Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} Staff_zps08fc6213

The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} Liz_zpse62da61aThe fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} Empty
PostSubject: The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli}   The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:46 pm

I was in my bedroom at ten at night. I had my phone up on high. I was waiting for James to come home. I didnt go to bed untill he came home anymore, since the nightmares started. I was writing in my journal when the phone rang. I looked at the number. It was the hospice in Atlanta, calling from grandma's room. I answered the phone. "Grandma? Why are you calling so late?"

"Is this Miss Salvatore?" A woman on the other end of the line asked.

I was a bit afraid to answer her question, but I knew I had to. "Yes I am. Is there something wrong?"

"I'm sorry to call you so late, But I have some terrible news. You were the only person listed on your grandmother's contact list. She died ten minutes ago of heart failure. She asked for you to be called. We have a copy of her will and it will be sent to you tomorrow. It should arrive in the mail in two days. I'm sorry for your loss. Goodnight, Miss Salvatore." the woman said before hanging up the phone.

I had a glass of blood in my hand. I dropped the glass onto my white bed covers. I looked at my phone. My background was a picture of my grandmother and I when I saw her last weekend. She seemed perfectly fine then. A scream curled up in my throat, but never escaped my mouth. I threw the phone at the wall. I then went and flipped over almost every piece of furnature in my room. I looked at my window. I had to get out of here, I was already going too crazy. I jumped through the window and ran at supernatural speeds into the busy downtown area. I knew there was a concert tonight. Nobody would notice if I drained a few people would they? I didnt care. I knew my switch was turned off and it would never be back on, at least in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli}   The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Concerts, ugh what was wrong with the music of todays society? It had severely gone down hill over the decades. He much preferred rock, call him old fashioned but it was much simpler back when computers didn't make music. They were good for one thing though, catching the stray women as they left the building. Some were even hot enough to make it past the blood drinking, maybe even a party or two afterwards.

Silently he stood in the shadows, leaning against a wall with his eyes glued on the exit. He was beginning to get bored and when he got bored he wanted nothing more than to eat and party. Luckily for him he'd just managed to find a place packed with women he could take. Just as he found himself wanting to enter the building to find his lunch he laid eyes on Eli. "What are you doing down here? Don't tell me you like this kind of music... if you can call it that." He said looking at her in question.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli}   The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:14 pm

One man, finished, drank, cold, bone. I dropped him on the floor in the allyway. I could hear the music, feel the excited crowad, see the drunkards. I grabbed a girl and lunged at her. It didnt take me but two minutes to drain her dry. A chunck of her neck was missing. I dropped her where she laid too. Then I set my sites for the building.

I wasnt paying attention to the music, or the people there. Then I saw him. I wasnt in the mood for buzzkills. "I'm not here for music. But i am here for some fun." I saw an atrcative man pass. I ran after him and pulled him outside. I compelled him to not scream or runaway. then I began my assult on him. teeth down in his jugular, hands and arms holding him up. This was something you never saw in the vampire movies.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli}   The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:31 pm

"Oh." He said surprised, did that mean what he thought it did? The faint smell of blood pretty much confirmed his suspicions but that wasn't Eli. He was the only Salvatore that was allowed off the rails. "That makes two of us then, are you planning on dealing with the bodies or are you just going to leave them behind for the council to find?" He asked, why was it he was the only smart psychopath around? Did they not think before they acted?

"Woah down girl." He said as he rushed to Eli's side. He couldn't allow this to happen not after all the hard work he'd done to make sure the council stayed off their backs. "I can't allow you to do this. Wow I'm turning into Stefan."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli}   The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:27 pm

The man went limb in my arms. I dropped his body as Damon came to my side. "Please, dont join the buzzkill train. I'm not in the mood for any of it." I left my fangs out and my eyes dark. I picked up the body and threw it in the dumpster, along with the other two prior to my newest victum. I pulled out a lighter and tossed it into the dumpster as it exploded. The lid shut and the smell of the burning flesh was eminent. I checked the area for camera's and was happy to know there were none.

"Damon, at least I'm a smart sociopath. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm looking for the perfect desert." I fixed my jacket and began to walk back into the shithole of a rock concert.

(lol, sorry aboutreplying so late. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli}   The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:42 pm

Damon paused mid step and frowned. "Im not joining any train! There's only one space for a psychopath in this family and i've already claimed it. So stop whatever this..." He paused trying to look for the right words but couldn't seem to find them. "...phase is and go home before i make you!" He threatened through gritted teeth. Why was it everyone seemed to try and steal his crown? If he didn't have the psychopath crown then what did he have? He sure didn't seem to have anything else going for him lately.

