Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMeeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aMeeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:28 pm

.... le bump
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:30 pm

(so impatient Razz )

Trying to distract me? I laugh and kiss her again. We're 50,000 feet in the air; this is very dangerous you know. I waggle my eyebrows suggestively and smirk.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:33 pm

(you posted back as Luke and Kat a lot xD)

I smile a bit as I then crawl off of his lap and back onto the chair that was besides him. "Better?" I whispered as I then grabbed for my jacket to wrap around my small body as I was cold a bit.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:36 pm

I stand and pick her up. I sit back down in my chair and push my seat back so its a reasonable distance from the wheel. Wouldn't want to bump it. I sit with her straddling my lap. I never said anything about stopping.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Our eyes met as I then leaned down and kissed his neck at that moment. My lips moved up and down his neck before I made my way towards his jawline at that moment. As I was kissing him, my hands went onto his pecks as I felt them under his shirt. "Sorry." I whispered into his ear softly before I looked back up at him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:45 pm

I smile and kiss her again. I rest my hands on the outsides of her thighs. All of a sudden my radio starts to sound. Hey this is Tom checking in. All going well, Maverick? I suppress a laugh at my code name. Yeah, Viper. All's well. Thanks, man. I hear him laugh. Yeah, yeah. Take care of that girl. She's pretty. Catch you later, Ace. The radio cuts off. I laugh and kiss Erin again. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:47 pm

I laughed a bit as I then said, "It is fine ...Maverick." I looked up at him as I then rested my forehead onto his forehead, making our noses touch a bit at that moment. My heart was racing a bit as I was thinking about something. That something was Nic. This may sound sad or wrong, but I am happy that Luke and I got a divorce. If him and I never got a divorce, then I would of never met Nic. Nic Sparks. His name was perfect even.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:59 pm

I chuckle and kiss her again. As I hear thunder crackle I look out the windshield and see lightning strike. Shit. I gently stand and set her back in her seat before sitting down in mine. I pull my headset on and put my seatbelt on. I push my chair back up close to the controls. Sorry babe. Buckle up. Don't worry, I'm a good pilot. I fly fighter jets most of the time. I take a hold of the controls and wait for Erin to buckle up.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:03 pm

I buckle up as he tells me to and looks down. One thing that I will never get over, my fear for storms. My small body was shaking as I then bit my lip some more at that moment. My eyes looked at my tattoo 'Stay Gold' as I then curled up some more in my seat. I never told Nic about this fear of mine.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:18 pm

I curse under my breath and push the throttle all the way up. We need to get to Australia now. I punch it and fly us down to a lower altitude. Within a couple hours we reach Australia. I fly us down to the military base in Sidney and land us. I drive us into the hangar and stop the plane. You're okay. I turn the plane off and reach across. I take my headset off and take her hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:24 pm

This was the first time that I show him that I was in fact crying while flying through the storm. Quickly, I wiped the tears away as I thens miled a bit at him. "I knew you were going to get us through that terrible storm. Thank you so much Nic. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:26 am

I notice she's crying. I stand and wrap my arms around her. It's okay. You're safe. I hold her reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:13 am

I cried a bit into hia chest as my arms tightened around him at that minute. "I am sorry you had to see me vBulletin like this Nic. I just really hate storms." I whispered into his chest softly at that moment then. I was shaking slightly still.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:14 am

I hold her to me. Don't be sorry. It's okay. I'm here. I drop a kiss to the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:23 am

My arms stayed around him as I then whispered, "Thank you for helping us make it through that storm. Yiu Really are one amazing boyfriend." I smiled as I then pecked his lips a bit amd whispered, "Shall we get going love? I will go and get the bags."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:35 am

I chuckle and stand. I grab the bags and open the hatch to go out. I'm greeted by my own platoon. They're all lined up saluting me. I stand up straighter and smile softly. Welcome to my home, Erin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:40 am

Let me tell you. When you see Australia in movies, it is pretty but once you see it in person it is different. It is breath taking gorgeous. My blue eyes looked around as my mouth hung a bit at that moment. "This is absolutely gorgeous Nic..." I looked uo at my Australian boyfriend and smiled a bit more
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:49 am

I smile softly and salute my soldiers. At ease. they all nod and run at me. I set the bags down and jump out of the plane to meet them. I'm greeted by hugs and claps on the back. It's all a blur of "welcome home, missed you, good to see you." I smile and shake hands with everyone. Soon enough everyone's back out of the hangar. I turn back to Erin and extend my hand to help her down.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:53 am

I grasped onto his hand gently as I then made my way down the stairs at that moment. A smile never left my lips the whole time I was going down to him. I then reached the bottom step and stood besides him. I looked up at him as I kept holding his hand and leaned onto him a bit. This was perfect. I was with the most perfect guy in the whole world and we wrre on one of the most beautiful countries ever. I looked at the others, smiling a bit to show thanks, and then looked back up at Nic.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:58 am

I smile and sling my duffel over my shoulder before picking her suitcase up in my other hand. I nod to the other men and lead her out to my jeep. I smile softly and put the suitcases in the back. I open the door for her and climb in on my side. Everything's just the way I left it. I run my hands over the steering wheel. I've missed this place.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:11 pm

I smile a bit at him as I then buckled up in the jeep at that moment. This jeep was even gorgeous. My eyes looked around some more as I then looked out of the window with great awe as I could not believe that I was here at my dream location. I was actually in Australia with the man that I loved.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:23 pm

I smile and reach across the console to take her hand. I drive us out of the military base and after about an hour drive we arrive at my house. It overlooks the desert on the right side, but the left side overlooks the Pacific Ocean. The Great Barrier Reef is about twenty miles out. The place is two stories. I reach across the console and gently squeeze Erin's hand to wake her up. I stop the jeep and climb out. I grab our bags and set them inside the bedroom upstairs before walking back down and picking Erin up out of the jeep. I carry her inside and set her on the bed on the second floor. I smile softly. I walk out onto the balcony and smile at the view of the Pacific.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:28 pm

I must have been so tired as I passed out a bit in the car ride to the house. Once I was laid down onto a bed, my eyes slowly start to open. A soft groan left my lips as I then sat up and rubbed my eyes at that moment. As I yawned, I looked and saw Nic was on a balcony. He looked perfect.The golden sun was shinning down on him as the ocean breeze made his hair fly slightly. My lips parted slightly as my heart raced a bit. How did I get so lucky to be with a man like him? I was not sure. I owe it all to the Grill really. If I did not go in that one night to take those shots, this may of never happened. Slowly, I climbed out of the bed quietly and walked over to Nic. Once I was besides him, I held onto the railing of the balcony and smiled out at the ocean. "This is gorgeous Nic." I whispered up to him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:33 pm

I smile and wrap an arm around her. Why don't we go for a swim? I smile and walk inside. I tug my shirt and jeans off and pull on a pair of swim shorts. I smile softly and walk back onto the balcony to wait for her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:37 pm

I went into the room as I then took off my tank tip to reveal the black bikini top I was wearing. Slowly my shorts fell to the ground as the matching bikini bottom was now shown. My eyes looked over at Nic as I then smirked. I ran at him and jumped onto his back, clinging onto him as if he was going to give me a piggy back ride. "Ready." I whispered into his ear as I then kissed bellow it gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)    Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Family (Nic/Katherine/Erin)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next