Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSurprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aSurprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:13 pm

A laugh escaped from my lips at my brother's reaction. Rubbing the baby belly I looked at KAtherine, Primo, and then Nic. the cat was finally out of the bag about the twins growing inside of me at that moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Bites : 230
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:16 pm

I smile and tuck the money in my purse before walking around the table and hugging Erin. Congratulations, Erin. You're going to be a wonderful mother. I playfully push Rome in the direction of Erin and hug my brother around the neck. Congratulations, Nic. I'm so proud of you. You've proven them wrong. I kiss his cheek and return to my seat.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:26 pm

After hugging my brother, I went and put food onto everyone's plate. Happiness was visible in the air as everyone was so happy that this was happening. That there will be happiness in everyone's eyes and on their faces. I handed everyone a plate with lasagna and bread on it. "Eat up everyone. There is plenty more where that came from." I said before I took my seat again and scooted closer to Nic.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:56 pm

I begin eating the food is sooo good ....Great food, so have you guys thought about names yet for the twins, i hope you have i would love to know what you guys decided on or what are some possibles. I ask
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:43 pm

This time it was nic to tell them of the names we were thinking about for our kids.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:50 pm

I smile. We're 99.9% sure. James Castiel and Katherine Mary Sparks. I squeeze Erin's hand and wait for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:11 pm

.I smile and nod at the names he said. This was going to be perfect. A perfect oyfriend and the mosr perfect kids that anyone could ask for.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:57 am

I look at Katherine....in disbelief Are you two serious your giving your children our names...thankyou i can't... no words can't express how I feel right now i honestly wasn't expecting this. I say to them
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:05 pm

I smile and squeeze Rome's hand. My brother's a good man. Thank you, really that means a lot. I kiss Rome's cheek and smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:31 pm

I smile as I lean onto Nic's chest and said, "We thought those names were going to fit out kids perfect." She giggled softly and grasped Nic's hand in her own hand. She was so happy to talk about James Castiel and Katherine Mary Sparks.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:56 am

Le bump
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:53 pm

I am so touched knowing our situation... so it will make us feel even closer to your children... I also have something to ask you guys...I would like to have resurrection rings made for your kids to that have vervain in them so nothing happens to them from the supernatural ....and i got one for you Nic... I say giving him a ring...

Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 Man-Woman-Bible-cross-ring-titanium-stainless-steel-rings-Blue-Silver-fashion-casual-metal-alloy-ring

Erin has one already...You guys plan to have your kids here in Mystic falls.. so i feel like you'll need this Nic, I know you can handle yourself but being unkillable by any supernatural is a added bonus.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:53 pm

I hand the ring back to him and shake my head. Erin doesn't have the one you gave her. She gave it back, remember? We prefer to leave witchcraft out of the family. I look at him. He best not challenge me. Katherine knows the issues I have with it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:16 pm

I sat up a bit as I looked at Primo. "I am sorry Primo but I do not trust those rings after what has happened to Alaric...The rings give me a bad feeling up and down mt spine." The rings gave off a bad vibe to me, even though they came from my brother. A frown crossed my lips as I then held onto Nic's hand and squeezed it gently to show I was sorry for this happening then.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:51 pm

I am sorry about your past Nic but this is mystic fall vampires are everywhere. I say to him. I look at Erin....The thing with Alaric was due to the original witch using him for her own nefarious purposes but i will respect your wishes. I look at Katherine...

I apologize I just wanted them to be safe, I hope your not upset about this Katherine I should have asked you first how would he receive this...
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:54 pm

I squeeze his hand. Our whole family has an issue with witchcraft. It's not natural. Granted, we're not natural creatures but regardless we prefer not to mess with nature any further. Nic shares my sentiment, as does Erin. I say before looking at my brother. Of course, Nic. Rome means well.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:56 pm

I nod and offer a small smile. It's fine. I appreciate your concern, Primo, but I can handle things on my own. If I need help, I'll ask for it. I promise. I give a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:58 pm

I smile and sigh as no fighting had happened, which was an amazing thing in my opinion right then. "Thank you Primo. We are just fine now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)   Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise to the Family (Katherine, Primo, Erin, & Nic)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2