Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  Staff_zps08fc6213

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMeeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  Liz_zpse62da61aMeeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Bites : 230
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:02 pm

I knock on the door of Nic's house and wait for an answer. He called me here to meet his new girlfriend. I believe it's Erin. We met once; I figure we might as well start over. Roman and I have broken up. I can't stand that man anymore. Honestly I'm tired of men. Well, except for my brother, he's the only good man I know.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:05 pm

I stand from the couch and smile reassuringly at Erin. I walk to the front door and open it. Katherine, come in please. She nods and walks in. I close the door behind her. We hug and I smile. I'm sorry about the breakup. I saw it coming. Even so, I apologize. People aren't always who they seem to be. I lead Katherine over to the couch and Erin stands. Katherine, I believe you've met Erin before, though I believe it wasn't on good terms before. I smirk. Maybe this time things can go better, hmm sister? She rolls her eyes at me and smiles at Erin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:17 pm

I smile as I then stand up and hug Katherine. "I am so sorry ahout my brother being a complete dick to you." I let go of her and smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:21 pm

I smile kindly and sit down on the couch. Nic pours two glasses of Cognac and a glass of water. He hands the water to Erin and a glass of Cognac to me. I nod gratefully and take a sip. Don't worry about it. Some things just aren't meant to work out. I smirk and take a sip of my drink again. How's your new relationship working out for you, Nic? I raise my eyebrows questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:22 pm

I chuckle and take a sip of my drink. Better than the last. Compulsion's a bitch. I smile softly and sit next to Erin. I wrap an arm around her. No this is certainly a good relationship, Kat. I think I've made a good decision for once. I know, it's shocking. I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:33 pm

I smack his chest playfully as I then laughed and smiled a bit more. "This is much better." I agreed with him as I theb laid my head onto his chest at that moment. My eyes were on him and his sister. I could tell that the two were very close to one and other. A smile was on my lips as I then cuddled closer to Nic, laying my head onto jis chest and over his heart.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:59 pm

My phone starts to ring. I pull it out and see the collar ID. Lucas I'm not in the mood. I set it on the coffee table and let it ring. I'm glad. I must say, Erin, your ex is relentless. I smirk. Evidently he's having girlfriend problems. Be proud, Erin. You came out of the divorce a hell of a lot better than he did. He's still dealing with that human-hybrid thing. It just doesn't work. I take a sip of my drink. She wants him to change her. From what he's told me, he's considering it. I look at Erin. I apologize, you probably didn't want to know that.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:00 pm

I wrap an arm around Erin and give a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:06 pm

I turn my face more into Nic's chest as I gripped onto his shirt tightly at that moment. "I know what it is like to wamt to be changed, but Luke is a stubborn man. Besides, I am much happier now with Nic here." I smile up at Nic. I peck his lips gently as I cuddled closer to the very tall and muscular man who held me close to his arms at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:12 pm

I suppress a smirk at Erin's behavior. I know my brother better than anyone. I know that he really isn't into this lovey dovey thing that Erin does all the time. Nic's happy to have a woman on his arm. He's a gentleman. But he needs a woman who will seduce him. He needs someone that will tell him what they want. He doesn't want a submissive woman that follows him around like a lost puppy; he needs a woman who will fight him for dominance. That's why he fell for his ex-wife. Granted she turned out to be a psycho bitch, but she was a domineering, sexy tease. She fit Nic's personality. I'm not sure how I feel about Rin and Nic together. People change. I know Luke certainly has, just like my brother. I look at Nic and raise my eyebrows as if to say, is this really the girl you want to commit to?
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:13 pm

I shoot a warning look at my sister. A warning to save this talk for later. People change, Kat. Circumstances change. Hell, you've changed a lot, sis. I take a sip of my drink and wrap an arm tighter around Erin. I'm perfectly fine with hugging, but this whole hanging off of me thing all the time is excessive. I enjoy having Erin on my arm, sometimes she goes a little overboard sometimes though.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:32 pm

