Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Curse Evon|Dean Staff_zps08fc6213

The Curse Evon|Dean Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Curse Evon|Dean 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Curse Evon|Dean Liz_zpse62da61aThe Curse Evon|Dean 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Curse Evon|Dean 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Curse Evon|Dean Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Curse Evon|Dean Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Curse Evon|Dean Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Curse Evon|Dean Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Curse Evon|Dean Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Curse Evon|Dean Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Curse Evon|Dean Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Curse Evon|Dean Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Curse Evon|Dean Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Curse Evon|Dean

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Curse Evon|Dean Empty
PostSubject: The Curse Evon|Dean   The Curse Evon|Dean EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:36 pm

I continued to drink the Human girl's blood. She was compelled, so she couldn't feel the pain. I hated living like this, feeding off of Humans. I tried feeding on animals, but taste didn't quaint to me. I told her to be on her way, after I finished feeding. When the girl left, I felt the presence of another Vampire. "You can come out, you know." I said, smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

Bites : 48
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Curse Evon|Dean   The Curse Evon|Dean EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:43 pm

I stepped out of the shadows from where I was observing the new vampire. For a few second i was just watching him then I said:" You must be new to this town I did not see you around here before.". I felt that he was older than me but I was careful because I didn't know if he is a enemy or friend to this town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse Evon|Dean   The Curse Evon|Dean EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:52 pm

I smiled at the Vampire weakly, and said, "So, why are you here?" I asked, keeping my cool. I never trusted anyone except for my family. I owe them my life. They took me in, knowing what I am.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Curse Evon|Dean   The Curse Evon|Dean EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:59 pm

"I'm just enjoying the night,watching the stars the moon and a new vampire feeding on humans.": I said that to him with a straight face and added:" For a older vampire you are very rude, if you are new somewhere it is polite to introduce yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse Evon|Dean   The Curse Evon|Dean EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:11 pm

I looked at him and sighed. "Evon. Why I am 'rude' is because I don't trust other Vampires, along with any other Supernatural," I said, being blunt. It was true, and wasn't going to deny it.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Curse Evon|Dean   The Curse Evon|Dean EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:21 pm

"That is smart, those days you can trust no one not even yourself.": I said to him. A couple was walking past us on the other side of the street when they saw us they walked a little faster as if they know what we are. " Why did you come to Mystic Falls.": I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse Evon|Dean   The Curse Evon|Dean EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:30 pm

I glanced at the couple, then looked back at him. "I just ... I want to normal - not a killer!" I snarled, then calming down again.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Curse Evon|Dean   The Curse Evon|Dean EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:37 pm

He started to speak nonsense so I asked:" Your so old and still can't control your hunger?". I always thought that with age comes better control."You did not answered my questin why did you came to Mystic Falls": I said again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse Evon|Dean   The Curse Evon|Dean EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:43 pm

I looked at him and said, "I feed on animals mostly. Why I was feeding on that girl is because I couldn't help it. I've been sticking to the bamby diet my whole life," I said, folding my arms on my chest. "I came here to get away from my hometown in Italy. I was being hunted by Witches who wanted me dead." I stated bluntly. "Why are you hear?" I asked him, quirking an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Curse Evon|Dean   The Curse Evon|Dean EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:52 pm

" Feeding on animals is for the low life vampires, humans exist just to be our food.": I said to him. When he asked me what am I doing here I just smiled and said:" Some things will forever be a mystery you will soon find out why I'm here.". I stepped into the shadows and vanished leaving him alone on the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curse Evon|Dean   The Curse Evon|Dean Empty

Back to top Go down

The Curse Evon|Dean
Page 1 of 1