Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} Staff_zps08fc6213

Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nOk so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} Liz_zpse62da61aOk so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} Empty
PostSubject: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:57 pm

After turning into a vampire, I felt wierd. I felt as if I was going to explode at any moment and it wasnt due to thrist. I had a ring to protect me, but the heat from the sun wasnt giving me this strange feeling either. I avioded cars since the accident, so I ran to the Originals Mansion. I knocked on the door as I would normally, but not because i was used to my old ways, but because I was polite......ish. i waited untill someone would come and open the door since my patience grew greater.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

Bites : 265
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:35 pm

I was in my room flipping through the channels looking to see if there was anything remotely worth watching. What the hell is this shit? Nothing but fucking soap operas, news and other pathetic shows. I kept flipping through the channels. Sports which are rigged, paranormal shows, celebrity reality shows. "This is all crap!" I said out loud, turning off the tv. They've come this far with technology but they can't even make a good tv show. I stretched out on my bed and decided to stare at the ceiling.

I wasn't sure how long I was in the same position because I wasn't paying attention. I only sat up because I heard knocking on the front door. I didn't hear a heartbeat so I knew it was a vampire. I sped in front of the door. "What the hell do you want?" I said loudly as I yanked open the door. I froze when I saw who was standing on the other side of the threshold. "Elizabeth, when did this happen?" I said referring to the fact that she was no longer human.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:42 pm

I smilied a flirtiatious smile as Kol looked at me. I knew he didnt know who was behind the door, but then after words his attitude changed slightly. "Just last week. Suprised that you didnt know." I said as i leaned against the door frame. "So are you going to let a girl stand outside all day or what?" I asked looking at his features that I couldnt see before.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:15 pm

I smirked at Elizabeth as she leaned against the door frame, like she owned the place. Looks like becoming a vampire made her bolder. "I was out of town so, I didn't know you turned." I gave her a devilish smirk,as I moved out of her way. "Kitten has claws, that's good. Come in, you know where the parlor is." My smirk growing wider. I moved my arm out, motioning for her to come in.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:25 pm

"Hey. Everyone needs to let loose every once in a while. I get it." i said as I walked in the door after he moved out of the way and motioned for me to come in and go to the parlor. "If you think I'm a kitten, wait untill the cat comes out." I wispered in his ear mockingly. This was different than it was before I was human. "Looks like you didnt take me up on my offer of blood when I was human. Seems like you just lucked out on Salvatore blood." I said turning around and looking at him while I stood in the Parlor arch way.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:30 pm

I smirked at her yeah everyone needed to let loose. She walked over to me and whispered in my ear. "Maybe from now on i'll call you a lioness instead of a kitten." I said with a wicked grin, Elizabeth is more fun as a vampire. I watched as she then walked over to the archway to the parlor. She spoke then turned around directly under the archway and looked at me. I sped in front of her, with a devilish look on my face. "Just because you aren't human anymore, doesn't mean that I can't have a taste." I whispered into her ear. I then leaned back. "Would you like something to drink, whiskey, vodka, perhaps some O-neg?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:56 pm

As he sped over I smirked at him. It was so easy to flirt with a lot of these guys, even a vampire who's over a 1000 years old. "I may act like a lioness but I have a personality of a vixen." I said before lightly licking my lips and laughing slightly. As He whispered in my ear I looked at the wall and smilied. "That offer is still up on the table then, Mr. Mikealson." I told him as he leaned back . "O- neg if you dont mind. Everything at home has vervain in it. Stupid tactics my uncles have."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:58 pm

I chuckled at her calling herself a vixen. She could be classified as one. I gave her a devilish smirk. "I will keep that in mind Miss Salvatore." I took a step backwards. "I'll be right back with your drink." I grinned at her and sped off into the kitchen. I grabbed four bags of O-neg and sped back to Eli. "Would you like it in a glass, or right out of the bag?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:10 pm

