Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) Staff_zps08fc6213

Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSurprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) Liz_zpse62da61aSurprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) Empty
PostSubject: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:02 pm

There I was setting the table for the dinner Nic and I were hosting with his sister and my brother. Tonight was the night that we were going to announce our little secret. Well, big secret actually. There was a kick as I then rubbed my belly a bit and looked back at the kitchen. "Hey Nic! Can you please bring out the nice glasses?" I called for my boyfriend to hear. I then lit the candles in the center of the table as I then sighed a bit. Fixing my dress and hair, I made sure I looked somewhat decent for the night that was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:19 pm

I grab the nice glasses from the cabinet and set them at the four table settings. I set a nice bottle of wine on the table and lean against the counter. This should be an interesting night. I'm mostly healed now. Still sore and I have scars still, but I'm not as bad as I was before.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:25 pm

I looked at him and smiled a bit. "Thank you Nic." I walked up and pecked his lips gently. I had grown a bit in the stomach area where our children were resting. It was more noticeable when they kicked inside of me and it made me smile all the time. I grabbed out the sparkling wine, non-alcoholic for me, as I then sighed. "I wonder how Primo and Katherine are going to take the news that we are having twins."
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Me and Katherine we're driving to Nic and Erin's place, Kat was driving she didn't really like my Mazda as much as her Audi and the hell I would be driving Mercy around like she's an everyday car.
So what do you think they invited us over for, you think we should have brought the baby items we got in New York for them.... i asked.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:46 pm

I fixed everything on the table before I walked back over to the kitchen and started to prepare the salad for that night's dinner. I was spinning the salad then went onto making sure the lasagna and the french bread were baking correctly. This dinner had to be perfect for tonight was the night they were going to know.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Bites : 230
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:00 am

I smile as we drive. I put the presents in the trunk. I have a feeling they're announcing the gender. Nic seemed excited over the phone. I'm predicting twins. I reach across the console and take his hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:26 pm

They were going to pull up soon and the dinner will begin. My eyes darted to Nic as I then smiled some more. "Are you nervous or excited? " I asked him in a kind voic.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:40 pm

I smile and take the dishes out of the oven. I set it on the table and place the bread in a basket. I walk over to Erin and kiss her deeply, careful not to bother her stomach. Excited; there's nothing to be nervous about. Knowing Kat, she's already figured out we have twins. She's extremely intuitive. It's impossible to lie to her. I chuckle and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:44 pm

A small laugh left from my lips. "Knowing Primo, he still does not know that we are having twins." A small sigh escaped from my lips as one of the babies kicked. "Would you like to feel the children kicking love?" I asked him as I then grabbed ahold of his hand gently as I kissed his knuckles gently. My lips never left his hand as I looked up at him with such innocence. When I was not moody, I was on an emotional roller coaster. Sometimes I would cry for no reason and other times I could be laughing at nothing.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:56 pm

Twins yea right, the odds of that are too high maybe a boy im guessing. Well we are here now im sure that they are expecting us is it ok to blur inside I can't wait im not good with surprises... in special ops you had to surprise the enemy before they surprised you. Im sure its ok to blur up to the door at least.
Race you to the door... I say blurring to the doorbell and ringing it
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:02 pm

I don't bother running. I climb out of the car and grab the presents from the trunk. I carry them to the front door and stand waiting for the door to open. I smirk at Roman.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:05 pm

I look at her...Really you had to make me look like a dick with you carrying everything....damn sorry doll.. I say as i felt bad maybe i do play around too much
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:06 pm

I press the presents into his hands and kiss his cheek. Much better. I grin and wait for the door to be opened.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:14 pm

I heard the door bell and jumped a bit as the babies then kicked again, telling me to calm down and relax. Sighing and take some deep breaths I walked over to the front door, smiling. "Welcome Primo and Katherine. Please come in." I made room for the two hybrids to come in as I looked down.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:37 pm

Hey sis... got these presents for the baby... how are you feeling you ready to pop yet sis. I joke as i walk in with the presents and set them down. I look around their home is really nice, much better then my apartment....

So sis are we to go sit at the table that way you and Nic can tell us together right im assuming. I say walking towards the table that has been made for company
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:59 pm

I smile and walk out of the kitchen. I shake hands with Primo and hug Katherine. Good to see you, sis. I smile. My brother, a father. Poor kids. She teases and kisses my cheek before sitting down with Primo. I pull out Erin's chair for her before sitting. EVeryone else follows suit.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Slowly I sat down and sighed a bit. Soon it was going to be time to tell them of the news about Nic and I. "Thanks for pulling out my chair babe." I smiled at him and then looked at our guest who were now seated at the wooden table. My heart was racing as my palms started to sweat a bit. Why was I nervous? I had no clue.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:21 pm

Just say it sis.. come on hahah your so dramatic. I say grabbing Katherine's hand and giving it a kiss as i stare into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:37 pm

I grin and look at Nic knowingly. I know exactly what's happening. It's twins. I know it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Gently I grasped onto Nic's hand and looked at him. Was I the one who was going to announce or was I? I bet my lip as I then whispered to him, "Shall I tell them love?" Then, I looked back at Katherine and Primo as I then smiled a bit more. Hopefully they are ready for the news. The wonderful and glorious news.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:48 pm

I smile and peck her cheek. Go ahead, darling. I look at my sister and wink.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:53 pm

I sit around waiting....the suspense is killing me
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:57 pm

I smile as I then look at everyone and cleared my threat. Here goes nothing. "Primo, Katherine. Nic and I are expecting twins. A boy and a girl." A smile grew more on my lips as I was so thrilled to share the wonderful and glorious news with the family members we had left on this world.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:06 pm

I smile. Congratulations to the both of you. I look at Roman. I told you. I tease and kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:11 pm

I stand up in shock and slam my hands on the table and it is about to flip upwards but I catch it and keep it stable. WHHAAATT...TWINS... aww come on tell me this is a joke... awww guess i owe kat fifty bucks now. I say pulling out money and handing it to her....
I blur to Nic and hug him....
YOUR HAVING TWINS IM THE UNCLE OF TWINS CONGRATULATIONS MAN... I say excited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next