Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Allegiance In Death (Alexander) Staff_zps08fc6213

Allegiance In Death (Alexander) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Allegiance In Death (Alexander) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nAllegiance In Death (Alexander) Liz_zpse62da61aAllegiance In Death (Alexander) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Allegiance In Death (Alexander) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Allegiance In Death (Alexander) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Allegiance In Death (Alexander) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Allegiance In Death (Alexander) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Allegiance In Death (Alexander) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Allegiance In Death (Alexander) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Allegiance In Death (Alexander) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Allegiance In Death (Alexander) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Allegiance In Death (Alexander) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Allegiance In Death (Alexander) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Allegiance In Death (Alexander)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Allegiance In Death (Alexander) Empty
PostSubject: Allegiance In Death (Alexander)   Allegiance In Death (Alexander) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:55 am

The Grill seemed to be something that everyone talked about - it had good food, good music and was a fun atmosphere. Yet, he didn't see anything interesting about the grill at all, it was just a restaurant and bar in a small ass town. The image he was seeing really left something to be desired, not even the pubs back in London were like this - or maybe it was because he hadn't been in one in a few hundred years. Without thinking otherwise he followed a young lady, as she waved him into his booth. Picking up a menu, he sat there - tapping his fingers against the table - as he searched the Grill for any 'worthy company.'
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Bites : 281
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Allegiance In Death (Alexander)   Allegiance In Death (Alexander) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:37 am

After Alexander had settled his old stuff into his new place, he thought of going to the infamous mystic grill, the only place where young people seemed to hang out. He'd seen better place compare to the mystic grill but maybe it was just him. The town was small and as far as the rumors around the supernatural world goes, the town was interesting. Danger seems to be lurking just behind the corner but that was what making the town more interesting. Scanning the place, Alex had already seen possible prey for the night. He saw a man sitting alone on a booth, thinking that he might be waiting for someone but ignore him. A smile formed his lips as he sat down on the corner booth continuing to stare to his prey with eyes of a wolf.

Last edited by Alexander Bertran on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allegiance In Death (Alexander)   Allegiance In Death (Alexander) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:04 am

Jordan could feel a new presence enter the Grill and slowly approach him. He thought it was just mere coincidence - until the man sat directly across from him and smiled at him. The only thing he could retaliate at with the man was that vicious smile that he had - that partially exposed his fangs - to show that he shouldn't be messed with. Jordan knew this guy was a vampire, his aura, his scent - after six hundred years you get pretty damn good at identifying them. Jordan couldn't directly see a talisman, but that really didn't matter - this guy was another new vampire in Mystic Falls - and he felt sorry for this hell hole - because it was doomed. He spoke to the new man, in his authoritative voice letting his beautiful Greek accent flow like poetry.

"Welcome, friend. My name is Jordan Aguillard and I am from Greece.... Now you best introduce yourself."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Allegiance In Death (Alexander)   Allegiance In Death (Alexander) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:15 am

Alexander looked up to the man who just spoke. Something about his voice made Alex not to be his rude self. It wouldn't hurt to be show respect to others, right? Studying the man carefully, Alex knew that the man wasn't really a man but a vampire as well. His age wasn't clear and hard to determine but it would be better if Alex wouldn't do anything foolish. It was his first day in Mystic falls and he already met a vampire.I wonder how many vampires live here, he thought. A little data gathering had already been done by Alex before going to Mystic Falls and it excites him that the town has vampires, werewolves and hybrids running around. Jordan seemed to be nice whatever nice means in Alexander's vocabulary.

"Greece? Such an exquisite country if I may say."He extended his hand to him with a friendly smile plastered on his face. "Alex Bertran from England. Pleasure " Alex spoke not holding back his British accent.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allegiance In Death (Alexander)   Allegiance In Death (Alexander) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:23 am

He gladly reached out to shake the vampires hand, firmly. No one in this town that was supernatural was entirely kind - so it was nice to meet a soul that was willing to play nice and even be nice. He let go of Alexander's hand and leaned back into the booth seat. He eyed down Alex, and smiled once again as he began to speak calmly to him.

"I must say the same of England, I was running a muck in London a few hundred years ago though - you may have heard of me. But lets see, let us share our 'birthdays.' I was born in Athens on November 16, 1367. That makes me nearly six-hundred and forty-five. How old are you. Signore?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Allegiance In Death (Alexander)   Allegiance In Death (Alexander) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:41 am

After Jordan shook his hand, Alex thought that it may be a start of something good. For all Alex knew an acquaintance would kept him slow but maybe Jordan was different. He ran his hand to his dark wavy hair and smiled to a blonde girl sitting alone to the next table before returning his attention to Jordan. Dinner later Alex, enjoy the company of another vampire first. He listened to him and he was amused that the gaps between their age weren't big at all.

"Perhaps I did though I'm afraid could not recall. It's been years and there's been plenty of vampires lurking at that time."He shrugged and ordered a drink for himself. It reminded him that he was forced to fled from town to town because of the silly humans who kept chasing his kind."That's a very long time, Jordan. Not to mention you're older than I am. I was born on May 5th, 1380"He lied smoothly. He's always been a liar and he rarely often share the truth to others. For what he knows, Jordan might be lying too but maybe he was just being too suspicious.

"Maybe you could help me recall your deeds in the past. It might refresh my memory."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allegiance In Death (Alexander)   Allegiance In Death (Alexander) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:29 pm

He smirked at Alexander, as the man lied right to his face. And the man had never heard stories of Jordan, which wasn't uncommon - the vampire community kept him secret. That wicked smile caused people that passed by to stare at him - terrified yet in awe of his beauty. Then the statement arose, jog my memory, that was something Giordanio had become a master of. Out of the inner pocket of his coat he removed a small black book with a red velvet siding. He smiled as he slid it across the table to Alexander, and then allowed his voice to flow.

"You may be a good liar, but I saw right through that, Alexander. For further proof I could probably probe your mind, if need be - but I won't. As for your remembering me or getting to know me..... read that, any section you choose. It is one of the volumes that is known as my journal."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Allegiance In Death (Alexander)   Allegiance In Death (Alexander) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:08 am

"Can't blame me for trying, buddy."He shrugged and his drink already been served.. His lie didn't work and it wasn't a big deal even for Alex. It was a surprise for Alex that Jordan was letting him read his journal. He just met him and by letting him read his journal, it was like opening himself. "You're the first one who had let me read their own journal. I usually read journals without the consent of its owner."He took his journal and opened the page randomly and read it. Not contented with the chapter he just read, he scanned the other pages. "Can this night get any better?"He muttered to himself, finding some similarities between the two of them.

After reading the journal it hit him. He could recall of a Giordanio in the past who was quite a vampire. He smirked feeling that Jordan maybe a good companion to keep. "Giordanio, now I remember. You've left quite a mess back in London. It's funny how those vampire hunters think they can outsmart us."He took a short sip from his drink and smiled. The good old days back in England. "I do hope you're still the same and you haven't turn that awesome life away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allegiance In Death (Alexander)   Allegiance In Death (Alexander) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:16 am

He didn't blame Alexander from lying, it was only to protect himself. And in this life - survival was key, no matter what. Meeting a new vampire and putting your life on the line for them was a bit ridiculous and he knew that, so did Jordan. He grinned at him, as he spoke to him for a bit.

"Trust is something to be gained, so I don't blame you my friend. This night would be better if we drank something... that was actually appetizing."

He laughed at that statement, and he figured Alex would love the way he thought. Ah, the spark of a smirk grew into a wildfire of a smile - he remembered. Of course not many people would associate him with The Giordanio. It was a pleasure to be recognized, he thought and that was something not many people did.

"I like to.... hm, how should I put this? I like to kill and have fun - what can I say? And have I changed? All these 'animal attacks' in the woods are proof of my existence - I kill any camper I see, so does that answer your question, Signore?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Allegiance In Death (Alexander)   Allegiance In Death (Alexander) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:08 am

Jordan was right about trust. After becoming the monster he is, he developed trust issues as well. It was somewhat obvious because he had been alone traveling since he was turned. Maybe Jordan would be a good companion, worthy of his trust that he rarely give to others. "I think I've seen a few travelers on my way here."He finished his drink, imagining what he will have for dinner. "If I'm not wrong, they were still in the forest part of this town. They would be enough for the two of us."

Jordan's answer satisfied Alex. Damon might be busy if the rumor he'd been hearing was true and a companion to what seems like a boring small town was quite good. "That's good news then. Its a funny thought that humans weren't scared of us because of those bloody romantic vampire stories."He smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allegiance In Death (Alexander)   Allegiance In Death (Alexander) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:14 am

He smiled as he let his fingers tap against the oak table. Travelers, in the woods? Oh it was bound to happen, but Jordan despised sharing - but if he was going to make allies, he was going to do it quickly. So he nodded and gestured for Alexander to stand up. He sent a mental surge into Alex's mind, so no one else could hear him.

"Splendid idea! Let us go revel in our unavoidable lifestyle, brother."

He laughed at the vampire romance bit, that was hilarious. It was true though, Edward Cullen gave vampires a bad name - so it was a bit putrid to even rely on that, even as a human. Those movies were filth and the vampires they portrayed were pathetically weak.

"Indeed it is sad when people rely on someones two cents about us.... Romance with a vampire? I would rather have sex with female vampires than a human - no fun in that."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Allegiance In Death (Alexander)   Allegiance In Death (Alexander) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Alex tried to suppress a wicked smile to form into his lips. Finally some fun, he thought. He could not recall how long it was since he had some vampire who was up for something like hunting humans for fun. Those travelers wouldn't expect that they'll serve as dinner to both of them. Alex would surely enjoy the look on their faces as they show what kind of monsters they were and how loud their screams would be. "Sure"He said as he stood up.

As he stood up next to Jordan, he heard about romance with a vampire and female vampires. Alex couldn't agree more with him. "I honestly prefer the days where we were hunted down. As for sex, yes female vampires were more fun compare to humans."He chuckled after remembering his past experiences.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allegiance In Death (Alexander)   Allegiance In Death (Alexander) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:51 pm

At the acceptance of the hunt, Jordan smiled - he had finally found someone to hunt with. He stood along side Alexander and patted him on the back, as he made his way for the door. He gestured for the man to follow him - they were about to feed. As he stood outside waiting for Alex, he yelled back at him through telepathy.

"C'mon - I won't leave any for you if you move any slower, friend."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allegiance In Death (Alexander)   Allegiance In Death (Alexander) Empty

Back to top Go down

Allegiance In Death (Alexander)
Page 1 of 1