Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Blood [Open] Staff_zps08fc6213

Blood [Open] Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Blood [Open] 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBlood [Open] Liz_zpse62da61aBlood [Open] 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Blood [Open] 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Blood [Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Blood [Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Blood [Open] Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Blood [Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Blood [Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Blood [Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Blood [Open] Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Blood [Open] Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Blood [Open] Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Blood [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:57 pm

I decided to take a walk in the forest by myself. I don't think anyone followed me from the Boarding House. I looked back to see if Stefan, Liz, or even Damon followed me. I sensed no presence, but they were probably able to hide themselves good without me sensing them. I continued to walk through the woods, hunting animals, draining them of their blood. They tasted awful, but I think it would be a good thing to hunt animals so that way I'm not tempted by humans walking past the house or whenever I'm in Liz's car, securely hidden from everyone. The forest was the only safe place for me besides the boarding house. I sought the opportunity, while Liz fell asleep, and Stefan and Damon were busy discussing something. I never saw David since what had happened with me and Damon. I thought this was freedom for me, but I never realized my chance of freedom would almost cost my life.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:47 pm

The forest was one of Irene's favorite places to hang out. She liked to feel the nature all around her even though it often brought her thoughts to places she didn't want them to go. The wildlife and the smell of the leaves reminded her of her human life, of times when things were simple, and that often led her to taking walks in the forest. Irene leaned against a tree, trying to get her senses to dim down a little. The noise in the forest could sometimes be as loud as in the city.

She could hear footsteps passing by somewhere near her, but she didn't move. So what, someone was taking a walk like she was, or maybe an animal was moving around. It couldn't be anything serious, could it? When she felt the smell of animal blood invading her nose, though, she decided to investigate. No animal could have caused that kind of damage to another animal. Could it be a vampire?

As she made her way to the source of the smell, she gasped. Animal bodies were dropped on the ground, limp and obviously drained. The wretched smell of their blood only got stronger as she made her way to the killer.

"Drinking animal blood isn't very healthy, you know?" Irene commented as she finally came face-to-face with the vampire.
Back to top Go down

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:55 pm

I looked at the woman, startled. She was A Vampire. I stood, looking up at the tall woman. The one thing about being an Immortal child, is that you don't grow tall - You have to be an adult to be tall. I shortened my fangs, and my eyes probably went back to normal color. "I- I didn't know..." I said, looking at the small rabbit I had recently drained, then looked back at the woman. She probably knows who I am too, since she now see's my face, I thought. The news has been going on about my disappearance for about a month now, and Galvin is trying his best to keep from telling the truth, no matter how much it hurts to tell.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:46 am

The child was strangely familiar, and Irene took a minute to realize why. She'd seen him on the news. He was the missing child everyone was making such a fuss about. They probably wouldn't want to know what had become of him. He was an eternal child. Centuries from then, he'd still look the same. But what they would like the least was what he fed on. Though she'd found him with a rabbit on his hands, that probably wouldn't last long. Few vampires had the willpower to live solely off animal blood. Soon enough, he'd begin feeding on humans once again, Irene was sure of it.

"You'll become weak if you feed on them, you'll never become as strong as other vampires." Irene said, knowing that she should probably be encouraging him to continue drinking animal blood. But she found that diet disgusting, and she didn't want to have to live yet another vampire who followed it. "I'm Irene, by the way."
Back to top Go down

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:56 am

I smiled at Irene. "Oh, I'm not a Vampire, I'm a Hybrid ... " I said, biting my lip. Everyone that I've met hated me because of what I was except for David, Liz, and Stefan. They accepted me with open arms unlike Damon. He almost killed me, I thought, shivering at his name in my head. "It's nice to meet you, Irene." I said, with a happy grin.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:25 pm

A hybrid? That was interesting. Irene had only met one other hybrid, Tyler, and she'd gotten along well with him. While she knew that a hybrid's bite could kill her in a matter of hours, she didn't run away from him. If he decided to attack her, she would fight back, but if he didn't, if he was willing to have a peaceful coexistence, she was fine with that. She wouldn't hurt him.

