Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} Staff_zps08fc6213

Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nFamily Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} Liz_zpse62da61aFamily Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} Empty
PostSubject: Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex}   Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:13 pm

I pulled up to the address that i was given by a woman on the phone. She said she had information on who my biological mother was. Since my life was a hell-hole, I decided what the Hell and went for it. I parked my car in a driveway of a house that apperead to have been recently bought. I glanced down at my wolf bite and the infection became worse by the hour. You could clearly see my vein and almost to my bone. I covered it up as I walked up the pourch and knocked on the door.

The door had opened by itself, my skin which has now turned to a unnatural texture barely touched it. I waved my hand inside the door frame and found no barrier. I walked in and looked around the house which had little furnature, but what there was looked expensive. I still wasnt used to my supernatural senses. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex}   Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:30 pm

I was at a new house because I was called to meet with someone that was supposed to have information on Elizabeth Salvatore's mother. What happens when I get there? The bitch staked me, not realizing that I was an Original. I woke up a few hours later. And I was not in the mood to be messed with. After a little torture and a lot of questioning she finally decided to talk. This woman was actually Elizabeth's mother.

Since I got along so well with Elizabeth I decided to spare the retched vampire. Only to have her try and stake me again. I just reacted and lunged forward, and grabbed the stake. I held it over her heart, and compelled her to not try that again. She complied just as I heard a car pull into the driveway. I had her sit down on a chair in the kitchen. I sat down across from her and played with the stake she tried to use on me for the second time.

I heard footsteps and then someone knock. The door opened under the pressure of her fist since it wasn't shut properly. I heard someone walking around for a few minutes then the woman said hello. I knew that voice so I answered. "Elizabeth we are in the kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex}   Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:36 pm

I heard my name being called by a voice I have come to know. rebekah? Why was she here? I walked into the kitchen and saw Rebekah with a stake and a woman sitting across from her. "Rebekah? I wasnt expecting to see you here." I looked down the table and greeted the woman. "Are you Mrs. Johannason?" I asked her as I walked slowly to the table. I sat between the two women and looked at the one who called me here.

After being forceablly sat in this chair by actions other than my own I watched as Rebekah called in a woman who walked in named Elizabeth. I starred at Rebekah untill the girl commanded my attention. "Yes I am. But you can call my Brittney, since I doubt you'll call me mom."

"Mom? But If you are, how do you know Rebekah?" I asked looking more to rebekah since I actually felt safer with her than...Brittney.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex}   Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:18 pm

I looked over at Elizabeth. "I was looking for your mother, one of my contacts got into a so called friend or something. She called me and asked me to meet her here." I looked over at Elizabeth's mother with disgust written clearly on my face. "She staked me and tried to do it again." I said flipping the stake in the air a few times.

"She's going to play nice for now aren't you?" I said with a malicious tone to my voice. I didn't like this Brittney person even if she was Elizabeth's birth mother. I had no problem with killing her. But i'd wait until after she talks to Elizabeth. She tries anything funny though I will kill her on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex}   Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:28 pm

Brittney was going to reach for something to throw at the woman across from her, but knew she would die. "That's right. I requested both of you. Miss Mikealson, I understand you have been in my daughter's life for sometime. When this happened, i wanted her to be human, but it's obvious she isnt."

"Dont you dare bring Rebekah into this, ok? She didnt cause my car accident. It was a stupid text from someone who knew you who I was talking to that got me killed, so if responsiblity is in account here, you're the one who killed me." I said with a harsh tone that i hadnt used in my human life. "Why did you decided after seventeen years to finally talk to your daughter? Just so you know your son is dead along with my father who could have cared less about us. But i see it wasnt just the male Salvatore population that didnt care for their childern."

