Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"Observed." [Selene] Staff_zps08fc6213

"Observed." [Selene] Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "Observed." [Selene] 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"Observed." [Selene] Liz_zpse62da61a"Observed." [Selene] 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"Observed." [Selene] 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"Observed." [Selene] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"Observed." [Selene] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"Observed." [Selene] Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"Observed." [Selene] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"Observed." [Selene] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"Observed." [Selene] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"Observed." [Selene] Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"Observed." [Selene] Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Observed." [Selene] Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"Observed." [Selene]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser "Kai" Winchester

Kaiser

Bites : 36
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Alexa

"Observed." [Selene] Empty
PostSubject: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 pm

Kai had just arrived back in Mystic Falls after a few months away. He was just trying to head everywhere, for no reason. He forgot how fun partying and ... well, one night stands, could be. It sounded kind of trashy, but it's true. He was eternally going to be this age, so why not milk it? He wasn't one of those trouble seekers though. If someone picked a fight, of course he would respond, but he mostly kept to himself and drank from blood bags, mostly being the key word. He took a seat on one of the benches and just...observed.

Last edited by Kaiser "Kai" Winchester on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

Bites : 156
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:37 pm

I was walking around the Founder Park just to get out of the mansion. I was so sick and tired of being locked up in there. What was worse was my mother was in there and I still hadn't talked to her. kol and everyone keeps us apart and I have no idea why. I felt a pinch in my foot and decided that I should sit down. These heels were killing me, even for vampires sometime its hard to walk in stilletoes. I looked for a place to sit down and saw the only open space was next to this blonde guy. I walked over to him. "Mind if I take the seat next you? My heels are killing me." I said. I wasn't shy or anything so this wasn't new.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser "Kai" Winchester

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:36 pm

There were some kids playing by the big clock. They looked so happy. Maybe they'll grow up. Have kids. Fat chance with all the vamps in this town. It was literally the most vampire-populated town he'd ever been too in one hundred years. He didn't mind though. It might be nice to meet someone who actually gets it. Kai usually just hops around from town to town, never getting to really know any of the people he met because, well, they were all humans. Suddenly he was drawn away from thought when a girl came wandering over, asking to sit. Of course. He said with a smile as he slid over to make room for her. He always wondered how, and why, women chose to walk in heels. Not that he was complaining.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:42 pm

"Thanks, I have no idea what I was thinking wearing these to go for a walk." I said sitting down. I crossed one leg over another and just relaxed. I took a side glance at the guy and thought he was pretty cute too bad I'm with Kol though. "I haven't see you around before." I said which was a stupid idea. He might not even be a small talk kind of guy.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser "Kai" Winchester

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Kai gave a soft chuckle as the girl said something about wearing the heels and walking. They didn't seem like a good combo. He had to think of something else to look at, though, because if he continued to look at the kids he'd just seem like some creepy pedophile. He was once again snapped out of thought as she said something else. Uh, yeah. I'm not from around here. Just got into town last night. He said, lying through his teeth. It would just be such a complicated story. Him coming, the reason for him leaving and all of that stuff. Do you live around here? He replied.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:12 am

"I live in the mansion outside of town, its kind of a long story." I said. I didn't want to say much because that would lead to more questions I couldn't answer. "So what brought you to Mystic Falls?" I asked. This guy was pretty mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser "Kai" Winchester

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:24 am

Nice. He replied. A mansion. That seems pretty swanky. Then she asked the dreaded question. The question he couldn't answer, as he didn't come up with the perfect lie yet. Should he say family? Maybe that he's just settling around? Then he remembered! He had met Stefan Salvatore a few months back. Maybe he could say he was just visiting a friend? He could consider Stefan a friend. Hell, they drank blood together! Then again, he was going through that ripper stage so Kai could have just been his little blood bitch. Visiting a friend. You might know him? It's a really small town, as I've come to learn. Salvatore? Stefan Salvatore. He said. The more detail, the better he could lie.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:42 am

