Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) Staff_zps08fc6213

Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nChecking up on family (Primo/Erin) Liz_zpse62da61aChecking up on family (Primo/Erin) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283
Awesomeness : 0

Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:25 am

I had got back in from a jog... I grab my phone and look and see a missed call from Erin...
I immediately call back.

Hey sis long time no talk how have you been ... its been like 2 months hows Nick and the living situation... I say sitting down and drinking some water.... I then blurr to the kitchen and throw out the bottle as I walk to my room
Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) 102l
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:31 am

I sat down on the couch as I then sighed into the phone amd closed my eyes. "Hey Roman. Hoe are you? Everything is going by wonderfully now and days. I need to tell you something very major and important. You should sit down." My heart raced.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:37 am

No... its been months since i have seen my little sister... Im making good money now.. the council doesn't know about hybrids... so they think im just a vampire hunter...so I can protect the towns important people..and pass the tests they use against vampires... and i get paid really well so im sending a car over to come get you.... I say hanging up the phone ... as I send my driver... and within minutes arrive to pic Erin up... I get dressed and wait for my sister.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:51 am

His driver picked me up from my home with Nic. I thanked the driver ad we arrived and then walked to the front door. I was wearing a sweatshirt with my high school's namr in the front, sweatpants, and tenis shoes. A soft sigh escaped from my lips as I then looked a bit nervous. This needed to be said to my brother. He had to know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:01 pm

I see Erin and Blur and hug her...carefully I didn't want to hurt her so I was gentle...
Missed you so much sis..whats up...
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:28 pm

I then smile a bit at my brother as I then said, "Primo, we should go sit down on the couch. I need to talk to you about something very important."
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:36 pm

I sit down and look at her...
Ok... hows nick ...whats up what do we need to talk about...
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:48 pm

I smile at my brother as I then grabbed one of his hands and placed his hand onto my small baby bump. "Primo..." I whispered a bit.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:57 pm

"Yes cc Erin what's going on..." I say
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:59 pm

I then look down at my baby bump and then up at my brother. "Primo, I am pregnant with Nic's child." I smiled a bit as I kept looking up at my brother.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:17 pm

That...is... wow ...ummmm I fumble my fingers and don't know what to say...but....then i look at her...

THAT IS AMAZING...OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU....AWW WHERE IS THE SON OF A BITCH SO I CAN CONGRATULATE HIM.... i say smiling

You know ever since i been turned the thought of losing the ability to have children crossed my mind a lot i had no family and now no legacy but now your having a child so its great that i will always have family...i may be part werewolf but you never know maybe Hybrids can have kids we are new to this world and more werewolf then vamp... someday if kat forgives me... you could be an auntie... i say smiling but i look down it does get me sad that there may be a chance i can't have kids... werewolves can but vamps can't... which do hybrids fall under.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:21 pm

I frown a but as I then hugged my brother and rubbed his back up and down. "There there Pimo. I know how hard it must be for you right now to not b able to have kids, but look at this, when I have a child you will be an uncle."
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:23 pm

I pull away from her...
Hey im a hybrid not a vamp... there's still hope... you know... I say pulling her into a hug and lifting her up...
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:31 pm

I squeal as he picked me up and looked at my brother. "Oh Primo."
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:00 pm

Merrrrr
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:09 pm

yea... i know im a hopeless romantic... hey after you pop out this kid ... someday would you be my surrogate ... kat told me she has no eggs frozen somewhere but i think she's lying... she's not ready to be a mom... probably thinks i want a child now... but its just that i'll never be a father unless some woman uses me as a doner... but still i won't be in the kids life...if me and kat had a kid, he or she would grow up... but then it would reach the point where we would wonder if they activate the curse... or turn him or her...same issues you and luke had... i mean i wouldn't want to live forever and just watch my kid die you know...
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:14 pm

I frown a bit as I then rubbed my baby belly as I felt something slightly. "Primo, I am not sure. This is a conversation we should have with Kat here as well. And Nic. They both should have a say in something that big! And you should talk to Kat one on one about that. I am not going to say yes or no. I am going to say, it if up to Kat and Nic."
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:17 pm

I know sis.. your right...i'd rather not talk about it until Katherine decides if its something she would do.... besides its just an idea... maybe someday if katherine is ready we can both come to you and ask you and nick...hows that..? I ask
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:22 pm

I smile a bit as I then nodded my head at him. Slowly, I then hugged my brother around his neck. "That sounds perfect Primo."
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:30 pm

So have you thought up any baby names yet... like Nic junior... or a combination of your names...like Erik... or if its a girl Nikita... or Nevin... or i don't know.. i say to her with a shrug....
Might i suggest the name Byrdie for a girl... its nice and unique...
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:38 pm

I smile as I place a hand on my belly more. "Not yet..."
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:20 pm

I rub her belly. ...hello byrdie.....its uncle rome...regardless of what they name you byrdie will be my nickname for you your gonna fly high kid..
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:24 pm

I smile at the soon to be uncle. He must of been thrilled that I was having a child. "This is a miracle child growing inside of me. I was told that I might never have any kide, but this child...this child is my little miracle from heaven."
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:48 pm

im glad...you are having your miracle child...i doubt Lucas would take this well if he was to find out....Erin....it hit me that someday i might lose you...and i dont want that to happen....so...when you were with lucas you guys wondered if he should turn you....what will you do if your ever turned...we live in mystic falls i think you guys shouldnt have this baby here.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:32 pm

I frown some more. My heart started to race. "Primo...nic and I and the baby eill be just fine living here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)   Checking up on family (Primo/Erin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking up on family (Primo/Erin)
Page 1 of 1