Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMeeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aMeeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:32 am

I kept playing with his dog tags as I thsn asked him, "Where is your dream honeymoon?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:07 pm

I chuckle. I don't know. Somewhere away from here, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:14 pm

I sat up a bit as I then stroke his cheek gently and said, "Pick anywhere in the world, Nic." My eyes locked onto his as I then kissed his lips very lovingly at the moment. this was the only man I ever wanted to kiss ever again.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:27 pm

I chuckle. Well what about you? .
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:32 pm

I think about it as I then replied, "Somewhere in Europe, or Australia." I laugh as I realize that I said Australia, where he was from originally. My eyes looked up at him as I then said, "I promise that I did not just say Australia just because you are there." My hands touched the dog tags once more.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:19 pm

I chuckle. It's a beautiful country. I'd love to take you there; you'd love it. I smile. Contrary to popular belief, there are not kangaroos hopping around, but there's an abundance of half-dressed people on the "outback." I grin. I'll make sure to leave my shirt off for our trip. I wink.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:24 pm

My fingers played with the dog tags some more as I then looked up at him and pecked his lips. "Perfect. Maybe I will wear short shorts and a bikini top as a shirt instead." I winked at him as I then kissed his lips some more at that moment right then.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:43 pm

I look into her eyes and shake my head softly. I am so in love with you. It's crazy to me. She consumes me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:49 pm

I sit up a bit, covering myself of course as I then smile kindly down at him. "I love you from the moon and back, more than that actually. I will always love you Nic. You are the only man that I will ever love this way ever again."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:51 pm

I smile softly. I don't want to wait until marriage to take you to my home. I'm patient in a lot of ways, but not in this one. I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:57 pm

My lips crashed onto his as I then said, "Oh really now?" Slowly I looked back up at him as I then kissed his neck and then his jawline, and then his lips of course. He was perfect and amazing in every way possible.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:59 pm

I groan as she kisses me. I kiss her again. Mmhmm. I meet her gaze. How soon can you be ready to fly to Australia? I raise my eyebrows and smirk .
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:02 pm

I looked shocked. He was being serious. The smile on my lips grew some more as I then replied, "15 minutes and that is including getting dressed." I was practically was bouncing up and down some more at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:08 pm

I smile softly. Off you go then. I stand and pull on underwear and jeans. I pull on a black T-shirt and combat boots. I pack a duffel bag and drape my leather jacket over my shoulder. I sit on the bed and wait for her to get ready. I pick up my phone and call my friend Tom. Hey man, can you get my plane ready to go, please? Nope I'm flying it myself, no reason for a pilot. Yeah thanks. Alright, see you in a bit. I chuckle and hang up the phone. This should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:13 pm

I got dressed into short shorts, my undergarments, and a black tank-top on. My shoes were black flips flops. I then packed up everything as I was humming softly at that moment. As I was finished, I walked back out to see Nic on the phone. As he hung up the phone, I asked him, "Who were you talking to babe?" My blue eyes were looking into his as I was smiling some more. I was still bouncing with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:17 pm

I chuckle. My friend, Tom. He's getting my plane ready for me. I smile softly and wait for her to finish packing her bag.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:26 pm

I then nod as I rush to finish my bag. Then I frosze. His plane?! Slowly I turn as I was now finished with my packed as I then whispered, "You own a plane?" I looked at him with my bright blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:30 pm

I chuckle. Gift from a past commanding officer. It's on the army base. Means I get to park wherever the hell I want. I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:32 pm

I laugh as I then shook my head at him and walked out to show I was ready for him. "Well then mister pilot. REady to get going?" I smiled as I then pecked his lips before he stood up tall once again some more.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:42 pm

I smile and take her suitcase before leading us down the stairs. I place both suitcases in the truck. I open the door for her and climb in on my side. After a thirty minute drive we pull onto the military base. I drive us in and park in my parking space by the main building. I grab our suitcases from the back and walk inside to check in. My duffel is slung over my shoulder. Erin follows behind. The guards salute me. Good to see you, sir. I salute them back. At ease, gentlemen. I motion to Erin. This is my girlfriend, Erin Smith. I'm coming to take my plane. They nod and step aside. I nod in thanks and lead Erin past the security line. I lead her down several hallways until we turn into an open hangar, my aircraft hangar. I smile and wave at Tom as he walks back inside. Ready to go, boss. He says. Thanks Tom! He nods and walks out. I smile at the sight of my E9 Widget. I open the door for her and she steps inside the cockpit. I climb in behind her and set our bags in the cargo hold. I take a seat in the captain's chair and pull on my headset. I buckle my seatbelt and flip a few switches. The plane's engine fires up. It doesn't make a sound. It's a surveillance plane; it's meant to be quiet. I smile and look over at Erin. You ready?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:46 pm

I look at him woth fascinated eyes as I then nodded my head up and down quickly. My heart was racing with excitement as I then found myself whispering, "Lets"
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:50 pm

I smile softly and grip the controls. I drive us out onto the runway and push the throttle up. We take off at a high speed. After about 30 minutes we reach a proper elevation and I ease the throttle down a bit. I put the plane on autopilot and set our course straight across the pacific. You can unbuckle now. We have a long flight ahead of us. Feel free to walk around. Tom loaded up snack and drinks in the kitchen area. There's a bathroom and all. I relax into my seat and let go of the control. It stays the way I left it. Only making slight turns to compensate for the wind. THis is a good plane. It's meant for autopilot.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:28 pm

I smile as I then sit obto his lap and laid my head obto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:31 pm

I smile and take my headset off. I turn the volume up and set it on the console so I can hear it if it goes off. I kiss Erin's lips and wrap my arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:53 pm

As our lips were kissing one and other, I got shivers up and down my spine. The kisses were perfect and full of passion. My eyes then closed as I pulled back from the kissing as I rested my head onto his shoulder once more. My small body was curled up to his perfect chest once more at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next