"Heard of him, never met him but my mother knows them." I blurted out. How was I supposed to explain my mother knows him and I said 'them', what if he doesn't know about Damon? I only know cause Kol told me. Man I am such an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser "Kai" Winchester

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:49 am

Mother? Them? This was all a bunch to handle, and sort out in his head. By them, you mean Stefan's brother? He asked, intrigued now. It was funny because he barely met Damon. Him and Eva were just wondering over to the Salvatore Boarding House and Damon happened to be there. He had a good sense of humor, but was just a little rough around the edges? Who's your mother? He asked, that, randomly popping into his head.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:56 am

"Yes, but I don't know either of them." I told him. If he knew Damon I was okay on that but wait did he know about them being vampires? Oh no, he asked about my mother. "Um Ravyn Daniels, shes a friend of Damon's actually." I said. maybe if I kept close to the truth this wouldn't be so bad.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser "Kai" Winchester

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:15 am

He'd never heard the name before, but he wasn't shocked. Interesting. Kai said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:21 am

Good, hes not pushing it. "Soo how do you know Stefan?" I asked. It was a harmless question seeing as I don't know him
Back to top Go down
Kaiser "Kai" Winchester

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:42 pm

((I apologize for that EXTREMELY ratchet short post.))

This was going to be a tough one to answer. At this point, there was no time to come up with a correct lie. Or dissecting one out. So, maybe he could come up with the worst lie he could think of and later on just say he was high or something. We met last year, in Canada. Some parade. Long story. He said, shrugging, just acting casual with the most bogus story he could muster up.

Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:12 am

(your good)

"Last year. Parade. And Canada? How do those three things even go into the same sentence." I laughed. That had to be one hell of a story.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser "Kai" Winchester

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:09 am

Was she looking for a story? He wasn't looking to tell one, but if he had to it had to at least be believable. Gay pride. Those Canadians are real liberal. Okay that topped the last lie as awful. Wait, did he just basically fake-out himself to the girl? Oh, I'm not sure I introduced myself yet. I'm Kaiser, most people call me Kai though. Hopefully that would draw attention away from the whole gay pride thing.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Gay pride supporter, nice. Though he was super good looking and well dressed, maybe more than just a supporter? "Oh Selene, nice to meet you Kai." I told him with a smile. His name was unique, I kinda liked it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser "Kai" Winchester

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:47 pm

Woot, maybe they were getting somewhere. Well somewhere other than him having to come up with lies of gay pride and stuff. Nice to meet you as well. He replied
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:25 am

I smiled. "So Kai, how are you liking Mystic Falls?" I asked. Personally I actually kind of liked this little town but it would be nicer without all the supernatural BS.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser "Kai" Winchester

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Kai shrugged, sitting back. Definitely one of the more down low places I've been to. He started off, looking around. But on the other hand, one of the most intriguing. He finished off with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:10 pm

"I'd say that sums up Mystic Falls but I'm not a local so I wouldn't know." I smiled. I liked talking to him, he was nice.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser "Kai" Winchester

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:37 am

Kai nodded. He remembered saying she lived right outside of town in a mansion of some sort but he thought she was just someone who wanted to get away from their parents or something. It made no sense, but this was Kai. He never made sense. Where did you grow up? He asked.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:39 pm

"In a really really small town. So small it doesn't even exist anymore." I told him which I thought would help hide my identity but ended up probably making it worse. 'Small town that doesn't exist'!? How was I going to explain that, towns don't fall off the face of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser "Kai" Winchester

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Kai laughed, You're preaching to the choir, sister. He said in an especially British accent. The town he grew up in was probably gone too. He never looked back after he was turned. He just kept looking forward. There was no reason to go to his family just so they wouldn't accept him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Observed." [Selene]   "Observed." [Selene] Empty

Back to top Go down

"Observed." [Selene]
Page 1 of 1