Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) Staff_zps08fc6213

One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nOne Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) Liz_zpse62da61aOne Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) Empty
PostSubject: One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)   One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Damon still had no idea why he was here. One second he was in the grill having a glass of whiskey and the next he found himself walking amongst the headstones towards his fathers grave. Before he even knew what he was doing he kicked the headstone shattering it into little pieces. What was it about his family that seemed so messed up? First his father favoured Stefan over him, and now Stefan favoured his friends. Had they never heard of family loyalty?

A sound to his left had him spinning around with a snarl. He really wasn't in the mood for disturbances from anyone, human or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

Bites : 48
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)   One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm

I walked through the cemetery surrounded by tombstones. This is the only place where I felt peaceful. I was looking for the grave of my nephew because my brother's body was not buried here. I heard something broke and part of the gravestone on which was written by Giuseppe S. landed near my leg. I raised my eyes and saw a young man standing over a broken gravestone. I told him, with a calm voice: "I wish that you express more respect for the dead, especially for my nephew even though I never met him.".
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)   One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Damon took a deep breath and straightened himself up at the sight of the stranger. He wasn't human that much was clear. The rush of his blood was absent for starters and his heart beat was non existent. But what annoyed him more than anything else was what he said. "And who are you?" He spat. "I'll pay more respect to the dead when they earn it. Hows that?" He asked kicking down the rest of the headstone for good measure.

"Who are you anyway?" If he was in fact family then he wanted to find out before he revealed himself or killed him.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)   One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:49 pm

I did not immediately respond I slowly walked to the gravestone and looked at what was left of it. As I answered him I did not even bothered to look in his eyes. I said "Young vampires-so arrogant. What a mess and everything just because the kid had a bad day.".
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)   One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Damon narrowed his eyes, already the new comer was on his bad side and that was never a good thing. "Oh this isn't a bad day. You've seen nothing yet granddad." He smiled through gritted teeth. Despite the other man looking younger than him, it was obvious he was older than him and by quite a bit as well.

"You've avoided my question. Who are you?" He repeated.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)   One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:16 pm

When he called me granddad I smiled briefly. "A little politeness would not hurt you, my name is Dean Salvatore I'm Giuseppe's uncle.". I raised my view from the gravestone and looked into his eyes and added: "Now that you know who I am, it would be nice to tell me who you are?".
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)   One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Damon snorted. "Like i said, it has to be earned." He spat as his eyes widened in shock. Why was it every time he wanted space from family more seemed to spring up on him from no where? "How is it i don't believe you?" He couldn't remember his father ever mentioning an uncle back when he was a kid, yet here he stood claiming he was family.

"Looks like we're family. Uncle." He snarled the sarcasm clear in his voice. "Damon Salvatore, i'd say pleasure to meet you but it really isn't."
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)   One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:47 pm

"I understand if you do not believe me , your grandfather and I have not been on good terms so I guess he thought I was dead anyway, so he did not mention me." I replied to him. I recognized myself in him and I used to be arrogant and hate the whole world until I became what I am. I told him. "I do not care if it is a pleasure for you to meet me or not, but let me say you wont get happy if you keep to behave like an eternal stud.".
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)   One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Damon shrugged. "Never really did see him. Father and i never did see eye to eye so i tended to do my own thing." He smirked whenever family cropped up he was the first out the door, much to his fathers displeasure. But that was the fun of it, he just loved to annoy his father.

"That's easy for you to say with a face like that! But when you actually are an eternal stud, it's not so much." He smirked. "So why mystic falls? Surely not to compliment me?"
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)   One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:30 pm

"Why Mystic Falls thats easy to meet my family,kill some people and hear the whining of my little insecure grand nephew.". I wondered how he managed to survive so careless as a vampire, it seems that he has more luck than brains. And I added:" Just because you'r face looks like a horse butt don't mean that everyone has such a face."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)   One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:43 pm

Damon had had enough, it was one thing to come into his town and start demanding him to have respect and be polite but then to go on and then disrespect him and his face? Now that was crossing the line! So without warning he'd cross the space between them and grabbed him by the throat. "This is my town! And you'll do well to remember that." He growled between gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)   One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Damon suddenly grabbed me by the throat, but I remained completely calm. I looked him straight in the eye and I grabbed his wrist and broke it in the same moment I threw him at a nearby tombstone. I fixed my my suit and looked at him and said as I walked towards him: "I tried to be decent, but you obviously do not want to listen so you will feel.". I spoke calmly when I approached him I stamped on his broken wrist and squat down and I told him quietly. "You're making a big mistake if you think that you can beat me. You can not. You can not beat me.". I stood up and leaned on a nearby gravestone, and I did not take my eyes off him in case he tries to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)   One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:55 pm

He tightened his grip around the mans throat but soon found he could no longer hold on as he felt before heard the snap of his wrist. But before he had time to react he was thrown into a nearby tombstone. Damon's face lit up with a smile and a little laugh escaped his lips. "Get in line! There's a long line of people before you that have tried and failed to make me feel." He said snapping his wrist back into place as he got to his feet.

"If you say so, many other have underestimated me. I'd tell you to ask them for yourself but i don't think they are in any condition to speak." He smiled dusting himself off.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)   One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:21 pm

I just looked at him and said: "I have been to places where you would beg for death.". I went to him while I was still talking :"At these places only what you feel is fear, fear of not going to experience your next breath.". Then I shoved my hand into his chest and whispered in his ear: "You should be careful if you do not want that you too lose the gift of speech.".
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)   One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Damon rolled his eyes. "Stop with the assumptions you don't even know me or where I've been or what I've seen." He said narrowing his eyes. He hated it when people just presumed they automatically knew him. No one did.

He shrugged. "Good job we don't need to breathe then." He smiled but soon gasped his was shoved into his chest. Usually he was the one with his hand around someones heart not the one on the receiving end.

Now he froze in place, making sure to pick his cards wisely. "Would you kill your nephew?" He asked all signs of sarcasm gone.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)   One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:53 pm

I told him: "Do not worry this was just a warning.". Before I pulled my hand out of his chest I broke his neck. He fell unconscious on the ground, and I turned around and left the cemetery.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)   One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:20 pm

Damon woke who knew how long later with a stiff neck. It took a few minutes for everything to click into place but when it did he jumped to his feet in predator mode ready to take out Dean, family or not but he'd already gone.

After a quick check to make sure he was okay he took to the skies in his crow form. That man had just signed his death sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)   One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean) Empty

Back to top Go down

One Salvatore too many (Damon / Dean)
Page 1 of 1