I notice the tension between the two and frown I stand up and say, "I will be right back..." I left the room and walked up to our bedroom. No, his bedroom. Like most men he must of hated me being by him constantly, but I could not help it. The look Katherine was giving him suggested that she hated Nic and I together. She didn't like it. I loved it and she hated it. Sadness filled my heart as I then sat down on the bed and looked out the window once more. Sadness was clear on my face
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:38 pm

I sigh and run a hand through my hair. Katherine, come on. She's sensitive; you can't go throwing around disapproving looks all the time. I stand. I know she's sensitive, and she's extremely affectionate, but I love her. Does it annoy me from time to time that she's on top of me? Yes. Do I wish that she were more dominant and seductive sometimes, sure. But I love her, Kat, and I care about her. I want to be with her. Katherine stands. I apologize, brother. Just be careful; I don't want to see you get hurt by an unfulfilling relationship. She walks up and kisses me on the cheek before walking out. I walk up the stairs, taking them two at a time. I walk into the bedroom and see Erin sitting there staring out the window sadly. I sit down beside her. I rest a hand on her thigh. Ignore her. Katherine's in a pissy mood. Don't worry about her, alright?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:51 pm

I look at him slowly as I then say, "I am sorry that I am very affectionate. I am sorry that I hang onto you, but NicI feel like I can truly be me when I am around you. You may not know this but I am actually pretty good at using soke weapons. I will control myself and not be so passionate around you. I will back off...but I need to try something." At that moment, I climbed onto Nic's lao, sstraddling him' as I then kissed his lips very passionately right then. This was perfect. I knew Katherine did not like us together and I did not care. This relationship involved two people and no more.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:55 pm

I flip our position so she's lying on the bed and I'm on top of her. No one said anything about not being passionate. I crush my lips to hers and kiss her passionately. My hands trail down her sides. This Erin is the one I knew was in there somewhere. The one that fights me for dominance.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:57 pm

I smirk slightly as he knew this was going to bring out the side of me that not a lot of people saw. My tongue was licking his mouth to have control of his tongue as my hands wete already unbuckling his pants. My llegs were wrapped around his waist tightly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:00 pm

I smirk against her lips as her hands fumble with my belt. I sit up and tug my shirt off over my head before crashing my lips back to hers. My hands run up and down her thighs as she pulls me closer to her. Someone's impatient.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:02 pm

I chuckle as I then whispered into his ear, "Maybe." My teeth slightly pulled on his earlobe as I then took his hands and put his hands on the zipper of my dress. My hands went back to his belt as I then took it off and threw it across the room.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:05 pm

A growl escapes my throat as I unzip her dress and slowly pull it down off of her body. I don't bother removing my pants. I know she'll take care of it eventually. I slowly kiss up her calf, my hands leading the way for my lips. I kiss up her thigh and up her stomach. As I work my way up her stomach I meet her eyes. A coy smile plays on my lips as I reach her lips again. I kiss her passionately. Damn she's sexy. She's killing me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:11 pm

I was licking his lips some more as I then unbutton his pants and slide them off his muscular body and onto the floor. My hands then went onto his chest as I was then pushing with all of my might. And it worked a bit. I was pushing him to be laying down on the bed. I was going to show hum I was not always a quiet girl. I could be in control if I really wanted to
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:19 pm

I smirk and let her flip me over so she's on top of me. I look up into her eyes as she straddles me. Trying to prove something? SHe's being aggressive. I love it but it's strange. I don't want her to change to please me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:27 pm

I giggle and then whispered, "I am trying to prove that I am a girl of many surprises." I winked at him as I then kissed hisblips passionately.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:28 pm

I chuckle and flip her over again. I'm not that easy. I kiss her passionately. I kiss her neck and whisper in her ear. You want something, you fight me for it, sweetheart. I smile against her skin. I can take rough sex, darling.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:41 pm

A moan escaped from my lips as I then ran my hand through his hair before I then tried to push him off of me to show dominance.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:46 pm

I take her hands in mine and stop them. Sweetheart, acting like I'm trying to rape you is not the way to get a man to submit. I take her hand and guide it down my chest to trace the outline of my abs. The way to a my heart is the same way I get you to ease down. You turn him to jello. Touch him, and he'll be yours. You know what turns me on; use it. I smirk against her neck and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next