Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. Staff_zps08fc6213

There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThere's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. Liz_zpse62da61aThere's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. Empty
PostSubject: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:54 pm

It was the morning of State. Jeremy said he would meet me here at the house. I stood in the hot shower remembering the night before when we figured out that we would give it a shot at a relationship together. It wouldn't be like the triangle with Damon-Elena-Stefan; vampire-human (Doppleganger)- vampire. With me and Jer it was just human-human. Even if it didn't work we would be grinds, we were there for each other.

Within ten minutes I was showered, hair done and in my cheer uniform. My legs heeled but that Dr. Fell character didn't want me to cheer so Jeremy and I would watch the game together.

I walked downstairs and made a pot of coffee. I guess I would have to face one of my uncles this morning. But I wondered who, Stevie Winder or an anger Superman.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:07 pm

I closed the door of Alaric's car and walked to the front door of the boarding house. It was cool yet nice weather so I just wore a pair of my favorite jeans and a hoodie. He had been looking forward to today despite everything that had happened. A day with just him and Elizabeth was something he could always look forward to, no matter what.

I stood in front of the front door and knocked. I hoped to hell Damon didn't answer, I was hoping I didn't have to see him ever again, but I knew it would have to happen eventually. I sighed and took a deep breath, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:19 pm

The dreams were slowly fading away when the sound of knuckles against wood intruded. "Ugh." I groaned as my feet hit the floor, eyes still shut.
I shook my head, trying to at least wake myself by a bit. Slowly, I cracked my eyes open, just to make sure that I wouldn't run into a wall. Once I came upon the staircase, I slowly descended down, a groan escaping my lips with each step. When my feet came in contact with the wooden steps, a loud thud would echo throughout the house. I lightly closed my eyes again, feeling the sleep creeping back. Without me realizing it, my foot had reached the landing, resulting in me popping my eyes open.
"What?" I yawned, "Who's there?" I stood there before walking over to the parlour and grabbing myself a glass of scotch to fully wake myself up.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:33 pm

I heard knocking on the door. I placed my coffee mug down as I walked to the door. I opened it up slowly. "Jeremy? I was expecting a package. Why are you here?" I joked with him. I smiled at him as I gustired him inside the house. We told Elena last night now it was my families turn. I was a bit nervous but he made it easier because he would be with me telling them.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:18 pm

I smiled, relieved that LIz opened the door. "Oh, well I guess I'll go home then." I said turning to walk away, but then going inside the house. I saw Stefan, it looked like he had just woken up, I hoped he was in a good mood."Hey Stefan." I called out to him.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Damon wondered into the back door looking throught the mail. Each time he looked at one that wasn't interesting enough to catch his attention he threw it to the floor. "You seriously need to learn to get over drinking brother. It's pathetic." He said looking up and spotting Jeremy.

"Oh Jeremy." He said narrowing his eyes. Things were slightly awkward after the whole compelling thing. "What a... yeah." He said passing to head straight for his drink cupboard.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:06 pm

As soon as scotch had slid down my esophagus, a sudden feeling of awareness settled it. I placed the glass down and smiled towards Jeremy, "Hey, Jeremy. What are you doing here?"
I glared towards Damon, "I could say the same about you, brother." My feet ventured on towards the couch where I plopped down, one leg tucked under, my sandy hair ruffled.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:26 pm

He smiled and slowly blinked. "Im not the one with a massive hangover. Unlike you i can handle me drink." He said turning his head to look at Jeremy. "Sooooo..." He he said dragging the word on awkwardly to pass the time.

"Is it getting awkward in here or is it me? I can almost taste it." He said, his face screwing up like he'd tasted something rotten.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:52 pm

I budged in before Jer could talk. "Jeremy is going with me up to the State Football game. I thought it would be nice since he got back." there was a slightly long pause after the since. She wasnt quite so sure that telling them now would be good. She had slightly giggled at Damon's little face and Stefan's aparent drunkness.

