're with my maker. He's a really nice person. I'm tired of people's lives being broken and shitty." I said, being completely honest about what I said. "It's Human nature to be greedy, but they can tone it down just a little bit, and even Vampire's can be greedy," I said, taking another drink.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:55 am

"Well have you ever though if she is the right one for you? From what I'm getting out of this is that she is just using you, if she started talking about it once your relationship got serious shes been planning about it ever since." I told him. The Crystal girl aways made me uneasy, I've passed by her but never spoke with her. "And I'm not smart, I've just been around a long time, but thank you." I said. I listened as he said he was glad I was with Kol, if only that were true. "Were not exactly together but I do love him, very much." I said looking down. I did love Kol but I was always worried he'd reject me someday, for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:14 am

"Now that you mention it, that seems true. I guess we're through." I laughed. "I put her down easily as I can, and say that we're no longer together." I said, making a clear note of that. "I'm not going to hurt her. That do anything but make me guilty." I said, being honest. "Welcome," I said, smiling at Selene. "Well isn't that all that matters?" I asked, referring to her comment.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:43 am

"Don't break the poor girl's heart on account of me. Its just what I've observed and what I've seen over the years. Make that choice for yourself." I told him. I didn't need to hear later that I ruined his life or he would track me down and kill me, not that Kol would let that happen but I still didn't want to deal with it. "Of course but Kol is rarely one to show true affection and its something I've learned to accept but hes an Orginal Vampire, he can have just about anyone. I worry I won't be enough for him." I said. I never let anyone know about how I worried about my Kol's relationship, I mean he has shown his affection toward me but he hides away again. It was easy to talk to Galvin like this, guess he wasn't the guy I thought he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:53 am

Okay, then. I'll go about it somehow, but I'll still take it easy," I said assuring Selene. I could only look at Selene while she talked about her and Kol. "Well, you shouldn't think of it as him having anyone. If you truly believe that you and him are true to each other, which I think is true, then It will work. Kol talks about you alot when he and I talk, and from what I gather, he truly does love you - with all his heart. Sure, Kol doesn't really show that side all the time, but that doesn't mean it's not there at all. You just have to search for it in his eyes, which he does reveal it. He reveal's to me as his Maker, and that's why I can never hate him, even though he killed Brendon."
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:03 am

I sighed. "I'm saying don't break up with her cause I said too, you have to see these signs for yourself." I told him. I was just letting him know what I saw, not telling him how to run his relationship. I listened to Galvin as he told me that Kol talked about me and he could see it on his face that he loved me when talked of me. I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face. "Well thank you Galvin, and your right as long as I know then all is well." I said. "I'm happy with way our relatiosnhip is because we don't broadcast it and we can still act like we did when we first met." I told him. Kol and I teased each other alot and we could still be friends even though we love each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:35 am

"Okay," I said, smiling. I smiled as her smile grew, which made me feel happy. "That's what Crystal said to me. She didn't want anyone to know until I turned her, but it broke out when the incident happened, an plus, I told Elijah because I showed him the ring I got her." I said, smiling. "It was a heart shaped Lapiz Lazuli Daimon ring I made for her for when she turned. I didn't know she'd be turning soon though," I said, biting my lip. "I'll take full responsibility for her when she wakes up. I don't want her ending up hurting someone." I said, cringing at the thought of it. Elijah would mount my head on the wall in his private study if I let her run loose.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:38 pm

"You must really love the girl to get her a ring so early and take responsibility for her." I told him. I guess the situation between Kol and I was smiliar except I didn't want to turn and I'm sure he didn't plan on it either. And I didn't get the ring till after he dissapeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:00 pm

I smiled at Selene and said, "Yes, I do. With all my heart." I said, being honest, just like Selene was being honest. "I want to try and act Humane around her. I don't really have control of that yet, to be honest." I said, taking the last swig of my blood whiskey. I set the glass of my opposite side, and said to Selene. "Would you like to go do something together? I am kinda bored, and Crystal won't wake up anytime soon," I looked at Selene with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:13 pm

"You don't have to act human, I'm a vampire but I've never turned off my emotions cause I don't hide from the fact I like to kill and drink blood. Everythings been going smooth for me." I told him. I never knew about turning off my emotions until years later after Kol dissapeared so I've just been playing everything by ear. Whe Galvin asked if I'd like to do something I looked down. I didn't want to hear Kol get made at me for leaving because he was trying to keep me safe but I was bored and tired of being locked up. I stood up. "Sure, what do you have in mind?" I asked. Kol kows I don't car if hes a Orginal so he can get mad at me all he wants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:51 pm

"That's true," I said, smiling at Selene. I thought she hated me, but I was completely mistaken. Selene was actually nice and really understanding. "Want to go do some hunting or Vandalism?" I asked, grinning, standing up, and walking to the front door, but not walking out. I looked at Selene and asked, "Do you have your Daylight ring?" I didn't want to hurt her just because sunlight stormed in when I open the door.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:59 pm

"Humans or animals? Cause I don't do either, I just compell the human and vandalism? Really?" I asked. I didn't particulary like either idea but causing trouble sounded alot more fun. "Of course I have my daylight ring. I'm not an idiot." I said walking past him out the front door. "Well? You coming?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:28 pm

I grinned and shrugged and said, "Vandalism it is," I said, winking at her. I looked at her as she walked past me and I said, "I'm coming," I walked up to her out in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:37 pm

I chuckled. "Sorry for the misinterprentation but I mean that I did not want to do vandalism either, I wanna cause trouble." I told him. Guess this guy has been reading me wrong the entire time. "Well lets hurry then." I said and started walking off. I didn't care much for vampire speed but maybe we'll play a game of ctach me later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:57 pm

"Darn, maybe next time," I said sarcastically, grinning at her. I started walking with Selene a few feet away from her. "What kind of trouble do you have in mind?" I asked curiously, looking at Selene.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:05 pm

"Hmmm well, Kol doesn't want me causing to much attention to myself and I don't want questions to arise because I know the town council knows abut vampires sooo you chose." I told him. I was all for having fun but I had alot on the line right now and I can't get in too much trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:15 pm

I smiled at Selene and asked, "Well, we can do something simple. Want to do some shop lifting at Wal-Mart?" I asked, smiling at Selene. "I think if we just stick to Compulsion, then we'll be fine - nothing to risky for Human's to notice the both of us." I said, smiling at Selene. Shop lifting was the "Safe" kind of trouble I could think of.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 pm

I stopped and looked at him. "Shoplifitng? What are we gonna steal, a puppy?" I asked. Was he serious? I sighed. "How about we cause a scene at the Grill? It not very bad but very entertaining." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)   Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene) Empty

Back to top Go down

Things got crazy (Galvin&Selene)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next