Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aThe Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Shopping Trip From Hell

Go down 
+3
Bonnie Bennett
Ravyn Daniels
Stefan_Salvatore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:23 pm

I walked over to the door. "Well I let you boys get drunk all you but I am going to go get in my car and drive downtown. Anyone wanna carpool?" I asked with my keys in my hand. I looked at Tyler, then Stefan, then ending on Damon. I couldnt wait to see how Ray and Bon were going to drag their supernatural asses everywhere buying underwear and shoes untill they couldnt anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:29 am

Bonnie quickly got off of me and asked if she should drive. I sat back and listened to everyone talk. "Don't get too hammered boys!" I said winking at Damon. "Or you won't be able to enjoy the show." I turned and winked at Tyler. Knowing both guys would get mental images, which caused me to chuckle. I quickly stood up setting the empty bottle on the table. I headed towards the door. I looked at Bonnie and Elizabeth then spoke. "You two should probably drive since Damon's gonna be cranky! Plus we won't all fit in one car." I stated matter of factly. "I'll got with you Bonnie if that's okay with you." I said knowing that she was iffy with vampires, I didn't want to crowd her.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:45 pm

I had secretly snuck away to the kitchen where I began to drink mercilessly. The scotch poured down my throat, leaving me more than a little tipsy.
Slowly, I stumbled my way back into the living room.
"Are us leaving yet?" I slurred, flopping down on the sofa next to Damon.
"Hey, Damonnn." The smell of scotch must have been rolling off my breath.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:49 pm

He turned and gave Ravyn a sarcastic smile as she talked about him getting cranky. It didn't bother him though, he'd rather not share a car with wolfie.

He looked up at his brother and rolled his eyes at the smell. "Dude you get drunk way too easily. I think you should drink more often. It's pitiful." He said downing his drink before downing the entire bottle. "A whole bottle and still not enough." He frowned throwing it straight into the bin on the opposite side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:39 am

I rolled my eyes at the entire situation. "Lets just go. All the Salvatores can go in one car and I'll go with Ravyn and Bonnie, that way nobody hears people bickering with each other. Okay?" I asked all of them. I wasn't in the mood to fight with Damon and I wasn't in the mood to hear Bonnie and Ray complain at me but its easier to tune them out plus when we get out of the car I can hang with Eli.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:45 am

I looked at Tyler then at the others. "Now that we have car aragments settled, you can drink all the booze you want." I would rather drive with Tyler, but I didnt want to start this trip off with fighting before it needed to start up. But I would hang with Ty and split up from the group. He was cool to hang around with, and I was there for him. Everyone wants me to see him as a hybrid I cant trust. There is something about him, but I just dont know what it is.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Bonnie got into her car and waited for the other people to hurry up so she could get her shoes. Then she remebered that James owed her clothes so she pulled out her phone and texted James:
To: James<3
Hey:) you owe me clothes dear. Meet at the Boarding house. Asap. <3
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:13 pm

James was at his house, helping out with dinner as his phone began vibrating in his pocket. He didn't realize it until the mushrooms were done in the frying pan, and then proceeded to reach in and take it out for it only to read.
From Bonnie:
Hey:) you owe me clothes dear. Meet at the Boarding house. Asap. <3
He knew he owed her clothes, although he wasn't looking forward to this moment very much. Luckily he was already drinking a beer as he was cooking his dinner. His mom was out in another town doing some sort of fundraiser, something, he couldn't remember. James walked over to the liquor cabinet and got out some scotch, which he poured into a small round glass with ice before replying back to Bonnie.
To Bonnie:
Alright, just finishing up here then I'll be on my way. Love you.

He only really had time to finish his scotch before heading out the door and getting into his car. He knew he shouldn't be driving after he just drank some hard liquor, but what the witch wanted, James seemed to obey.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:24 pm

I walked past everyone and followed Bonnie out to her car. I noticed her fiddle with her cell phone as I opened the door and slid into the backseat. This is going to be one hell of an interesting trip, I thought to myself. I sat in the back because I really didn't want to crowd her. I knew she was iffy about certain vampires and I didn't know if I made her uncomfortable or not. My curiosity got the best of me, so I asked Bonnie who she texted. "So Bonnie who'd you text?"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:47 pm

I turned around and looked at Ravyn "James. He owes me close so I told him to get over here. Hope you don't mind." she said putting her phone on the charger and waiting for the rest of the people. "So who is all commin gin my car?" she asked turning around again.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:07 pm

I laughed at Bonnie. "Of course I don't mind, if he owes you clothes. Why not drag his ass along, we can torture him with the rest of the guys." I said jokingly to her as he turned around. "I guess we are just waiting for Tyler, he seems content on making all the Salvatore's go in one car." I gave a slight chuckle. "And I assume James is going to be in your car too." I said leaning back against the backseat.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:45 am

I opened the door to Bonnies passenger door, seeing as Ray decided to head into the back. I was glad it was just us and Bonnie so I didn't have to fight with Damon, but I did want to hang with Elizabeth. I took so long to get to the car because I snuck a quick drink of a bottle the Salvatores left out, and by sip I drank the entire thing so now I have a buzz goin. I closed the door when I got in the car. "Alright ladies, I'm ready for your torture session." I said. I still didnt think I owed them anything but now much I coul do about it.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:48 am

Bonnie smiled and looked over at Tyler "Get in the back with Ray. One more person is coming." she said and pointed to the back.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:01 am