"Can you see Stefan?" She asked trying to postpone the real reason that Jer came here before leaving town with me.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:56 pm

I shot a glare towards Damon, "I'm not going through a hangover." My eyes softened when they landed on Elizabeth's face, "After what happened, I see fully in my right eye, but it's blurry in the left eye." I sighed, rubbing my temples to alleviate the somewhat pressure beginning to build up from the cloud that the scotch had formed.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:20 pm

I walked over amd removed the glass of sctoch from his hand. "That's good. I hope you get better soon." I took the glass and placed it down on a table across the room. I looked at my uniform as it was clean thanks to the spare one Caroline gave me. I was super pumped about tonight but my body language said otherwise.

"You two need to know something. Something important." I directed at Stefan and Damon
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:55 pm

I just nodded at Damon. I figured I would see him, but I didn't have anything to say to him at the moment. I knew I would have to get along with Damon though if me and Liz were going to be together, it would just take some time.

I turned my head to Liz, thankful that she spoke up and was going to tell them. I didn't think I could do it now that both Stefan and Damon were here. I swallowed, preparing for Liz to tell them and to see their reactions.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:05 pm

"Yeah sure and im going to try Stefans bunnie diet. What's he really doing here?" He asked. He wasn't born yesterdays.

"Oh right, i'd forgotten about that." He said getting up and moving over to his brother to get a good look at his eyes. "Want me to fix them?" He asked, an evil glint appearing in his eyes as he smiled at his brother.

"It wouldn't hurt much." He said downing his glass and placing a hand on his brothers shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:48 pm

I looked at Damon. He and Stefan would be the only people who would know if I had lied to them, stupid heartbeat jump thing. I shifted my weight to one leg as I crossed my arms. "Other than the game, hes here to help me tell you something." I took a deep breath before I spoke.

"Last night we meet each other downtown and got to talking. WE realized how much we are a like, not just by situation, but by heart and mind. We will always be friends, but right now we are giving it a try at a.....at a....." Now why couldnt I talk. I looked down before saying. "Relationship." I didnt want to look at them. I remebered the last guy I tried to date. Too bad he ended up being a vampire who played games with their 'prey'. I was glad he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:00 pm

Damons first reaction was to laugh. He threw his head back and let out a laugh, not bothering to conceal it. "You two are dating?" He smirked shaking his head. "Well good luck to the happy couple." He sniggered downing his drink. A gilbert and a Salvatore. It seemed destined to mess up.

"I'll be watching this one." He smirked. "I love break ups. So much better to watch than those dramas people watch on TV."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:18 pm

The first reaction that came to mind was to freeze, so I did. I froze, jaw clenched, eyes narrowed. I stayed like that for minutes, before shaking my head feverishly, "Am I deaf or did you just say that you and him are..?" I trailed off, knowing fully well that they knew what I was talking about. I began to roll back and forth on my heels, fingertips pressed to my temples. "Nope, it won't last." I murmured to myself.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:24 pm

My eyes darted around the room. I knew what ever I said they would hear. I whispered, "No bets. We will make it work. Just you both watch." I grabbed the Sctoch and gave it back to Stefan. "Don't scare him. He is already mad at you." I whispered again.

"I forgot my bag. I'll be back." maybe they could talk like humans to him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:42 pm

I didn't expect either of the Salvatores to be thrilled. I had actually expected a lot worse, so it didn't really bother me of what they said. I bit my tounge from saying anything that might get me killed. They weren't exactly perfect role models when it came to dating either.
I watched as Elizabeth left to go get her bag and then it was just me, Damon, and Stefan, and a whole lot of awkwardness. "Well..." I tried to break the silence, but I couldn't think of anything to say. "I guess we all have our own opinions and outlooks on things." I said thinking it didn't matter what they thought.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Damon turned and looked up at his brother. "How about a little wager little bro? For old times sake." He smirking at his brother. He had a talent for scamming people of their money, his brother being one of them. If the army taught him one thing, it was that. Plenty of men to scam money from.

"Well, when he breaks your heart come find me. Gives me reason to kill him." He smirked giving Jeremy a wink.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:54 pm

I smiled wickedly, before whispering to him, "I bet $600 that they break it off before the end of the month." I smiled innocently towards Elizabeth, who I knew was listening intently.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:03 pm

"You're on. I'll bet you double they don't last half that." He smirked evily. There was no way he was going to lose. He'd cheat if he had to, he definitely wasn't above it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.   There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's. Empty

Back to top Go down

There's something about the Gilbert's and Salvatore's.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: