Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) Staff_zps08fc6213

Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nVampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) Liz_zpse62da61aVampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) Empty
PostSubject: Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire)   Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Kaalee walked around the forest, sniffing out trails. She still hadn't made her presence known and she'd like it to stay that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire)   Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Amber walked through the woods with a spot of deer blood on the side of the lips. She just had a buck a few minutes ago and now wanted to get away from the bloody dead deer area before animals and other vampire come around wondering about the blood smell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire)   Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:00 pm

I took in a deep breath and wrinkled my nose.
"How can you stand that stuff?" Kaalee asked the girl she heard and smelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire)   Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:20 pm

Amber stopped where she was and turned her head to the girl behind her. Her eyes were red from the blood she just had. "I have have both human and animal blood." I say and turn my whole body and fully face her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire)   Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:18 pm

"Personally I'm a 97.1 girl myself but whatever floats your boat." Kaalee told her, not even disturbed by all the blood, how could she be?
"I'm Kaalee, you?" She asked, taking a twizlar out of her bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire)   Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Amber looks at her and smirks. "The names Amber" I say and lean on a tree crossing my arms over my chest. I wipe the extra blood from my face with my thumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire)   Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:00 pm

"Well Amber, it's a pleasure to meet you." Kaalee smiled. She was French, all French were hospital...even if their dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire)   Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Amber smiles and nods. "Nice to meet you too" I look around "So have Yiu found any other vampires aroun in these woods?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire)   Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:35 pm

"Are you kidding? There are tons of them...there's a doppleganger here you know." Kaalee told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire)   Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:38 pm

Amber nods telling she knew that "Ya I know there's one. I was just saying do you hang out with any of the vampires in theses woods?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire)   Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:04 pm

"No, their all so dramatic, have you noticed that? It's like 'We're all going to die, no we're not, Klaus is going to kill us, no Ester is, no Klaus is, no Rebekah is, no the random werewolf is' I mean seriously?" Kaalee aske dher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire)   Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Amber nods "Ya I can hear it all the time. It gets so annoying having to listen to it every time they bring it up when their close to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire)   Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:43 pm

"Majorly and truely...the only one I like is Elijah. He's awesome." Kaalee told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire)   Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:52 pm

"Ya. Atleast when he tells you it's his word you can believe it" Amber says and pushes herself off the tree she was leaning on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire)   Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampires and the death of...bunnies? (blood-vampire)
Page 1 of 1