Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} Staff_zps08fc6213

Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nVampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} Liz_zpse62da61aVampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} Empty
PostSubject: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:14 pm

Today, I wasn't going to worry about my bite. I die when I die. I fixed my blonde hair in a low ponytail. My red t-shirt was covered by my leather jacket. I wore a pair of nice pants that covered my four inch ankle boots. I left my room and headed down the stairs. Damon and Stefan were MIA, brendon was with David, do I had the house all to myself.

I went to the living room and poured myself some of Damon's Bourbon and sat in one of the chairs. Today felt like a day of surprise.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

Bites : 48
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:20 pm

I came to the house of the Salvatore family, whose location I learned from a citizen.I was wearing a black suit and shiny black shoes .I approached the door and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Who would be knocking at the door? I got up and placed my glass down. I walked to the door and opened it up. I saw a dark haired man who looked older than I but younger than Damon. "Sorry but we don't buy from door to door sales people."
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:33 pm

A beautiful blonde girl opened the door, she tought that I am a salesman it seem that my old job still follows me.I smiled and said to her:"I don't want to sell anything, I came because of the Salvatore family, may I come in."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:38 pm

Well, I've been wrong before. I opened the door wide open. I didn't here a heartbeat from him. "If there was a human on the deed I wouldn't be able to invite you in. Please, come in." I said. I waved my arm in as to let him come in first.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:45 pm

I realized that she is a vampire but a very young one.I replayed while i was entering the house:"Thank you for your hospitality,can i assume that you are a Salvatore." . The whole time I was smiling, but at the same time I was checking the environment.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:50 pm

I still wasn't keen on who was older or younger. So I wasn't going to tick him off. "Your Welcome. And yes, I'm Elizabeth Salvatore. If your looking for one of my uncles, I can take a message." I said closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:56 pm

I replayed to her:"I think I can talk with you why I came here, it would be nice if we could sit down somewhere,it has to do something with your family.".I was still thinking if this was a good idea to come here.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:03 pm

"My family. Can't live with them, can't live without them." I said as I lead the way to the sunken living room. "Can I offer a drink? Whiskey, wine, scotch, blood?" I asked him as I stood behind a chair.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:11 pm

I sat down and said:"Give me a whiskey please, and sit down if you want it could be that this information could shock you a little bit.".I was asking my self how she will react because my brother told his son that he has an unlce but nobody in my family knew that I was a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:16 pm

I poured him the Whiskey as I got mine. I handed him his glass and I sat down. "Rarely anything shocks me anymore. Buy please, do continue." I said before taking a sip of the Ambur liquid.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Now komes the har par I said to myself then i said to her:"Prepared I'm your grandgrangrand uncle, my name is Dean Salvatore I was born in Italy and stayed there while my brother came to America and started his family here.". This time I did not smile, and took sip of my whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:27 pm

Dean Salvatore? Where have I seen that name before? I ran over to the bookcase and found a family tree. I set it down on a table between us. I looked through the tree and found it. "I thought I saw your name before. Your my uncles uncle." I said skidding the book to him. "Nice to meet you Uncle Dean."
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:33 pm

I corrected her,and asked:"I'm their grandgrand unlce,but I dont know them I only knew that i had a nephew named Giuseppe,tell me about them and whats going on in this town I think that I saw an original walking down the town square.".
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:53 am

I sat back in my chair thinking how to describe them. "Well Damon refers to himself as the Eternal Stud. He's in love with his brothers girl who is the Petrova Doppleganger. His older than you in human years. Then Stefan is getting off his Ripper binge. He got in a lot of trouble with the Originals, which I just learned I was related to through Rebekah." I said tending to my nails.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:04 pm

I took a sip and thought about what i heard right now.I said to her:"It seems that I arrived at an interesting time in this town, but i don't understand how are you related to an original".
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:17 pm

"You see, Rebekah had a daughter and her daughter had a daughter and so on. I met my mother and Rebekah at my mothers new house. She told us we were related then she tried to kill us both. Rebekah killed her after she staked me. But all in all Rebekah is my, some many thousand greats, grandmother." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:50 pm

I was silent for a few monents than I said:"I see, all this things that happen here in town reminds me of a bad soap opera.But I'm curious how do you all keep these events secret in front of the citizens,how do you get fresh blood to drink.".
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:56 pm

I got up and went to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a bag of blood. I walked back into the room and handed him the bag. "Half this town doesnt pay attention to many things, and the other half are on the Founder's Council. And Now I go to the Hospital and I swip gallon's of the stuff." I said finishing my Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:09 pm

I gladly accepted the blood.I finished my whyski and poured the blood into the glass.When I took a sip I said:"It's not bad but I prefer my blood at body temperature.Could you tell me more about the Founders Council?".As I continued to drink the blood I remeberd my first time I tasted blood and lost my human side with all my emotions.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:19 pm

"The Founder's Council is made up of the Original Founding Family's started back in 1864. The Lockwood's, Salvatore's, Gilbert's, Donavan's and Fell's. It continued through the years. The Council was formed to keep the rest of the town out of the loop of Supernatural's, vampire's mainly." I said as I found red nail polish and began to paint my nails.

"If only we would have met before I turned. I have become quiet different. Maybe when you run into Stefan, he could tell you." I said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:32 pm

"Everyone changes especially when they live a fseveral hundred years.The smart one become stronger and more cautious while some vampires are living recklessly and if they survive thats because they had more luck than brains.", I replied. I finished my blood and asked:"Where are Stefan and Damon I want to meet them?".
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:38 pm

"Well I have become a mix of my Ancestor and Katarina Petrova, if you have had the pleasure to meet her." I said placing the lid back on the bottle and putting the polish back in the drawer. I waved my hands in the air in front of me to dry them off. "I dont know. they're here, they're there, they come and go."
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:48 pm

Katarina Petrova that name brought back memories of my trip through England.And than I remember that I met her while i was on the ball of the brothers Mikaelson but we talked just for a minute.I replied:"Actually I met Katarina once but that was long ago,how is she related to our family.".
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:54 pm

"I was refering to Rebekah, since she is related to me, not to you really. And it seems Katherine just loves our family. But how did you meet her?" I asked him interested in Katherine's dealings with the Salvatore's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}   Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli} Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampirism runs in the Family {Dean || Eli}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next