"Glass please. Bags seem so barbaric to me." I told him as I turned around and walked into the Parlor. "I wish I was here for that ball. Oh well, What can I say? I love Maroon 5 and I had to drag Tyler to it." I said taking in the richness of the wood and furniture. The house was lighter than my own, but I also loved the darkness too.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:44 pm

I walked into the parlor after she had entered. I walked over to the mini bar and set the bags down on the counter top. I leaned down and pulled two wine glasses out of the cabinet. I gently set them on top of the counter and opened one of the blood bags. I filled up the first glass and then did the same thing to one of the other bags. Once both glasses were filled I grabbed them and headed over to Elizabeth. "For you." I said as I handed her the glass. Once she had it in her hands, I sat leisurely on the couch. I smirked at her playfully. "So you missed our ball to take Ravyn's mutt to a concert, such a pity. Well there will be plenty more ball's that you can attend to."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:51 pm

I turned to him as he brought me a wine glass with the blood in it. "Thank you." I said, tipping my glass to him before I brought the rim to my lips, letting a little bit of the thick liquid race into my mouth and trickle down my throat. I looked at he sat in a chair, so I sat in the one across from him. "He wasnt his dog at that point, as least I dont think he was. I am looking forword to the Founder's ball. Are you thinking about attending?"
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:49 pm

I tipped my glass to Eli and downed the whole glass. "I haven't really thought much about going to the founders ball. In reality my family was one of the founding families but we let the families here just think they are. So were you planning on going?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:46 pm

After taking a sip I let the glass sit in my hand, resting on my hip. "I know that. Elijah told me. I let it slip that I wanted to major in history, War and Middle Ages are my best topics. And as for the Ball, I'm actually going with Elijah, untill the raffle happens. Then after the raffle happens I have to stay with that blind date untill I leave."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:30 pm

I raised an eyebrow at her while a smirk took up residence on my lips. "You're kidding right!" I said in a disbelieving tone. "How in the hell did you get my stuffy brother to agree?" I was baffled. I downed my blood and gave a slight shake of my head. "Bekah might be in that raffle so I'm not exactly sure if I want to buy tickets. That is if I decide to go."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:34 pm

I smirked at him. "Actually, I agreed. He asked me too go with him. So ask him, in your words, how the hell get got me to agree." I said suggesting as I took another sip. "I heard that everyman going will be forced to buy at least one ticket. If he doesnt, then they are forced out of the party."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Elijah asked Elizabeth? Well that's new. "Just a heads up he's fun deficient. So if you get him to loosen up don't do anything I wouldn't do!" I said winking at her with a cocky grin on my face. Someone needs to teach Elijah how to lighten up and have some damn fun. "Maybe I'll go see how things turn out."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:58 pm

"That's my calling. To relieve people of their fun defencientcy. I have my ways." I told him mockingly after he winked at me. How was it I could get so close to public enemies family number one? "You should. It will be a blast. I just hope I dont end up with a douche bag or someone without a sense of my personality."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:15 pm

I let out a burst of laughter. "Bet you're just praying one of your uncle's don't get you." I snickered. "I could just picture your faces."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:37 pm

"Funny story. During the Fall Bachelor, I actually won Damon. It was awkward because I wasnt even supposed to buy a ticket, but Bonnie bought me one because there was this guy I liked in it and she knew. Really bad cheese-y story to be honest." I said awkwardly giggling at the memory. I took a sip after three minutes of empty laughter.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:15 pm

I busted up laughing again. "Wow that's just really shitty luck." I bet the look on Damon's face was priceless. "Damon was probably pissed." I smirked, if the elder Salvatore was pissed it was a good day. "How was the guy that you were hoping to get?" I questioned curiously.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:07 pm

I looked at him with my master poker face, yet in my mind I was freaking out. Nobody but I, Bonnie and he had to know about it. "Ahh, you know. Supernaturals come into town and, well, not every human will survive, or come out human though it all. Hell,look at Caroline, Tyler and myself." I said dodging his question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}   Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli} Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok so two vampires are in a Mansion..... {Kol || Eli}
Page 1 of 1