"Zach didnt know who to rasie childern. And I decided to talk to you about who you are, or were supposed to be. I was a witch, your grandmother was a witch and her mother before and so on. I wanted you to be a witch, so i was going to give you my things, but it obvious they are of no use to you." Brittney said as she slowly maunvered her foot out of her shoe. She got the shoe in her lap. The heel concealed white oak.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex}   Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:58 pm

I watched Brittney closely as she got into it with Elizabeth. I kept my mouth shut as she tried to put the blame on me for turning her daughter. I kept my composure as I learned that Elizabeth came from a line of witches. I never felt power from her, maybe she never unlocked it. I heard Brittney moving around so I drowned out their conversation and concentrated on her movements. I heard what sounded like a shoe moving. She was up to something, I could just feel it. I pulled one of the vervain darts out of my pocket, that I took from the Salvatore house. I quietly moved my chair back so I had enough room that I could move quickly out of the way. "Eli, move over towards me." At this moment Brittney could go for either one of us, Eli was the youngest out of all of us. So she'd be an easier target.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex}   Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:28 pm

I looked at Brittney the entire time. "I maybe a vampire, but I do know a witch who would live your things. And if you knew that Zack couldn't raise children you should have stayed." I said in a harsh tone to my voice.

Brittney could tell Rebekah knew what she was doing. It was her opportunity. "You can't trust her. You can trust me." she said encouragingly. She needed Elizabeth on her side.

I looked at Rebekah and scooted my chair towards her. "You still didn't answer my question. Why did you bring Rebekah here?"

Brittney grasped the stake in her hand. "She's your ancestor. And we're going to kill her." Brittney said before lunging at Rebekah. Elizabeth came up and stopped her. Elizabeth pinned Brittney against the wall. Animals cries and shrikes could be heard between the two vampires. Elizabeth's eyes grew dark, her fangs came out. Her face went from a normal looking humans to the one of a predator.

Her jacket was ripped off and Brittney saw her oppertunity near Elizabeth's elbow, the werewolf bite. She dug her fingers into the infection send Elizabeth howling in pain. Brittney spun her around and staked her in the stomach. "Looks like I have too kill you both." Brittney said thrusting the stake a little harder and deeper into Elizabeth's stomache.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex}   Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:21 pm

Elizabeth moved her chair closer to me, so at least she listened to me. I watched as the two women talked. I was on edge, because I knew Brittney was up to something. Before I could say anything Brittney said that I was Elizabeth ancestor, and that she and Eli were going to kill me. Before I had a chance to stop Brittney's attack, Elizabeth was pinning her to the wall. They were tousling and making animalistic noises at each other. Eli's jacket got ripped and I saw a wound near her elbow. I scrunched up my nose, it was a werewolf bite. I was going to bitch at her for not telling anyone.

I watched as Brittney dug her fingers into Eli's wound. Eli howl in pain, which was a nasty shrieking noise. It distracted Eli enough so Brittney got the upper hand. She spun Eli around and staked her in the stomach. Brittney said she was going to have to kill Eli took, and pushed the stake in further. That's all it took for me. I was on Brittney like white on rice. I grabbed Brittney by the back of the neck and to hold her still. I shoved my other hand into her back. My hand entered her chest cavity and grabbed her heart. I showed no mercy as I ripped her heart from her body.

Her body ceased it's hold on Eli and crumpled lifeless to the floor. I looked at her unbeating heart in my hand. I throw it across the room and watched as it literally exploded against the wall from the force of the impact. I turned to Eli and gripped the stake in her stomach. "This is going to hurt but I have to remove it." I didn't give her a chance to answer as I yanked the stake out. I examined the stake before dropping it. "A stake made from the white oak. How the hell did she get that?" I muttered to myself.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex}   Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Elizabeth could feel Brittney loosen her grip on her. Her body hit the floor and she saw Rebekah with a heart in her hand, Brittney's heart. Rebekah threw it acroos the room where it exploded on the wall. Then Rebekah proceeded to rip the stake out. I bit on my lips as to not scream when it happened.

Elizabeth looked at the stake as Rebekah droped it. It was White Oak. Elizabeth thought the same thing Rebekah mumbled to herself. "Thank you. I owe you." She said looking at Rebekah then at her arm. She had a feeling that Rebekah saw it. She ignored it.

