Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Blood Truce Staff_zps08fc6213

The Blood Truce Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Blood Truce 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Blood Truce Liz_zpse62da61aThe Blood Truce 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Blood Truce 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Blood Truce Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Blood Truce Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Blood Truce Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Blood Truce Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Blood Truce Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Blood Truce Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Blood Truce Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Blood Truce Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Blood Truce Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Blood Truce

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:46 pm

I sped through the clearing behind the Mikealson Mansion. It raining violenly, wind blowing across my face. I've waited long enough for this moment to come, I thought. It's Time to kill Klaus Mikealson - with by bare hands. The others will probably intervene, coming to their brother's aid, but that won't matter. They'll die too if they get in my way. Klaus is mine - no one elses. He is my prey. I'll drain him dry - blood, flesh, and power. I sped around the house, getting to the front. I was in front of the gates. "Klaus Mikealson!" I yelled, "it's time to end this! Your time has come to die!"
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

Bites : 153
Awesomeness : 2

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Klaus sped to the door upon hearing his name. He knew that voice and he remembered it well. He opened the door and stepped out onto the porch. "Arr David my old friend." He greeted as if he was greeting an old friend back into his life. No one would have thought his life was just threatened.

"Don't do anything you will live to regret David!" He said knowing all too well that David would die the minute he came to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Jason Hartley

Jason Hartley

Bites : 60
Awesomeness : 1

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Jason had spent the day at the Mikaelson mansion, drinking blood with Klaus, making the best of it. Somewhat tortured Rebekah a little, all fun and games; that is, until someone decided to show up on the doorstep. Klaus had appeared to have a lot quicker reflexes them himself, being over a 1000 years old will do that to someone.

After finishing a drink from a rather enthusiastic brunette, he glanced toward the door as Klaus had yelled at someone named 'David'. Who exactly he was, Jason had no idea. Soon he tossed the dried body to the floor, standing up and slowly walking over to the door beside Klaus. "Old friend?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:53 pm

He turned and looked at Jason as he came over and spoke to him. He considered it for a second, his eyes on David and nodded. "Something like that. I turned him. He's never forgiven me for abandoning him." His eyes never wavered from David the whole time he spoke. He was the threat now and he had his undivided attention.
Back to top Go down

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:21 pm

"Your wrong!" I snarled, my eyes turning red. My fangs felt sharper then they were ever before ... and they wanted to rip Klaus apart. "You don't get it do you?" I snarled, zooming up to him. I glared at his 'campanion'. "I don't care that you left." I said, half laughing at the words.
"What I haven't forgiven you for is for turning me into THIS!" I yelled, my eyes were probably pitch black. "For decades, I have been feeding on humans! I am now something different from a regular vampire, or a hybrid - A demon." I shouted, exaggerating what I said. "I have waited for this for a VERY long time." I said, glaring at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:50 pm

He sighed, "Come on now David. Let's be reasonable adults and talk about it shall we?" He said taking a step back so he was past the theshold of his house. He wasn't afraid, there was nothing David could do to kill him. He wasn't even strong enough to take him on, he just wanted time to talk him down before he got himself killed.

"I gave you a better life. I saved you from certain death. I turned you into a vampire, but you're the reason you turned into this... demon you say?" He'd been called a lot of things in his time but demon was one he hadn't heard in a while. It was obvious David was old.
Back to top Go down

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:31 pm

I luaghed wildy at Klaus's words. "You saved me?" I said, laughing as though it were some funny joke. "YOU GAVE ME HELL!" I yelled. Thunder and lightning roared in the sky above us. The storm seemed to be getting worse. "For being an Original, you're not very bright, are you?" I sneered.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:54 pm

"I gave you lemons, it was up to you what you did with them. Most people make lemonade but not you. You simply threw it away. You made your own life hell and you have the audacity to say im not bright?" He shook his head in disbelief.

"I gave you everything, a new life, freedom and you did nothing but destroy it! So don't blame me for your own stubborness."
Back to top Go down
Jason Hartley

Jason Hartley

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Jason continued to stand at the doorway to the outside of the mansion, as David and Klaus appeared to be getting into it. He did not seem to see Klaus this... frustrated with anyone except for Stefan, and Damon, but he had just heard those from a few other 'sources.' From what he could tell, Klaus turned the other guy, but he was agitated with himself over which path to choose. For Jason, it did not appear very hard. Like Klaus had said, David made himself what he was, Klaus only broke the chains that were limiting his threshold.

Leaning an arm up against the door frame, he watched on. "you need any assistance, Klaus?" He asked, "Or could I go back to my lunch?"
Back to top Go down

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:39 pm

I continued to look at Klaus but his 'pet' caught my attention. "Can you tell your pet to shut up, before I eat him? I'm rather hungry at the moment." I said, moving my pitch black eyes at the other hybrid standing at the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:11 pm

He turned his head to the side slightly, his eyes still trained on David. "No that's quite alright, go back to your lunch." He said turning his head back to David.