James had to take it slow driving to the Boarding house, he was drunk after all. Didn't want to go off into a bank or, you know, die trying to meet up with people that were going to be shopping for the next 8 hours. He didn't know who was even going to be there, but he had a guess. The Salvatore brothers, both turned into vamps back at 1864, but they did seem gentler then other vampires he had come across. He had forgiven Damon for the trick he pulled at the bonfire the other night, with the whole face and fangs deal. He hadn't been paying much attention that night since he had found out about Vampires, but he knew what went on. As his car drove up to the Boarding house, he already saw Bonnie's vehicle out front already loaded with three people, but he couldn't see the Salvatore brothers, they must have still been inside drinking all they could. James never knew of anyone that would want to do something like they were about to do sober. He parked it and soon got out, surveying the grounds before making his way over to Bonnie's vehicle and looking inside. "Hey guys. Quite the company going on here, a Hybrid and a vamp. He said, jokingly as he stood outside waiting for Tyler to get in the back seat. "Waiting on the brothers, I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:52 pm

"Alrighty boys. Get as many bottles you can grab and get in my car. Ray and Bonnie won't stand if we are fashionably late." I jangled my keys as I looked to the others as they piled into Bonnie car. I couldn't believe that this was going to happen. This was going to be the best day of my life.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:27 am

Before I could respond to Bonnie I heard Jame's voice. "Yes another person I can actually talk to." I said happy, if anything I could consider James a best friend. He was real cool to talk to and wasn't always picking on me. I got out of the passenger door. "Here man sit up here with your lady." I said moving to the back door and sliding in next to Ravyn. "Sup Ray?" I said. If Eli and James were going and I had a buzz going on this day wouldn't be so bad.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:24 am

I listened to Tyler talk then he slid into the back seat next to me. Tyler said his normal greeting to me. "Well I see you and James are buzzed but James smells more like he's hammered." I stated, I smelled the alcohol on Tyler before he got into the car. The smell that permeated off of James was stronger. I looked at Tyler and spoke. "So help me God if I have to support your ass up all day." I stated then figured I'd tease him a little like I normally do. I leaned over and whispered into his ear so the humans in the front couldn't hear. "If your too drunk you won't be able to remember the show I give when I try on my new underwear!" I smirked and leaned away from him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:20 pm

I stumbled out of the doorway, a bottle of scotch in my right hand. Once I made it towards the cars, I stood in front of Bonnie's car, "Which carrr am I goinnngg innn?" I slurred out, drops of scotch pouring on my jeans. A sly smile passed over my face. "Hey Jamessss!"
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:33 pm

As James leaned on the car door where the window would have been had it been up, he heard Lockwood speak. "Yea. What, were you worried you'd be trapped with girls the entire time? Because that doesn't sound all bad" He told him, smiling a little bit before getting inside and closing the door. "Thanks Lockwood" He wouldn't say it, but he would rather sit upfront with his girlfriend rather then in the back with the two other supernaturals. He heard Ravyn comment about alcohol, which turned his attention to the back seat. "All I had was a few glasses of scotch, maybe some whiskey to down it all with and a few beers. I didn't know how exactly this day was going to plan out. But I don't have any sort of special healing abilities, so that could explain the smell" He said, grinning a little bit before turning his attention outside of the door to a drunk Stefan as he came stumbling over with a bottle of scotch in his hand, lazily splashing it around. "This car is full Stef. You're probably going in Eli'sh car." He said, trying to point to the right one as his vision wasn't all that great. "You're hammered man. You must have drank a loooot."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:55 pm

I walked out and grabbed both of Stefan's shoulders. "Your coming with me. Come on. Oh hey James." I steered him to my back seat as I opened the door. He was way hammered. "Tou have been drinking all night haven't you?" I asked as Isat him down in the car. "Damon, come on!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Before I could answer Ray about her comment for putting on a show James spoke, Stefan came over drunk as hell and Eli took him to her car, this wasn't even a taste of the crazy that was going to happen. I turned back to Ray to reply back to her. "I'm a Hybrid so this will unfortunately wear off soon and second if it involves me buying the underwear because of your doing of putting me in it then yes I'd rather be drunk off my ass." I said and then sat back. I guess you could say I was in a bad mood, I really didn't think I owed either f these girls anything. I wanted to hang with Ravyn but I'm not a huge fan of her teasing.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:14 pm

He grabbed all the bottles he could stash and lazily walked to the car. "I call shot gun!" He said, there was no way he was climbing into the back. He had to make this trip at least a little better than the nightmare he expected and bagging himself the front seat seemed like the simpliest thing.

Once he was seated in the car he downed two bottle straight, now he was beginning to feel its effects.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:46 pm

After her car was packed she looked to the others. I got in the drivers seat and turned on the soft engine under my mini coopers hood. I reved the engine as I sped out of the driveway. A almost drunk Damon in the front seat and a wasted Stefan in the back. This shopping trip was going to be epic. There were more than enough guys to carry us girls bags so we wouldn't have a problem. I smirked in my mirror as I looked at the road behind us.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:29 pm

Once the car started to move, my head began to spin. "Whoaaaaa." My eyes tried to focus on each individual tree. I flipped my head forward to face Elizabeth and Damon, my legs swinging forward and crashing into the back of Eli's seat, "Can I get a dress?" A weird smile passed over my face.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:37 pm

I listened to Tyler's words and leaned back in my seat. "What ever Lockwood." I said distastefully, now in a sour mood. I slipped my hand into my coat pocket and pulled out the full bottle of Jack Daniels. I broke the seal by screwing off the cap. I brought the bottle to my lips and took a huge gulp. I sat silently in the back seat and let my eyes wonder out the window. "Come on Bonnie lets get this show on the road." I said in an indifferent tone as I drank some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Trip From Hell   The Shopping Trip From Hell - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shopping Trip From Hell
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next