"There's no way we're related, is there? She was just lying to get me to turn on you, right?" She asked a bit confused as she used a cloth she found to wipe away the blood on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex}   Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:31 pm

I narrowed my eyes at Elizabeth's bite mark. "Don't thank me until you get blood to finish healing your stomach." I stated bluntly to her, she also needed Nik's blood. Why didn't she tell me, or at least Kol for that matter. She did hang out with both of us. "You owe me an explanation for the bite." I gave her a stern look. "Then we can research the possibility of you being related to me. It is possible but I don't think we left any living relatives behind when we turned." It was unlikely that Elizabeth was related to me but my mother may have cheated on my father again and we weren't told. So at this point in time anything was possible. "I have to clean up this mess." I said as I went over and started rummaging through the cabinets for flammable liquids.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex}   Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Damn. Thats a way on getting on an Original's good side. I spent the most time with her and Kol and here I basically let myself die. "I was in my house. Full moon. Wolf came in and it went towards a vampire friend of mine. we were turned within days of each other. I blocked the wolf and it bit me." I prevented James' death and Rebekah's possible death. Salvatore means Savior. Thanks Grandma Salvatore. I took her lead and looked around for any type of liquid. I found gasoline. "Seriously? Who keeps this in the kitchen?" I asked now setting the can by my mother's....Brittney's body and began looking for matches. "That would be vitually impossible to do since whoever your mother could have possible been with are all piles of ashes somewhere in Old Mystic Falls."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex}   Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:26 pm

I groaned at Elizabeth. "You didn't think to come to one of us!" I hissed out, I was not happy that she didn't tell me. I grabbed the gas can that Elizabeth set next to the body. "It's not like we can say much we do keep blood in our refrigerators." I said with a smirk, people have tendencies to have weird stuff in there kitchens. I twisted off the cap and tossed the lid to the floor. I started pouring the gasoline over her body while Eli seemed to be looking for matches. I walked over to the White Oak stake and kicked it over towards the body. I made sure to pour gas on that too. "Did you find anything to light the gas?" I said as I went over to some drawers to look for matches or a lighter.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex}   Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:11 am

"I would have looked weak, new vampire getting bit in her first month spells trouble Rebekah." I told her as i found a box of matches. "Seriously this woman was stupid." I said handing Rebekah the matches as i walked over to her. I looked at the lifeless body that once carried my mother's heartless soul. I couldnt believe she would go after me or rebekah like that. It was wrong, disturbing, and wierd. "How did she get white oak in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex}   Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:25 pm

"Just because you're new to being a vampire doesn't make you weak, if you were bitten by a werewolf. Older more stronger vampires have died because they were bitten. If something like this ever happens again you come directly to us, do you understand?" I wasn't happy about this but I took the box of matches that she handed me. I chuckled when she said her mother was stupid. "That's for sure. She most likely got the stake from someone else but who knows. After all Wickery Bridge was made from the White Oak." I said as I opened the box of matches. "Go wait out in the car I'll be out in a minute." I waited until Eli was outside of the house before I lit the match. I lowered the match so that it would light the gas on fire. The flames shot out from where the gas was ignited. Flames quickly covered the body and started to engulf the kitchen. I left the house as it went up in flames. I got into the passenger set of Eli's car. "Head to the mansion, we have to get you the cure."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex}   Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:43 pm

I did as Rebekah said, grabbing my purse on my way out. I didnt doubt Rebekah for one second. She had this type of athority of her which i would always listen to. I would never get on her bad side. I got out to my mini cooper and waiter for her. i turned on the car. I looked to the door in which Bekah just left and I could see the house begining to engulf in flames.

I pulled out of the driveway and headed in the driection of the Manison. "Sorry." i told her as I turned down on the main drag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex}   Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex} Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Reunions Always Spells Death {Eli || Bex}
Page 1 of 1