Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon Staff_zps08fc6213

Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nJust a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon Liz_zpse62da61aJust a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon Empty
PostSubject: Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon   Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Kaalee was walking threw the forest, looking for an unsuspecting camper. She had been out of Mystic Falls for awhile, she had business to take care off. But she came back, things were never boring here and she was bored. She heard something crack to the right and jumped up into a tree, to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon   Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:52 pm

I thought I was safe from my nature fanatic Witchy Family, but I was dead wrong. They were trying to kill me ... again! It has been four hundred years and the Raorik Family was still devoted to killing me. Some love, huh? I lunged at One with my speed, snapping her neck with just the force of my pinky finger. I then dashed at another one, but he threw me back with Magic. I fell to the ground, slightly dazed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon   Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:56 pm

Kaalee saw this and debated, help him or leave him? Finally she decided to help him. She landed on the one who attacked him with magic's back, twisting his neck. No time to feed because there was still more and she had now lost the advantage of surprise. She went into full hunting mode, not focusing on anything else. It's how she fought best. She made a few lundges at human speed, trying to find the witches weakness, while keeping an eye out for anything else that might attack her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon   Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:56 pm

I got back up on my feet, using my super speed, killing the four other Witches instantly, getting them out of the way. I saw the other Vampire fighting another Witch. I used my speed again, going behind him and ripping his heart out. I tossed to a tree, hearing it splatter like a water balloon breaking. I looked at the girl Vampire, seeing if she'll attack me, but then I realized she wouldn't. I relaxed and said, "Thanks for saving my life. Those Witches have been hunting me for centuries. I used to be a Human from their bloodline, but I became a Vampire and they hunted me when I fed on my parents during my transition," I explained to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon   Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:05 pm

"Witches know how to hold a grudge, trust me. I'm Kaalee...Kaalee Kranz." Kaalee told him, dusting herself off.
"So...what brings yourself to Mystic Falls? Not exactly the best place for a vampire to be right now. Lot's of risk, not a lot of reward. Except maybe the bragging rights if you survieve." Kaalee said, tilting her head to the side in question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon   Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:12 pm

I sighed and said, "Look, to be honest, I am a little over four hundred years old. I know how to survive. I taught myself not to trust others except that hasn't gotten me anywhere to be honest, and so I'm now learning to accept people I can trust. I live with a Human Family who knows about the Supernatural, but yet they accepted me," I said, managing a small smile to Kaalee. "I've been running from ... you know," I said, tilting my head to the dead corpses. "I've wouldn't have come hear if I had known this was a hotspot for the Supernatural. I even heard that the Originals are in town." I said, slightly cringing. I heard about the Mikaelsons, and I wouldn't even dare of being near them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon   Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:20 pm

"Then you heard right. Although their kind of scattered right now. One of them dead, one of them...disappeared, one of them noble, and one of them hellbent on a certain dopplegangers death. And then there's Kol, but everyone tends to forget about Kol don't they? Nevermind him, last I heard he was in Chicago. I don't know what it is about that town, but they seem obsessed with it. This town as well, but only because this is where it all started. Or so the stories say. You never did answer my question, what brings you here? Seems too big of a coincidence for you to just...pick this town." Kaalee said, biting the inside of her lip slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon   Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a normal walk? Kaalee / Evon
Page 1 of 1