"Nice to meet you too... Brendon, isn't it? I've seen you in the news." Irene commented, leaning against a tree as she watched the boy.
Back to top Go down

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:41 pm

My smile faded as she said that she had seen me on the news. "things travel fast," I said, making a weak smile. "I was attacked by a man, while on my way home." I said, biting my lip. "I don't remember who even did it." I said, sighing. I think I know who did it though," I said, looking at Irene. "Liz said that he somehow knew that I had the Werewolf gene, and that's why he turned me into this - thing." I said, forcing the last word. "I think his name is Klaus, or something." I said.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:49 pm

All hybrids were turned by Klaus, that much Irene knew. She wasn't completely familiar with it, but having her son as a werewolf had led her to do some research on the topic, and Andrew himself knew a bit about it, the bit that Jordan had told him when bringing him to the adoption house in Mystic Falls. It made sense, then, that Brendon would have been made by Klaus.

"Yeah, Klaus. He's been doing some... Recruiting lately. I didn't think he'd go as far as to turn a kid, though. You're what, nine, ten years old?"
Back to top Go down

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:16 pm

I smiled weakly again at Irene. "I used to be ten." I said, looking down. I suddenly brought my head up. I sensed another presence. It's heart was beating rather fast, and it was close. Suddenly, I instinctively charged Irene, making her move out of the way of our unknown attacker. I growled at it, my canines fully sharpened, and my eyes glowing red. It was a Werewolf. It was tall and black all over. It's snarled at me and charged. I used my speed, punching it with my fist dead on in the face with a lot of power. It flew into a tree about ten feet away. It shook the pain off, and charged again.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:09 am

It wasn't fair to take someone's childhood away like that. That little boy would never grow up, but he'd also never play like he used to. He'd mature, but he'd be stuck in a child's body forever. It could be useful to be the way he was, since few people would suspect a child of a crime such as murder, which was the most common one for vampires, and she believed that that applied for hybrids as well, but she'd never turn a child. It was just cruel.

When she was pushed out of the way, Irene didn't resist. She'd heard something too, and something she didn't like. She'd never come face-to-face with a werewolf in their wolf form, but she knew what they smelled like, and that was definitely the smell she was feeling there.

For a few seconds, Irene watched as Brendon fought the wolf bravely, but soon enough she couldn't take it anymore. He was a hybrid, so she gathered he was immune to a werewolf's bite, but she couldn't let a ten year old boy face a fight like that. She pulled him off the wolf and decided to take his place in the fight.
Back to top Go down

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:22 am

I looked on at Irene as if she were crazy. "What are you doing? If you get bit, you could die!" I shouted. The wolf charged at Irene, but I shot a huge wave of power at the were. The wolf howled in pain as it flew in the air. "Let's at least fight together. I don't want to see other people getting hurt - not in front of me!" I said, shifting into a defensive stance as the Werewolf got back up.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:46 pm

"I'm not letting a ten year old boy get hurt." Irene half hissed as she concentrated on the wolf, not wanting to get bit. So maybe she was acting a little suicidal, but she really wasn't. She loved her life - or unlife - and she didn't want to lose it. But her maternal instincts acted out even towards a kid she had just met, and she couldn't let him get hurt. The wolf might not be able to kill him, since he was stronger than the werewolf and immune to the bite, but he could do some damage.

"Stay out of this, Brendon." She asked him as she also shifted into a fighting stance. Why couldn't the boy just let her fight in his place. It should be frustrating for him to have so much power but still be defended like he would if he was an ordinary kid, but at the moment Irene didn't really care. She just didn't want him to get hurt.
Back to top Go down

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:31 am

I stared at Irene like she was still crazy. I dashed up onto a boulder, sitting back and watch, which was not what I wanted to do in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:48 am

Surprised by Brendon's response, Irene gave out a sigh of relief. She really didn't want the little boy to get himself hurt, even though he was a hybrid and perfectly able to hold his own in a fight.

She quickly turned her attention back to the wolf, which lunged at her, taking advantage of her distraction. Taken by surprise, Irene stumbled back and threw the wolf off her. When it came at her again, she dug her nails into its fur until it reached the skin. She held him away from her, watching as the creature tried to free itself from her grip.
Back to top Go down

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:06 am

I continued to watch as the Werewolf was struggling with Irene. The fight could be anyone's, I thought. A Werewolf could kill a Vampire with just one bite, and a Vampire could easily snap it's neck like a tree branch, and then there was me - Hybrid with both abilities of a Werewolf and a Vampire. I sat on edge for what felt like an eternity, but I had actually just sat down. I will help her, if there's a slight change in battle, I thought. I wouldn't care if Irene got mad at me.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:20 am

Irene was just about to pin the wolf against a tree when it managed to twist its body and try to bite her hand. Whether it did manage to sink its teeth in or not, she didn't know nor wanted to check. If it had managed to bite her, she wanted to win that battle, and stopping to check out her wounds was no way to do that.