"Oh no you don't!" He spat as he grabbed her by the arm. "You've had enough now go home!" He ordered. "I won't ask again, next time i'll be laying you next to dear old Zach." He warned.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli}   The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:48 pm

He grabbed me by my arm before I could enter the trash pile of music and acohol. I looked at him as he warned me. Oh, I'm so scared I thought to myself scarcastically. "I already have to bury a Salvatore so why not clean out the mis-fits of your brothers decendants?" I wasnt crying by this point. i was more infuriated by the entire ordeal. He kept telling me to live my life but noooo, when I decided to do that He threatens me with my life. "Im not going home."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli}   The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Damon raised an eyebrow. "And which Salvatore would this be?" He asked because as far as he was concerned the only Salvatores he cared about lived under his roof now and were already dead. "Don't tempt me Elizabeth you have no idea how long i've wanted to wipe you all off the map. If it wasn't for Stefan you would have all been gone a looooong time ago." He admitted, he still couldn't believe his father had slept with the house maid. After everything he put him through about family legacy and not putting the family to shame it just made him annoyed that Stefan had been the one that got to kill him.

He'd had enough and with a growl he snapped her neck and threw her over his shoulder. There was only one place for her now and it was one place he was rather unfond of himself, the boarding house basement. "Don't question me, i always get what i want!" He said to himself as he carried her back home.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli}   The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:49 pm

"Grandma Salvatore." I told him, now i was shedding a few tears but not many. I know i am emotionaly weak, which is why i hide behind my actions. He didnt know her, at least not to my knowledge. Your a vampire, get used to death Damon always told me. I was never going to changed. I was always sensitive to everything around me. I cared more about friends and family and cared less for myself.

I was about to counter argue, but he snapped my neck, my world turning instantly black.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli}   The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Damon shrugged. "I don't see the problem. It's one less Salvatore to worry about." Death for him was simple, like killing a bug. It happened. The quicker you got used to it the easier life became and it was quickly becoming clear that Liz wasn't grasping that concept quickly enough.

As he made it back to the house he ran down to the basement and threw Liz onto the bunk in the cell and locked the door behind him. There she could wait it out until he was sure she was ready to be set free or if not then he'd wait until she was ready then more her to the family crypt simple.

A few hours later Damon returned to the basement with a glass of whiskey/blood in hand. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli}   The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:31 pm

I could hear sounds faintly. Bootsteps over my head. They were traveling from the top of the ceiling down a set of stairs. I heard a door open as I smelled a smell that was of musk and dampness. By the temperature I could tell it wasnt in a room where rays of sun could come in. I heard someone calling for myself to wake. My eyes fluttered open. I looked to a doorway to see Damon standing there with a glass in his hand. It wasnt a frozen jack and coke, but m=a hot jack and blood. I sat up rubbing my neck, the events of the pass few hours comming back to me.

"What the Hell Damon? You snaped my neck." I said a bit grogy, as if a teenager waking up early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli}   The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:56 pm

"Uhuh." He said as he leant against the door frame. He could easily have been admitting to being caught red handed at stealing some cookies from the cookie jar. Talk about stating the obvious. "Just count yourself lucky, it could have just as easily have been me ripping your heart from your chest." He smiled.

"Would you like some?" He offered holding up the glass. "No? Okay." He shrugged before she could answer and downed it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli}   The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:33 pm

I thought about his comment. He's had the urge to kill since he's came back. What would posses him to not do it already? "Why didnt you? I mean, you have kept up with my bullshit for a year now. So why havent you killed me?" I looked at him as I leaned against the wall. I looked down to my bloody clothes. Why the hell did I leave in my booty shorts?! I yeeled at myself mentally. I grabbed the blanket near me on the cot and covered up myself, not wanting to know my top of choice while i was blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli}   The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Damon looked at her stunned. Why hadn't he just killed her? It would have just made his life one hell of a lot easier. It meant one less person to babysit after all and he really did hate babysitting. "I... that is a question i keep asking myself." He frowned.

"But a better question is how did innocent little Elizabeth turn into this?" He asked because a few days ago he would never have guessed he would have been running into that outside the concert. Liz could have give Stefan a run for his money at one point when it came to morals but now she was straying towards the Damon path and that just wasn't okay with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli}   The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli} Empty

Back to top Go down

The fall of Salvatore Barbie {Damon || Eli}
Page 1 of 1