Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Sharpest Lives *Evon* Staff_zps08fc6213

The Sharpest Lives *Evon* Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Sharpest Lives *Evon* 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Sharpest Lives *Evon* Liz_zpse62da61aThe Sharpest Lives *Evon* 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Sharpest Lives *Evon* 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Sharpest Lives *Evon* Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Sharpest Lives *Evon* Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Sharpest Lives *Evon* Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Sharpest Lives *Evon* Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Sharpest Lives *Evon* Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Sharpest Lives *Evon* Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Sharpest Lives *Evon* Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Sharpest Lives *Evon* Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Sharpest Lives *Evon* Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Sharpest Lives *Evon*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Sharpest Lives *Evon* Empty
PostSubject: The Sharpest Lives *Evon*   The Sharpest Lives *Evon* EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:30 pm

Kimberly was surprisingly not lost, but she had just dropped everything in front of her locker so she knew she was going to be late to class. Hopefully the teachers were nice and would give her a break, it was her first day after all. Sitting down on the ground, she began to put some stuff in the bottom of her locker, not caring where it was. She would just organize it after school, when she had more time. Folding a piece of paper into an airplane, she giggled as she threw it and it went flying. Surprisingly it was pretty good and it flew into someone's back. Turning around, she stared into her locker hoping they didn't know it was her who threw the plane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sharpest Lives *Evon*   The Sharpest Lives *Evon* EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:02 pm

I suddenly felt something hit my back. It was an paper airplane. I felt the scent radiating from it. It belonged to the blonde girl staring into her locker. I walked over to her and said, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I believe this belongs to you?" I said gently, with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sharpest Lives *Evon*   The Sharpest Lives *Evon* EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:17 pm

Getting off of the ground as the guy came over, she smiled slightly. "Uh, yeah... Sorry about that. I didn't expect it to hit anyone." She said laughing a bit. Taking the airplane from him, she put it in her locker, and took out her bag. Shutting the locker, she turned back to him with a smile. "Soo, umm I'm Kimberly. Obviously new to the school."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sharpest Lives *Evon*   The Sharpest Lives *Evon* EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:33 pm

I smirked gently at her and said, "Nice to meet you, Kimberly. I'm Evon - Evon Roarik." She was stunning with her blond hair. Suddenly, I smelt her blood. It was more potent than a normal Humans. Is she a Witch? I thought, still smiling at her. I never really trusted other supernaturals, especially Witches and other Vampires. My Human Family were all Witches, and they tried to kill me. After I had completed my Transition, I decided not to trust anyone, but then, I met my new Family - The Rookes. They took me in just a few weeks ago, and they even knew what I was - a Vampire. I believe that I can trust people again, but .... It might take time still...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sharpest Lives *Evon*   The Sharpest Lives *Evon* EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Kimberly got a weird vibe from him, not necessarily bad but it was interesting. "Yeah, it's nice to meet you too." She said smiling. She actually was really happy she met him, even if it was weird how they met. Now that she knew at least one person, she didn't feel so awkward. Kimberly knew about other supernatural beings, but she had only met other witches. She was very interested in Evon now, and wanted to know what he was. He could be a werewolf, a vampire or even one of those crazy hybrids her aunt told her about. She didn't plan on asking him straight out, that would be weird, maybe she could get a better reading on him if she made contact. "I really like this shirt you're wearing, what type of fabric is it?" She asked, feeling the sleeve. All of a sudden, she got a rush of death and coldness going through her body. Smiling, she pretended that nothing happened, but she was guessing he was a vampire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sharpest Lives *Evon*   The Sharpest Lives *Evon* EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:50 pm

