Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMilitary Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aMilitary Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:12 pm

(Fast forwarded:)

I groan out her name and let my body collapse next to her. I sigh in contentment. This woman is everything to me. She's incredibly sexy; it's not fair to me. I can't keep my hands off of her. It's funny; how possessive I am. I'm not a jealous asshole but whenever we're out, I always have my hands on her. I'm either holding her hand or I have an arm wrapped around her. We're really never separated often.

Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:23 pm

I smiled as we were curled up close to one and other. I would admit that I did get slightly jealous or hurt when Luke talked to other girls, but I then realized that they were just friends and got over it. I knew Luke would be faithful to me and only me. That was his personality. He was not one to cheat. He was loyal like a dog was to their owner. My eyes then slowly looked up towards as I then smiled some more at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:24 pm

I smile and wrap my arms around her. I love you. Forever and always.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:43 pm

I smile and then cuddled my face into his chest at that moment as I then whispered at that moment, "I love you so much Luke."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:00 pm

I smile and press a kiss to her forehead. I wrap my arms around her and relax into the bed. get some sleep. Tomorrow's a new day
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:07 pm

I smile and cuddle some more as I then whispered, "Only if you get some sleep as well." My hold was still tight as my face buried into his chest some more right then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:30 pm

I wait for her to close her eyes before staring straight ahead. I haven't told Erin but I haven't been sleeping lately. The curse seems to happen more in the mornings when I wake up; I figure if I don't sleep, I won't wake up. One perk to being a hybrid; I don't really need to sleep often.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:33 pm

I was smiling as I then cuddled up to his chest and started to fall into a slightly deep sleep. This was truly the greatest moment in my life. I was here in bed with the most perfect husband in the whole and entire world. No other man could compare to how amazing and perfect Luke was to me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:38 pm

I carefully roll her off of me and her arms wrap around the pillow. I stand and pull on my boxers. I walk down the hall to our personal living room. I light a fire and stand, leaning against the mantle place. Zeus stares at me knowingly. I know he can tell when I'm thinking about something.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:45 pm

My arms were hugging the pillow, not realizing that I was hugging it. That is until I started to grow cold because he was not holding me to his warm body. I groaned a bit as I then tried to move to find him, keeping my eyes closed. I was moving so much to find him, that I then felled onto the ground, hitting my head.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:47 pm

I look up as I hear her thump to the ground. In seconds I can hear her up walking. I don't turn to face her as she walks, I continue staring into the fire. I'm focused on staying awake right now.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:53 pm

I had a blanket covering my naked body as I then tiredly walked out and groaned, "Luke...what are you doing?" My eyes looked so tired as I now stood besides my husband and leaned onto his arm at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:55 pm

I sigh and press a kiss to her forehead. Thinking. Go back to sleep, darling. I'll join you in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:00 pm

I shook my head as I then kept leaning onto his arm at that moment then. "I am going to stay here with you Luke as I want to help you with everything." I smiled at him as I then stood on my tip toes and kissed his cheek once more.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:03 pm

I squeeze her hand. I might as well start sharing my problems.. If I don't sleep I don't wake up. When I wake up, the curse activates and makes me want to kill. I haven't been sleeping lately. I know I'll have to sleep eventually, but for now, it's the only way to protect others and myself.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:09 pm

I frown as I then say, "The curse has been getting worse...hasn't it?" I knew it was. His mother came in my dreams every once and a while to tell me about the curse and how I was going to be killed by his own hands. I never told Luke about those dreams as I always ignored them for I knew that Luke would not hurt me in any way possible for he loved me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:10 pm

I glance at the tattoo on my arm. Yeah, it has. It's been getting progressively worse. The urge to kill is increased. It's hard not to give in. Especially when it's my own mother telling me to kill. I can control it, but it's painful. I prefer to just not sleep.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:14 pm

This has now caught my full attention as I then say, "I am going to stay up with you for I want to be here to help you no matter what happens." I look at him with my bright blue eyes as I knew I was never going to give up on helping Luke with this curse that caused him so much pain in his life.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:02 pm

I shake my head and cup her face in my hands. Darling I truly do appreciate you wanting to help me, but I'm a hybrid. I can deal with not sleeping. Your human body needs sleep. How about I come lay with you, okay? I kiss her lips gently
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:39 pm

I smile tiredly as I then whisper with my soft and gentle voice, "I will still be worried about you though Luke." That is when I thought of the dreams once more and knew that one day in the future, I needed to tell Luke of what was going on in my dreams late in the evening.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:43 pm

I wrap an arm around her and lead her back to bed. I climb in and situate her in between my legs. I sit up and lean against the headboard and she rests her head against my stomach. I brush the hair from her face. Don't worry about me. Nothing's going to happen to me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:47 pm

I placed one of my hands onto his stomach as well as my eyes the started to droop. I had no clue when I was going to tell him about all of this about his mother coming into my dreams, telling me that I was going to be killed.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:49 pm

I rub her back as she settles against me. What's on your mind?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:02 pm

I then sigh as I whispered in a shy and a bit of a shaky voice, "Do you truly want to know what is on my mind Luke? You might not like it...it has to do with your mother." I bit my lip right then as I did not know what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:09 pm

I rub her back. Yes, I do. You're my wife; you can tell me anything, no matter how upsetting it might be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)   Military Speeches (Erin/Luke) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Military Speeches (Erin/Luke)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next