The wolf fell to the floor as she let it go, not wanting it to get another chance to bit her. Its sides were bleeding where she had sunk her nails in, but that wasn't much damage for a creature that healed fast. The battle was to a tie.

Who would attack first? They circled each other for what seemed like an eternity. Irene didn't want to lunge at it, but the tension was growing unbearable. She hated the waiting, it made her impatient and reckless. So with an angry snarl, she jumped towards the wolf.
Back to top Go down

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:44 am

I watched in horror as Irene almost got bitten. I saw her let go of wolf and they circled the clearing, pacing steadily as they both eyed each other with death stares. Suddenly, Irene lunged. I watched with horror still in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:54 am

The wolf's soft fur was under her hands, and it was pinned down to the floor, but its mouth was still loose. Irene struggled to stay away from it, cursing the fact that even a small nip would be enough to kill her in a matter of days. She'd never been bitten by a werewolf, but she knew that dying from its venom was anything but pleasant. She'd heard of the unbearable pain, of the hallucinations, and many other things. It was definitely not the way she wanted to go. By some reason, she'd always imagined a heroic fight or something like that, though it wasn't a subject she thought about often. When you literally had eternity ahead of you, death became a rather unnecessary subject.
Back to top Go down

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:58 am

I continued to look on. Irene had pinned the wolf again, but it's mouth was still free. It was trying desperately to bite her - to kill her. I hope she can kill it, I thought. If it get's a hold of her, I jump off this rock, and rip it's fur off with all of the skin attached.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:22 am

Finally deciding that there was no way she would be able to kill it while avoiding its mouth, Irene let the wolf go. It ran out of her grip and she put herself in a fighting stance once again.

This time, though, the wolf didn't hesitate to attack her. It lunged at her, knocking her down on the grass as it took her by surprise. Holding back a scream, she tried to push herself from the ground before the wolf, who was right on top of her, managed to bite her.
Back to top Go down

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:11 pm

I gasped as the Wolf bit Irene. I suddenly blew up in anger. my Fangs fully extended, I dashed at the wolf, and shoved my fist through it's stomach. I threw the dead wolf away from Irene, looking at her bite. I knew there was nothing I could do to help her. This was what I was afraid of, I thought. "I'm sorry," I said, my voice cracking with a hint of sadness. No tears came. I don't even know that there's a cure for it or not. I looked away, hiding my tears.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Irene sat up, surprised by how easily the little boy had managed to defeat the wolf, and surprised by how she hadn't managed to do so. Usually, she could face a wolf, but she supposed that she wasn't being able to really pay attention to the fight, her mind divided between Brendon and the wolf. "Thanks." She muttered.

"You're sorry about what?" She asked, puzzled. He'd probably just saved her life, what did he have to be sorry about?
Back to top Go down

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:23 pm

"Didn't the wolf bite you?" I asked, looking at Irene, concerned and confused. I smiled at Irene and said, "Your welcome. It was nothing, really." I started to blush a little, smiling at Irene.

Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:34 am

"I'm not sure..." Getting a bit concerned, Irene began to check herself for any wounds. Her jeans were ripped and her leg was scratched, but that was nothing major. Her arms were fine aside from a deep gash made by one of the wolf's claws, and she couldn't feel any other wounds. But then again, there was the fact that sometimes wounds only began to hurt after a few minutes, and if she really had been bitten by a werewolf, those were few minutes that she couldn't afford to spare. "Did it?"
Back to top Go down

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:41 am

I got a closer look at Irene, kind of afraid to though. I examined her body, and sighed with Relief. "I don't see any bite. I thought he bit you, though ..." I said. I could've swore I saw it clear as day, but then I again, I was probably not paying close attention to the Wolf. "I'm glad you're unharmed," I said with a smile. I don't know what I'd do if she got hurt on my account. I looked over at mutilated body and examined it. "That wasn't a Werewolf. It was a Hybrid," I said, looking at Irene. I could smell the blood coming off of the corpse, but there was his normal scent, which means the blood that was pouring onto the dirt was from a Human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood [Open]   Blood [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next