Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMeeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aMeeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:12 pm

I must be awkward sometimes, but I knew how to make love with someone I love. Nic was a man that I truly loved greatly. My smile was wide as I then kissed his lips as I moan a bit. My fongers traced his abs as they ran up and down, touching the top of his boxers. He was mighty attractive and perfect. I knew I was madlu and utterly in love with Nic. Nicolas Sparks.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:18 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------
I smile softly as Erin curls up next to me. My breathing returns to normal. Yeah, she certainly knows how to prove herself. She's not what everyone thinks she is. She's not some Disney Princess. Okay fine, she is, but she's a princess gone wild when she wants to be. She can be seductive when she wants to. SHe just has to be with the right guy. Evidently, me
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:24 pm

Ibsmile as I then was pantong a bit. "Perfect."

(Br))
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:25 pm

I chuckle and hum in response.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:38 pm

I look up at him as I then realized he didn't use a condom. My eyes woden a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:40 pm

I meet her eyes and raise my eyebrows before realizing. Shit. I run a hand through my hair. It appears you turned me into jello too well. I shake my head. It'll be fine. Whatever happens, happens. We'll figure it out together. I nod. I promise.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:58 pm

Brb
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:35 pm

I rub his chest as I then sigh and whisper, "I was told by a doctor that I might never be able to have kids, but if I do, it will be a miracle child. I know that if anything does happen Nic, I know that you and I can make it through it. We can make it through anything." I smile at him some more as I then pecked his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:55 pm

I nod and kiss her again. I know. I brush the damp hair from her face and let a small smile play across my lips.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:00 pm

I smile as I then kiss his lips once more as my hands ran through his slightly damped hair. This was a man that was perfect. A true prince charming with a kick ass personality. He was the only man who would see the seductive side of me anymore now and days. The only man who was ever going to see me naked in bed or anywhere else for that matter of fact. Slowly, I pulled away from the kiss as I then looked into his eyes some more. "I love you Nicolas Sparks. I always will. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:07 am

I smile softly and kiss her again. I love you Erin Smith. I always will. I promise you that.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:03 am

The smile on my ips was wide as I then leaned up slowly and kissed your lips gently once more at that moment. My heart fluttered a bit as the smile on my lips was still wide.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:08 am

I smile softly and run my hands up and down her back. Let's play the question game. You ask me a question, I ask you a question. You start. I smile softly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:19 am

A small laugh left from my lips. How did he remember that. I shake my head a bit as I then asked him, "What do you want to do in the future?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:21 am

I let out a breath of air and look her in the eye. I speak steadily. Marry you. Spend the rest of my life making you happy. I peck her lips. What do you want to do in your future?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:25 am

I was in awe when he said those words. He wanted to marry me. I knew I wanted to marry him, but my heart was a bit in pain from thw last wedding still, but I knew this one would bw better if Nic and I were to marry one and other. A smile spread on my lips as I then replied, "I want to marry you and have a family if I am able to." I peck his lips gently right then. "What would you do if I dool get pregnant? "
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:29 am

I shrug. Love the child. Make sure he or she knows that he's loved. Teach them how to protect themselves. Take a girl shopping; teach the boy how to talk to girls. I'd be the father I didn't have. I peck her lips. What would you do if I had to go overseas to fight?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:54 am

I answered him truthfully as I then stroke one of his cheeks with one of my small hands right then, "I would waithere for tyou no matter what. I will make sure that when you come home there is a home cooked meal waiting for you on the table. I will work at the Grill to make sure everything is going by correctly.I will make sure everything is just the way you left it. I will also miss you day and night until you return to my side. Until you are safe and sound."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:58 am

My eyes flicker with surprise. I don't want you to spend your life waiting. I shake my head. I love you, and- I sigh. I love you, but I'm committed to my job. I'm a colonel; I have a platoon that depends on me. I can't leave them. It's not fair to make you wait. I want to marry you, but Erin, being married to an active soldier isn't easy.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:01 am

I smile as I then reply to the handsome man I wanted to marry in the future. "Nic, I do not care. I will love you through e everything and I am one tough cookie if you do not know. I can and will go through a lot just to be with you. I promise you this."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:02 am

I kiss her deeply. Your turn. I breathe out.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:07 am

I loved the kisses him and I shared. They held a spark in them. "What is your biggest wish?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:13 am

I finger the dog tags around my neck. I don't know. I think that's one of the things I like about my life. There are very few things I know about myself for certain. I let my tags fall back against my chest. One, first and foremost I am a soldier and a moral man. Second, I will do anything to protect my family and those I care about. Third, I love you. The rest is caution in the wind. I don't know. A small smile plays across my lips. There are few things I know about life. First, it goes on. Second, agnosticism is the best choice for me because I don't believe in blind faith. I don't have a religion. I understand the appeal of it, but I lost the ability to trust in irrational things a long time ago. I believe something's out there, I just don't know what. Third, the meaning of life is to find happiness. And you, what's your biggest wish?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:25 am

I touched his dog tags as I then say, "I wish to make you happy. I wish to be besisdes you through everything. O wish to be with you and only you. "
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:27 am

I speak again. I am happy. I'm happy with you. Next question. I smile softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next