I smiled at Kimberly, and said, "It's a mix of Cotton and silk, just like my scarf," I said, unwrapping the silvery gray scarf around my neck. It had a rather interesting meld with the colors. I sadly compelled the shopping clek to obtain it. I had no money, and I needed to get more clothing. I was on my own, and I didn't live with my new family when I moved to America. Suddenly, a boy came up to me, asking me for my lunch money. I laughed in his face, and compelled him while no one else was looking except for Kimberly, "I would like you to go somewhere else." I stated with a fake smile. The boy instantly walked away in Twilight Zonish kind of way. I hated compelling people. It just goes to show how much of what I truly am. I bit my lip, while looking at Kimberly. "Cats out of the bag," I said laughing a little then stopped. Damn, now Kimberly probably thinks I'm evil or something, I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sharpest Lives *Evon*   The Sharpest Lives *Evon* EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Kim was a bit shocked that he would compell someone right in front of her. "Yeah, seems like it is." She said with a slight smile. It was interesting to see it actually happen to someone. Her aunt has had her taking vervain since she was small, so she knew nothing can happen to her. She wasn't scared of him, she knew she could probably take him out in a heartbeat, and she was thankful she had such strong powers. "This is probably going to sound weird or whatever, but you're the first vampire I've ever met." She said smiling. She was totally intrigued, even though her aunt taught her everything about them she had yet to actually interact with a vampire until now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sharpest Lives *Evon*   The Sharpest Lives *Evon* EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:56 pm

I smiled at Kimberly slightly. "I just want you to know ... I won't hurt you. I know ... Vampires can be intimidating, but ... I'm trying to be normal ... even though I'm not." I said. She looked ... beautiful, and it would kill me to hurt her - Verbally and physically. "It's okay. To tell you the truth, I never really met another Vampire until yesterday... I don't really trust my kind. Most Vampires look at Humans as food, when I look at them as someone to trust. My Adoptive family knows what I am, yet they trust me, as I trust them," I stated, telling her everything. She's now another person I trust. "I also know your a Witch. Your blood is very potent, but I can resist your blood. I don't want to hurt someone. Like I said, I'm trying to be normal, and not..." I didn't finish the sentence, but she probably knew what I was going to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sharpest Lives *Evon*   The Sharpest Lives *Evon* EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:36 pm

She figured he knew she was a witch, but he didn't know how powerful she was. "I'm not scared of you. Trust me I can protect myself against even some of the worst vampires out there." She said with a smile. She was glad that he just went right ahead and told her everything. She had never told anyone she was a witch before, but she was relieved that she finally did, even if they were a vampire. "You're still normal, just a bit different from everyone else." She said with a smile. Her aunt had always told her that growing up, and it always made Kim feel like she actually was normal even though she wasn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sharpest Lives *Evon*   The Sharpest Lives *Evon* EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:06 am

I smirked at her and said, "That's great. Your power will help you, especially since there are way more powerful Vampires here in Mystic Falls, than myself." I wrapped my scarf around my neck again. I smiled at Kimberly, and said, "I am glad to have met you, Kimberly. It's hard to come by other supernaturals who are worthy of trust. I my family you see, were Witches and they hunted me down when I was first made," I said, biting my lip. I remember having no choice but to kill them because they kept tracking me. "Even the sharpest of lives have cracks in them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sharpest Lives *Evon*   The Sharpest Lives *Evon* EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:16 am

"So this town is just swarming with supernatural? Well that's nice for a change. I was like all alone where I used to live, so I'm actually a bit excited." She said smiling. The way Evon talked about supernaturals made them seem kind of evil. Kimberly had never thought of them that way, but she made a mental note to watch her back. "Well I'm sorry to hear that." She said with a frown. She couldn't imagine her family trying to kill her, it would be terrifying. "Hopefully things will get better for you. I have a feeling this town will definitely make life interesting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sharpest Lives *Evon*   The Sharpest Lives *Evon* EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:25 pm

I smiled at her and said, "I have a feeling that it will work out too. So, what class do you have next?" I asked her, keeping my gentle smile. Kimberly has something about her that I like, something that I've never seen before. It ... made me a bit curious. I could hear her drumming heart beat in rhythm. I have been fighting the urge ever since I captured her scent. It was intoxicating - velvety ... It made me hate myself even more because of my impulses. Hurting a beautiful woman such as herself would kill me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sharpest Lives *Evon*   The Sharpest Lives *Evon* EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:33 am

Pulling the schedule out of her bag, she looked at it until she found what she was looking for. "I have advanced biology first." She said smiling. She was glad that was her first class, she loved science. Maybe it was in her blood or something but ever since she was a child she loved anything to do with the earth. Looking up at Evon, she couldn't help but notice something was a bit off. "Hey, it's okay. You won't hurt me." She told him with a smile. She could definitely stop him, but she of course would feel terrible about doing it, but it was the best for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sharpest Lives *Evon*   The Sharpest Lives *Evon* Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sharpest Lives *Evon*
Page 1 of 1