"He's a hybrid, i dount he'd be up to your usual equired tastes." He said pulling out a pocket watch to glance at the time. It was getting late and the stormed seemed to be making it darker than usual. "Perhaps we should do this another time? Perhaps during the day when it's less, wet." He suggested.
Back to top Go down

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:18 pm

I gave him a suspicious look, then laughed hysterically. "Look at you - 'offering' to do this another time." I laughed. "And by the way, you're talking to someone who rip Werewolves apart. I've even tasted a few Vampires, so I think I can handle the taste." I said, giving him a sarcastic smile. "You've grown soft, Klaus Mikealson. I don't think you're worth killing anymore." I said. I laughed hysterically again.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:34 pm

"I know what you've done David. You haven't been entirely alone these past few centuries." He admitted. He'd kept an eye on him over the years to make sure he was sticking to the right path. He was one of the first people he'd turned after all.

He smiled and shook his head. "I may have turned you David, but you have no idea how far my power extends." It was never a good thing to let your enemies know just how powerful you were. It ws good to see the shock on their face when they realised they didn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:05 pm

I laughed hysterically again at Klaus's words. "Power? Your power comes from intimidation - nothing else." I said, wiping the tears from my face from laughing so hard. "You left me to die ..." I said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:33 pm

He took a deep breath to keep himself calm. "Winding me up will get you no where David. Except perhaps a one way trip to the cemetery." Klaus rather liked David, he had power and the brains to work beside him but he knew that wasn't going to happen. David was very stubborn, more so than he himself was.

"No, I left you with the chance for a new life. You can't blame me if you didn't grasp the oppotunity when it was offered to you on a plate."
Back to top Go down

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:44 pm

"Offered?" I asked, looking at Klaus. "YOU GAVE ME LIFE WITH NO HEARTBEAT!" I said, grabbing my chest. I moved closer to him, going back to myself. "You were one of my great friends - someone who I could trust," I said, staring at him. and what did you do? You literally bled me dry on the ground." I said, falling to the ground in front of my maker. That's when something hit me like a boulder smashing against the face. Klaus is pretty much the only family I got left. I thought, looking at Klaus. "You know what? ... I don't care anymore." I said, getting up from the ground. "You will have the upper hand to everything ..." I smiled at Klaus. "I give up on killing you."
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:04 pm

"I was young and reckless. Already i had killed many nameless faces, i couldn't lose you too old friend. You were the first real friend i had." He hadn't met to sound so sloppy, that wasn't his style. He was simply stating fact.

He smiled and looked at his old friend. "Too many people have died already. Let's not cause more bloodshed than necessary David. It's about time we got back to the way we were. Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:14 pm

I smiled at my friend. "Yes, ... and think I we can make things right again." I said. I knew that this was no influence. This was actually Klaus. It was really him. It was as if I was human again.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:22 pm

He smiled. "It is good to have you back old friend." He said taking a step back to make way for him to walk through. "Come on in, the weathers not looking too great and we have catching up to do." Once David was inside Klaus shut the door behind him and led him through to the living room.

"Can i get you a drink?"
Back to top Go down

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:41 pm

I smiled at my maker. "Yes please. Do you have anyone fresh?" I asked, letting him know that I wasn't wanting scotch.

OOC: srry tht it's short Razz
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:11 pm

He smiled, glad to have his brother back by his side. "Of course old friend. Which would you prefer? Blonde? Brunette? O negative?" He asked, he had people of all sorts waiting to feed someone.
Back to top Go down

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:45 pm

I grinned wildy, my fangs fully extending. "I'll have ... an O negative." I said, answering Klaus's question. I continued walking, heading for the living room. It was great - being friends again with Klaus. It made me realise how much he actually meant to me. He was my brother, my maker. I will go by his rules from now on.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:26 pm

"Knew you'd say that." He smiled turning to look at the nearest brunette. "Julia sweetheart. Make David here happy would you?" He asked in his british accent as he head back into the living room to Jason and his drink.
Back to top Go down

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Rather quickly, I dashed over to the woman that Klaus called Julia. She was rather beautiful - not like an average woman you'd see in Mystic Falls. She must be out of town, I thought blankly. My fangs fully extended, piercing her flesh. I compelled her not scream. I hate it when my food screams in my ear as I'm trying to eat. Her blood was ... addicting. It made me grip her wrists tight, breaking them as if they were a twig. At least she is compelled I thought.
Back to top Go down
Jason Hartley

Jason Hartley

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:15 pm

By the time Jason had heard Klaus enter the room again, he had the girl already drained and was lying on the floor. Blood could be seen dripping down from his mouth as his hybrid features (eyes, canine teeth, vamp fangs, veins) still existed on his face. He brought his right arm up and wiped the blood off of his chin, then looked behind to see Klaus almost behind him. "What were you guys doing in there, having a lovers spat?" He asked, knowing that he would still be alive in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Blood Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Truce   The Blood Truce Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blood Truce
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next